[HorribleSubs] Kakegurui - 01 [720p].mkv

Anime is saved. Thanks herkz.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5sahqn_kakegurui-op_tv
dailymotion.com/video/x5saigs_kakegurui-ed_tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUZZAH!

>watching yurishit

This was Literally garbage, Ryouta and Yumeko immediately stands out as the more noticable characters while I'm not really impressed by Mary so far. Character expressions are extremely stupid and repetitive in this show from the start. Terrible start so far.

Fuck off

Good bait. Maybe I'm retarded but I actually fell for it until I noticed the 640x360.

Even DEEN's Higurashi took it easy on the crazy faces

>Anime is saved. Thanks herkz.
This pseudo yurishit but ij reality harem show for side boring male MC will not sell over 1k.

Those faces are cringe and ugly.

I dropped it. The jankenpon game was underwhelming and predictable, and that sharingan eye-glow effect is going to get old quick if they plan on using it every episode.

fuck off yurifags

It was bad.

Wow, shitposting brigade already started despite not watching the show

Is this show triggering that one guy? Picked up!

Dropped, I can't stomach shows that yuribait so heavily, because their threads just devolve into shipping wars between yurifags and nonyurifags

How about watching what you want and ignoring stupid Sup Forums threads?
Come on I read the manga and it's not yuri at all, and I say this as a yurifag myself, I don't understand how this meme started. It's just a gambling show

>Yuribait

Confirmed not reading the manga. The main character wants to bone her Male secondary. The villains are the Yuri characters. I thought you anti-Yurifags would enjoy watching a strong hetrosexual female crush all these degenerate lesbians while trying to fuck her guy

>harem show
>yuri
huh?

Wait you're gonna ignore it because of the threads it'll cause and not because you don't like it? Yikes...

Shitposters are trying too hard

IRC and that one autist.

Is this honestly yuri shit or just any gay shit in general? I was half way tempted to watch becasue it was MAPPA

Please post more screencaps.

It's pretty shit hoesntly.

The only male is a beta cuck who is a "cowardly and poor, he quickly ends up being treated as Maeri’s livestock, and is called ‘Pochi’ (a common name for a dog). However, he is saved from this predicament by Yumeko"

Some shitty pandering.

You deserves to watch it or any MAPPA show regardless.

>two girls interacting with each other
HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT YURISHI??????????

You sound pretty fucking gay yourself.
Oh no god help us, 2D sexy anime girls could be together in an anime!! How gross!!

Kill yourself.

Damn, episode 1 and threads are already unbelievably shit. Anime was a mistake.

>Oh no god help us, 2D sexy anime girls could be together in an anime!! How gross!!
It's the worst kind of pandering though. Because it's so fucking forced and bad. If I want my dick to get hard to anime girls I'd read or watch some hentai.

Just learn your lesson from LWA and avoid anything with a slightest hint of subtext.

Forget the yurishit that's in it. It's just bad from writing, story and characters.

Girls being always straight just for the MC AND the audience is the forced pandering though. You're wrong.
There's a reason why peoples get mad over yuri, and it's because they aren't being pandered to or sometimes, pathetically feel threatened.

>Shitposting, shitposting and more shitposting
Early threads are unbearable.

It's IRC shitposter brigade

>they aren't being pandered
So they should just keep quiet about it? That's impossible.

But you didn't even read it so how can you know?

>girls being straight is pandering
Back to /u/

alright thanks, not bothering

Reaction faces : The animation?

There is no subs. Report the shitposters

Will you protect this smile?

>MAPPA

It's shit just like I expected.

I have read the manga, if this is what I can expect then I am having second doubts.

She sees your ____

>the same exact post is on the MAL discussion
Either you've copied it to shitpost and your opinion doesn't matter, or you're an MAL forum user and your opinion matters even less.

I do keep quiet at least. Since I'm not a scum like

Status ID

You do realize you're being a hypocrite right?

>I
You don't speak for the rest of the yurifags, sadly.

P御珍々

They hardly did the manga any justice. The fuck is that ED, the fuck is that OP, and the fuck with those color choices?

> Sup Forums already hates it
Cool,in that case it's probably good

is this the eromanga sensei of our time

Hayami Saori ruining another show, nice.

dailymotion.com/video/x5sahqn_kakegurui-op_tv
dailymotion.com/video/x5saigs_kakegurui-ed_tv

What the fuck is happening in this thread

Where do you see this on Horrible Subs? I can't find it

I'm not watching but I'll come for the weekly dose of reaction images.
And nice OP. Reminds me of Maria Holic's.

What the FUCK, /u/bros?! I thought this was supposed to be a yuri anime?!

You got played, user.

bitbean balance

This

Can't wait for the subs

>Another discussion ruined forever by anime-only fags
It hurts everytime

Don't bother with shitposting attacking anime they didn't even watch

Maybe it's just me, but I think they're doing pretty well with the adaptation. The manga has its share of meme faces too. Also, expected at least leg fanservice after pic related (note that it's an actual spoiler that should show up in episode 3 or 4, IIRC) and it's exactly what I got. The OP is neat but the ending doesn't seem to fit her that well. I think I know why the visuals of it are like that, but I'm probably wrong and a retard.

What discussion? There is no subs

Go for the manga's first chapters, it shouldn't take very long if you know how to read

This can't be happening

Did you skip the opening?

Did you read the manga?

I'm interested just because of Hayamin and Sawashiro voicing leads.

>reading

We need to ban people like you.

Does this look like yurishit

>Bank account

I want to watch this for the gambling, how is it on that front?

>gambling

intothetrash

Sawashiro is main antagonist

Who kill fansub? Why do i have to wait so fucking long for my chinese cartoon?

Every group in history could still be alive and subbing this show and you'd still be waiting. None of them were ever that fast unless you want Your-Mom tier shit.

>thinking yuri in anime is somehow bad
>liking disgusting old hag looking pieces of shit
>thinking all the wrinkly wacky-tacky faces are super genius comedy bits

Tells a lot about the fanbase. Fucking women and fags with horrible taste I swear.

>We
kys

no u

>Believed OP.
>Of course he was lying.
I need my Saori Hayami dose already.

You still need to read the subs, famski

>Netflix ruining another season of anime
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If I wanted to see such ugly faces, I would have watched 3dpd movies instead.

Please don't tell me that netflix actually picked this up.

They got this one too? I can maybe understand Fate/Apocrypha but why this of all things?

Friendly reminder.

Yes, this and F/A

Stop giving me nightmares user

I vehemently hate yurishit and even I agree that removing the male lead would do nothing but make the manga better. That said, the overall story itself is pretty poor, so the manga doesn't have much else going for it aside from pandering. Might as well cover all your bases and throw in the bland male alongside all the hot girls feeling each other up.

This show and the manga are TERRIBLE. Everyone is a horrible person and the plot boils down to "muh keikaku".

>Another discussion ruined forever by obnoxious yurifags

Nah, this is just shitposters who thought subs are out and they are that's why they attacked already.

This is not the death note thread

>watching garbage gambling animu

She has not shown any legit interest in him that's not just her playing around

I have no doubt she would throw him under a bus if given the chance to play a good game. She is 100% gamble sexual