ITT: we pretend argentina is actually white

It's whiter than the US.

But it has lower population dumbass

but that isn't hard

Sorry user but /qst/ is the board for fantasy gaming.

Unironically.

Argies just can't compete.

How come you fuckers are so retarded? You have so big country and you didn't aichieve anything yet. Why the fuck is your country so corrupt? I believe there is some mistake maybe the whites in argentina just look white but are in fact niggers.

Tbh our country is the same

biggest jew majority outside usa should say all
one of our jews was financing German jews in the 20s (felix weil) and it just got worse from there

Our country is small. In 1920 we were like second most industrialised country in the world so we can blame it on communism but argie fuckers have big as fuck country and are completely incompetent.

Keep in mind that we have mostly flat land while they have some parts in mountains. Otherwise, I agree

Excelent conclusion, user. Why are we so incompetent?

We have way too many immigrants to the point where we white argentineans (the real ones) don't feel attached to this land anymore as we see shitskins everywhere bringing their third-world filth (converting us in a third-world country), so we don't care about this... we are in a "just destroy this country for once and for all" mode. The true argentineans had already went back to Europe or to a better place like USA, Canada or Australia.
Regarding the immigrants: Argentina is nowadays filled with niggers, asians and shitskins that don't really give a fuck about our nation and its history/potential (they just come here to leech off our welfare or public institutions).

SO Argentina is filled with people who don't give a damn about it anymore. It's sad.

t.porteƱo

tell me a city outside of buenos aires who has tons of immigrants

what is the reason according to you then?

lmao stop spreading this meme retard
mendoza is overflowing with chile
jujuy, corrientes have paraguayan scum
catamarca just needs to get nuked from space
santa cruz has bolivian subhumans and brazilians
south has chilenomierdas and jews

capital (even with its overflowing amount of subhumans and immigrants) is still the whitest part of the country. reminder that mestizos who flood capital came from the provinces. dont play dumb provincianomierda

>Angl*s
>white

How blind are you? We need to acknowledge the fact that whites (europeans with little admixture) are only the 30 to 40% of the population. We are not a white country anymore since the 90s.

Every part of the country is invaded by Paraguayans, Bolivians, Chileans, Brazilians and Peruvians (and these are just the extremes, we also have Central Americans and Caribbean shitskins) who jump our borders.

I want you to see pic related. These people ARE NOT WHITE. All of them are mestizos that you'll find in every part of the country, sadly.

i came to post this haha

lol m8 your country is literally 70% italian
thats white enough for Sup Forums

This is true. And the whites argentina does have often have shit culture anyway.

Isn't Chile white too? Well used to be? I'm sure they have a even smaller white population compared to Argentina that's being out bred to nonexistence.

>> 159191114
Corrientes is the province with the largest water reserve in the country also fauna, flora, tourism, traditional festivals, the festival of dorado is a group of fish from the country or Brazil Paraguay Uruguay come to catch a fish gold color, also the fiesta del chamame are musical artists of the culture of the criollos and many festivals plus a province to visit but the one who lives there like me is already boring monotonous

No. You don't understand mate. Yes, everyone here has at least 1 italian ancestor (even I have one) but we are getting replaced by immigrants.
The thing is that there's not an updated demographic census about immigrants: the last one was in 2010 and it only counted the LEGAL immigrants (which were a million), but I can tell you that we've received millionS.

>Population of the white parts of Argentina presents low-fertility rates (just like in any western country, sadly).
>A lot of White Argentineans have emigrated.
>We received "only 2 million of them since the 2010" (what MSM says).
>Yet magically, we've increased our population of LEGAL residents to 4 millions more.
Something doesn't add up.

If you count all the emigrated argentines, plus the low fertility rates among white argentines and all the alien people coming legally and ILLEGALY (the majority) the only possible result is that we have nearly 10 million immigrants or descendants of Latin American immigrants that are replacing us.

No, Chile was never white. It's a meme.
I don't know why there are so many lies about Chile being believed by Sup Forums. Hell, even the helicopter rides are from the Argentinean president General Videla, not from Pinochet.

Also, in Argentina we don't have a problem of interbreeding or race mixing. Almost everyone here wants to be with a white partner and mestizos tend to stick to other brown people. The problem is that the shitskins reproduce like rabbits and for 1 of them, they bring 10 to the world.

ARGENTINA IS BLACK

>We received "only 2 million of Latin American immigrants since the 2010" (what MSM says).*
That's what I tried to say.

But do you mean that there's no white people at all there?

>europeans with little admixture
whites are whites and have no indio admixture you subversive filthy jew
they may be a very small amount, but they are real whites and not "whites" like in usa or australia
no castizo bs here subhuman

That's exactly what I mean.
There's a single different between Chile and Argentina/Uruguay regarding it's racial history: we killed all the natives.
In Chile, all the europeans mixed with the locals, so it's extremely rare to find a white person there.

We should deport all the bolitas and peruvians.

the heli thing was never really done anywhere
what we did was throw them from planes into the ocean, after being drugged and tortured
helo is super stupid, u can only carry one at a time and wouldnt be effective at all
gas*

Yeah, I was going to write a complete different argument and when I deleted it and started all of it again I didn't notice that I got a complete retard sentence.

send them to Chile*

Just another commie lie. But still, it originated here, not in Chile.