He's never visited Rome

>He's never visited Rome
>he never witnessed the true beauty of western civilization
lmaoing @ ur life

when I was in rome I got super drunk with friends the night before
then when I was tired as fuck the next day, made the trip to the top of st peter's bascilica's dome and then slept off my hangover on the side of st peter's square in the sun

good times

>never visited Greece
>never visited the true west birthplace
Your post is autistic, stupid Marios

Went there last year. Pizza was bery good.

lol nice
I actually went to greece many times. Cheap as fuck after the default lmao

Still isn't an argument to the fact that Antic Greece is the true west birthplace and not some cheap Italian spin off

The Roman Experience™

I had pizza in Rome and it wasn't even as good as pizza from Pizza Hut or dominoes

not my fault if you wound up in a tourist trap, nigger.

Ive been to Italy many times, Rome is truly amazing, as well as every other ancient place there!

I visited Rome, filthy and smelly. But did get to sleep with the slut that was working at the hostel when I checked in so that was a plus

Pity you've been living of the hustings of a greater civilization. Funny how the centre of things have moved further north to German and Northern/Central Europe. Rome is now a touristy backwater filled with African scammers and gypsies and criminals.

>Western
>Civilization
Sounds like spooks. Why should I care about them?

t. swampnigger

Greeks were the first degenerates. There wouldn't be degeneracy without Greek ''philosophy''!

It’s good but Firenze is great.

Firenze is full of commie fucktards though. Still very nice in therms of landmarks

Buy me a ticket Luigi. Your wife will make a great tour guide.

I love time dearly and have been multiple times.
However it is full of niggers who accost you everywhere, including when I’m trying to have a religious moment at the Vatican. Also simply sitting down at some random ristorante to enjoy amazing food and having a string of nogs throw shit at you and scream at you to buy them is not fun.
Please fix your city user. I love it too much.

I wish I could go.

Rome is great.
The people there are nicer than italians on Sup Forums too

>mocking people for not visiting Rome
>posts picture from GIS instead of one he took himself

Fuck off spaghettinigger

I know you're half-shitposting but desu you're onto something.

(((Stoicism))) in particular really is atrocious.

>Rome
>Beautiful

It's a filthy cesspit with rats, gypsies, black soot, ugly tourists, and unpleasant people.

I would have agreed if you said Florence, Trieste, or Milan. But Rome is the boundary between the nice half of Italy (North) and the worthless half (South).

Also, Venice can get fucked.

You have never been there so shut the fuck up

Yeah! Who wants to take in the 2000+ years of beauty, heritage and culture of Rome when you can holiday in Brussels or Frankfurt?

I can see the beauty in the pic, can even take 3d tours of that shit where is your God now?

I visited about 10 years ago. It's a living city on immigrant routes, fucking deal with it. Anyone that let's that put them off is a fool - it's not Mogadishu ffs. I've visited most European capitals, Istanbul, Jerusalem, tons of Greek/Roman/ other important archaeological sites. Rome was always a gaping gap in my travels and I can safely say it is one of my favourite trips so far and we only saw a fraction of everything, but even that was super cool. My personal tip if you like tramping around ruins is Ostia Antica - an old port from Roman times just a short train ride out of Rome. Incredible stuff like a fish shop that still has a mosaic of a fish to serve as a sign, and similar for a bar! I think we were the only people there when we visited though that was March.

Rome is awesome, don't listen to the haters.

>Rome - It's not Mogadishu!

Brilliant slogan.

Holy fuck, I went to italy a few days ago and got home about a week ago. Rome was so beautiful, all the chapels and churches and museums were fucking beautiful.

so which italian city is more important - Rome or Milan?

Economically Milan, sine dubio.

Napoli made my heart feel happy

>Rome
>western civilization

Hello el goblino!

shitalians never achieved a damn thing, you are shitskins in denial

Went to the Capuchin Crypt. Dem bones need cleaning.

Neither. Tirol is the best.

I hate that fucking place
We have south tyrol :^)

Greeks prototyped western culture, but the Romans put it into mass production and disseminated the shit out of it.

>I hate that fucking place
2spoopy4u?

Dude I live 40kms from there

>shitalians never achieved a damn thing

You must have misread the Pole's question. (South) Tyrol has barely any importance in Italy.

If you’ve never seen the Sistine Chapel or David in person, are you even white?