CANADA NO! Trudeau warns US that Canada ‘will not be pushed around’ on NAFTA

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau warned the United States on Friday that Canada "will not be pushed around" on trade negotiations as the two countries, along with Mexico, seek to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

>Reuters reports that Trudeau again warned U.S. negotiators that Canada could walk away from the agreement if its terms are not met.

>“We will not be pushed around. At the same time we can remain confident about NAFTA,” Trudeau said Friday, according to Reuters.

>if you kill your economy you win

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/372147-trudeau-warns-us-that-canada-will-not-be-pushed-around-on-nafta
cmegroup.com/trading/energy/crude-oil/western-canadian-select-wcs-crude-oil-futures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
youtube.com/watch?v=381m_qldNn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_renewable_water_resources
youtu.be/RcU2QH7-Jj0
youtu.be/Nd8uiIpAy8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thehill.com/policy/international/372147-trudeau-warns-us-that-canada-will-not-be-pushed-around-on-nafta

Here's what happened last time Trudeau tried to fuck with Trump:

>be Castro's bastard offspring and drama teacher
>love terrorists
>have nice hair for 40+
>get elected because of hair
>pay convicted terrorist Al Qaeda bomb maker & US soldier killer shitskin $10M dollars
>pay on 4th of July
>go on national television to lecture trump about human rights
>less than 2 weeks later Petrobas cancels Canadian $400,000M USD LNG project

Just a friendly reminder that Trump had a $400B USD equivalent LNG project cancelled shortly after Cuckdeau paid a convicted terrorist $10.5M leafcucks on the 4th of July. Canadian media was ordered to keep it on the low by Trudeau et al. LOL

>pic related

bump

Yeah, he's gonna get fucked

Finally some balls

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LET'S ABANDON OUR MILITARY COMPLETELY AND THEN BUCK UP AGAINST THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD WE ARE CERAINLY NOT RETARDED

Build no major pipines to sell your oil to China or the EU.

Keystone XL is fucked, so you have a bottlebeck to much oil can't get it to market fast enough

Your oil selling at $25 off compared to WTI right now $35

JT, we won't be bullied.

$28 usd and rising

hitting all time highs

cmegroup.com/trading/energy/crude-oil/western-canadian-select-wcs-crude-oil-futures.html

We're shaking like Canadians over here.

Kekels.
JT we cant pay our veterans but we can pay a terrorist millions

JT we cant pay our veterans but we can donate $200 million to the Clinton Foundation

JT we cant pay our veterans but we can take care if thousands of Syrian refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

Could we, like, maybe delay NAFTA negotiations until after Scheer gets elected?
Also, how's that border wall coming along? Have you guys selected a design yet?

PLEASE DONT CRY IF TRUMP TWEETS SOMETHING MEAN!

is this fake? it's fake right?

I'm so tired of hearing about the wall. It's a bad idea that will get bogged down in the courts.

We should just build mega detention centers in Texas and New Mexico.

what the fuck does Canada have that the US even needs? I thought the US didn't need to import oil anymore. someone should tell Justin to stop being a toxic male and open his boi pussy

You don't push leaves, you rake them.

As if you guys don't already have enough of a prison industrial complex.
>We're tired of paying for illegal immigrants!
>So let's pay to house and feed them!
>... Wat

Our uranium?

*scared*

Canada will have to go on strike.

what the fuck are you jibber jabbing about? I said what do you need from Canada? do you sell them uranium and then they sell it back to create an inflated price or something

Canada and the US are the largest trading partners in all of human history. Short answer: A LOT.

We're their largest supplier of oil, we produce a fuckton of food, medicine, lumber, ore, etc. We also sell a lot of manufactured goods (look at how many car companies have factories in Ontario alone)...

The Detroit-Windsor bridge alone has more trade than all of the Japan-US trade combined. We're talking over 10k trucks DAILY.

Canada has one of the largest uranium deposits in the world, bud.

yeah but he has a yank flag, unless he is some canuck fuck in the US his comment doesn't make sense
also I'm not your bud guy

What is economy of scale.
I'd rather lock them uo for a few years, and send them back.

If they come back lock them back up for twice as long, and rinse and repeat.

Just a reminder, we control vast amounts of fresh water, tread carefully merilardons, or you'll be extra thirsty as global warming kicks in :)

Farage reminds me of Kermit the frog. Is it just me?

It makes sense, the uranium might be in Canada but its ours

Ameriblubbers have solved this by drinking sugar instead

youtube.com/watch?v=381m_qldNn8

>I've been living in the US (prison system) for 20 years! I deserve citizenship!

We should yawn, roll over, and go to sleep.
Might squash them in the process, but nothing of value will be lost.

You literally sell 1 million litres of water for $3.71 to the USA. That's enough water for 500,000 water bottles that sell for $1 each

Nestle makes $500,000 for $3.71

you are so cucked you are beyond redemption

take it and throw justin into the sea like garbage he is

Lol good luck
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_renewable_water_resources

>20 years in prison
Are you even trying leaf? I said detention.
First offense 1 year detention
Second offense 2 years detention
Third offense 4 years
Fourth offense 8 years

If an illegal is willing to guve up 17 yeats of his/her freedom so be it.

Justin knows what he wants..... Mo money
youtu.be/RcU2QH7-Jj0

People to sell to

We have infinite amounts of water unless you're a cuck who believes in global warming. Must suck living in a third world country where fresh water is a delicacy.

I'm not your guy pal

nah you put them on a shithole island and then just let them rot until you get enough shit from the leftist so you just close the centre you dumped them in and tell them to live with the cannibals

We are joined at the hip to these fatties (and they to us).

You can come annex us if you want, it will be a merciful act

Nah just send them to the next lowest shithole, mexicans to guatemala, hondurans to nicaragua, ect.

Here comes the US army to take your water and your wife.

fucking roaches.

Kill us please.

A drama teacher vs. a real estate magnet

This negotiation is going to be gewd

The irony is that Ivanka gave JT a rimjob and all amerimutts can do is make fake news tweets

implying we won't take it from you

ching chong walla walla bing bomg

SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR HAITIANS

Just declare it a hostile invasion and start popping warning shots. They'll get the message.

>magnet
Magnate, user. Magnate.

>Canada ‘will not be pushed around’
Fucking kek!

The problem is we don't really need Canada at all. If we completely isolated ourselves we'd be 100% fine because we're the only nation on earth that can produce everything we need or want inhouse.

Look up peter zeihan on youtube

Eastern lng project quashed, bombardier fucked over, 30% tariff on softwood lumber, and we are not being pushed around? If Trudeau doesn't start to play ball w/ Trump we will be in a depression by next xmas.

Please Mr. Trump annex us now and put us out of our leaf misery.

Losing Canada would be like losing michigan and minnesota at the same time

When NAFTA gets cancelled, currency traders estimate the loonie will drop 10c instantly based on drastically decreased demand from the USA.

We've invaded and toppled governments for oil just for profit.
Imagine what we would do for life sustaining water.

>Trudeau again warned U.S. negotiators that Canada could walk away from the agreement if its terms are not met

canada getting BTFO confirmed

They don't even have a real military, annexation when???

Sure we'd be able to produce everything we need but isolating ourselves would mean the end of the American hegemony
and the collapse of our economy

Too funny. Canada walking away from the deal would be great for the U.S.. Turdeau is such an embarrassment. Canacucks are irrelevant turds huddled along the 48th parallel.

what has interventionism gotten us besides indebting and weakening us?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING
IS HE TRYING TO GET US KILLED

Canada isn't even a real country LOL

American domination of the world idiot.

Higher quality of life for millions of people.

The most powerful government the world has ever seen.

Quit being an edgy faggot

56%

Do it what could possibly go wrong goy.

U Mad man

Trudeau isnt doing anything wrong dumbass. Pol just wants you to believe he's damaging us

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, Leaf goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's child!

Nice try schlomo

What the fuck are they going to do send suicide bombers over? Get real, Canada has no military or influence unless your name is Israel get the fuck out of my face.

No, our economy wouldn't collapse. If anything we'd become even more dominant as the rest of the planet shit themselves.

If we stopped all trade right now, China collapses completely and most of the planet would be in a famine, EU & Russia would be in all out war. WW3 would be won without even firing a shot and US dominance would go unchallenged.

youtu.be/Nd8uiIpAy8E

Retard I bet you invest in crypto

That shit doesn't come cheap and it only profits a few well connected elite.

>T.Shill

Watch the vid faggot.
Fact check the statistics if you want.
The US needs no one.

I'm sure Trump is terrified of Trudeau.

>killing millions including hundreds of thousands of our best men
>implying American QoL hasn’t been on the decline
>thinking more government = better

Fuck you

>Only benifits the elite
Your job probably depends on the international market and trading you idiot
t. Faggots that want the us to return to an agricultural economy
I don't give a fuck about your video either because you are obviously a retard.
Yes the usa can produce everything it needs at home and countries like China depend for more on us than we do on them but that doesn't mean stopping all trade would be good for us idiots.

I work in healthcare, so no.

Hah imagine if Trudeau took his shirt off just to show drumpf that he isn't messing around lol

I love how the jews convinced everyone economic autarky is a bad thing. It's the most desirable possible situation

>Hah imagine if Trudeau took his shirt off just to show drumpf that he isn't messing around lol
>imagine

Reminder that due to your population being much lower than ours + your ever-increasing rates of immigration from non-white countries, Canada is going to be under 50% white more quickly than the U.S. will. But keep whistling past the grave.

>t. Faggots that want the us to return to an agricultural economy
>T.Faggot who watched 5mins of the vid and thinks its about regression

Can you be any more retarded? Honestly?
The entire video is world projections and why they will happen based on current and past events.

Instead of reading the title of where the event is held actually watch it fag.