Hajimete no Gal

10 days left. Are you excited? Or do you think it will be shit?

>gyaru
Either way I'll watch it, I won't pass up these lewd gyaru

>tfw garbage harem gets adapted for no good reason over a 8/10 show
I want sketch-senpai

>that faggot uploading translations as ~five single page pdfs per post on a wordpress blog
Fucking gooks.

Will it be better than Super GALS and Galko-chan?

Ahahahaha no.

the manga is absolute trash, barely passing as entertainment.

I mean it's a certainty it'll be garbage, but will it be enjoyable garbage, my gut says no but my boner doesn't believe him

It'll be garbage just like the manga, but I do look forward to the webms, screencaps, stitches, and magazine scans.

I wonder how much of a shit show this is going to be?

OP midget MC

"Enjoy with Sup Forums and then completely forget about it" anime #6821.

Sketch is episodic ecchi though
At least this has progression

>At least this has progression

It will be shit but I'll watch it nonetheless.

They are going out
He got a kiss
He got to feel her breasts without tripping

Noting happened in sketch

Is she a pure gyaru or will there be some sort of NTR?

Is it going to be full-length episodes? Seems like it'd be pretty bad in that case.

puffy

Don't know, are they pure or already got cucked?

Main girl genuinely likes him for some reason. He's a dipshit who just wants to use her to get his dick wet. Eventually he starts to realize she really likes him and that he's being terrible and starts to straighten himself out a bit.

Brown girl is les for main girl and tries to fuck up their relationship by giving the heroine bad advice. Shortstack is the childhood friend who wanted the D, but eventually seems to accept his relationship with his girlfriend. Class rep girl has a dual identity as some cam whore and is trying to get them to break up. MC's friends are horny virgins who give him a lot of bad advice.

Both pure, but left is getting cucked because she's in lesbians with right.

theres a lot of manufactured drama. MC is literally shinji-esque betafag who is somehow a chick magnet. this is a show purely to bait otakus into BD sales. there is no substance.

>Super GALS
is that gokujo or...?

How do you react if you wake up and see this?

wew

THICC

picked up

is she sitting on his chest? Isn't that going to leave a wet spot on his t-shirt?

How annoying