WHY ? SWEDEN!!!! WHY ?!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ygBVTQTTt48

This is not funny anymore. I don't even want to say "Sweden yes".
This is so fucking sad...Why are you people foing this to yourselves ? Why twist the knife in the wound ?

WHY ???? YOU FUCKING BASTARDS !!!!! This piece of shit is in charge of your cultural heritage and deems your past as irrelevant and racist....

a fucking Paki gets to tell you people what is swedish and what isn't.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS DOING THIS TO YOURSELVES ???!!!!!!!

Do you understand that there'll be no trace of your civilisation if this continues like this ? THEY'LL RE-WRITE YOUR FUCKING HISTORY !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRmetHvon2g
youtube.com/watch?v=cvtubkFQf6w
youtube.com/watch?v=36jtsAAtBq8&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=W1dcSMDhZ0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M65mswPJN80
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
youtu.be/i_8sIq50gsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck sweden

dumb blondes

wtf is wrong with these people ?. it's like they have a mental virus, aids of the brain. They won't even end like the fucking Dodo, their entire history will be erased, re-written in the name of insane ideologies (antiracism, human rights, equality, diversity)..

They'll reach a point when not even sweden itself will recognize their own past and ancestors and claim that it always was islamic or of pakistani heritage... It's like they never existed...WHY?????

Sweden is busy cucking themselves out of existence

This is so sad....Why are these fucking idiots doing this to themselves ?
They're essentially erasing and destroying their own past, as if it never existed, and making shit up , lying about their own past to include non-europeans as the real swedes.

They are being destroyed both demographically, & historically. As if they never existed. These people are mentally ill. They have to be.

Off with the meme flags, svens

And not a single fucking Swede even posts or cares about this ?

Fuck! i'm not even swedish but this drives me fucking mad.

I mean surely even the average Swede can't agree with this?

What do you expect from a 'feminist government'. Women have no sense sense of pride or heritage, its literally not in their nature to care about such things.

(((they))) always have to outdo themselves when pushing their latest filth
truly disturbing

dags att vakna kamrater! norden reser sig!

The Golden One and other resistance need to record and preserve the real history independent of state or institutional sanction so that they can bring it back after the great revolution and overthrow of the leftist government and institutions.

Why so hysterical? Are you a woman?
Is this your first day on Sup Forums?
Every last Swede on this board already knows what's going on.

You faggots already know the answer why.

You have this cancer as well. When are we going to do something about it?

Sorry i don't understand what you're saying. By deduction alone (even though Swedish is not a latin language), I'm guessing "kamrater" means "camarade" or in english "comrade".

"norden" sounds to me like "nordic" or "north".
And your image speaks for itself. But you know what? If you're saying what i think you're saying. "protest in the street), i don't think it's a solution at this point. I doubt there's even a calm, political solution. there's no time for it. (demographically speaking).

Sweden needs something different. Like Corsica's FLNC or Colombia's FARC. You need a coup d'etat, or a separated army and claim a part of the territory...Whatever you guys are foing right now is not enough.

rip sweden

swedish women now belong to estonian and finnish bulls :^)

AH AH AH
>be Italy
>shoot immigrants

>be Sweden
>cuck yourself even more

there are no more alpha men in europe

Dude. This is not funny. It's happening on the european continent. So far, this insanity has yet to spread to Poland, Croatia or Hungary. But we should all be concerned about what goes on in other euro countries. This is not right and dangerous for the rest of us.

Sweden is lost... hopefully some of the women come here before they are ruined by 89 Jigaboos

> So far, this insanity has yet to spread to Poland, Croatia or Hungary.
What did he mean by this? If you're asking to stick together then I'm afraid I can't respect such a country dedicated to it's own destruction. The only country I respect are the Spain, Greece and the UK.

>cultural heritage

Seriously Sup Forums why are you so stupid? What do you even think that means?

>be germany
>have a turk "integrationsbeauftragte"
>"integrationsbeauftragte" says there is nothing really german beyond the german lauguage

in my opinion western europe is fucking lost

Cucks, how does it feel to live in such pitiful countries?

>I mean surely even the average Swede can't agree with this?
I have bad news for you user.

I came here to laugh at cucks but now I'm just depressed.

I don't know, you tell me what it's like to live in a country with the lowest birth rates in the world, a massive emigration of anyone with a university degree, failed economy, rampant corruption, no accomplishments since the 1500s and the largest nigger population after France in Europe? For fucks sake half of your countrymen aren't even white to begin with due to mix with arabs.

>DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US MUTTS AND YOU EURO FAGS IS THAT WE WOULD GO TO WAR BEFORE WE LET OUR IDENTITY GET SYSTEMATICALLY WIPED OUT LOL

>B >T >F >O EURO NIGGERS

>What did he mean by this? If you're asking to stick together then I'm afraid I can't respect such a country dedicated to it's own destruction. The only country I respect are the Spain, Greece and the UK.

I get what you're saying. and if Swedes themselves don't give a shit about this who will right ?
But the point remains, this is very dangerous. Many countries are already mentally contaminated by cultural marxism, your own country included. (You guys save africans by boat, and bring them in europe) a normal country would have borders, or sink their boats or shoot them on sight.

I've seen this shit in your country.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRmetHvon2g

Even Italians are dealing with this mental aids. don't think you're immuned to it. It's just that swedes are more passive than everyone else about this shit.

Recently an italian teen was chopped up by a nigerian for voodoo purposes. You think that's normal ?

>this is so horrible omg these people are terrible
okay, are you going to do what needs to be done?
>what would that be?
are you going to genocide these sorry fuckers
>oh no, that would be racist
>i wouldnt want people to view me as racist
okay then STFU

>no accomplishments since the 1500s
This coming from the country that did nothing but cuck itself after the vikingz.
>muh success breed jealousy
Yes you're rich, rich cucks, I would rather be a poor and proud Italian than an effeminate faggot that likes it to take it in the ass by Ahmed.

This is great it means eventually the sandniggers will eject jews out of the swedish government.

>>DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US MUTTS AND YOU EURO FAGS IS THAT WE WOULD GO TO WAR BEFORE WE LET OUR IDENTITY GET SYSTEMATICALLY WIPED OUT LOL
>>B >T >F >O EURO NIGGERS

They're trying in america too...remember this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=cvtubkFQf6w

eating McDonalds and dying for Israel doesn't count as identity, mutt

>Many countries are already mentally contaminated by cultural marxism, your own country included
Sorea wa...I mean take a look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=36jtsAAtBq8&t=4s

>palestinian whore plays the "white sessist card man" in Italian TV
>gets mocked by everyone, even the commies

>Recently an italian teen was chopped up by a nigerian for voodoo purposes. You think that's normal ?
And the nigger was arrested, plus didn't you hear about a guy wounding 7 of the niggers around the zone for revenge? If it was Sweden the dindu would be free of charges because it would be racism to prosecute him.

This attitude amounts to concern trolling. The writings been on the wall for a long time now. Varg is right, the only course of action is for the european man to train his body, mind and soul- to individually overcome his enemies through raising a white european traditional family. Hoping to change the situation through politics or some popular awakening is pointless and will not work

Sweden is beyond saving. If the Islamists don't destroy it, then their own politicians will. Swedes like their slavery, it makes them feel good inside that their lives are subordinate to the state and feminist authoritarians. When they accidentally touch in public they all go to the police and the police record it as a separate instance of rape for each reporting, they are a useless and servile people, not brave or compassionate, just servile.

It's pretty incredible, they have more white guilt over WW2 and racism in general in spite of having fought against all those things. Instead of feeling guilty about what their own ancestors did, which is stupid in itself, they feel guilty about what other countries did.

I wonder which of the (((people))) fleeing from Nazi Germany that were taken in by Sweden could be behind it.

>Do you understand that there'll be no trace of your civilisation if this continues like this ? THEY'LL RE-WRITE YOUR FUCKING HISTORY !!!!

Don't be angry about it my friend, either the Swedes fight for themselves or they perish, would you want a Swedish race to continue which doesn't give a shit about itself? No you don't right? Neither does nature, so its up to them what they do, simply observe and mark it in your mind so that you may pass this knowledge to your own community and lineage.

who fucking cares once the indigenous Swedish population has also been kicked out from their own history books and land of their ancestors ?

You people are more effeminate though. Angry little brown manlets with a massive inferiority complex to your northern neighbours. Nothing but spite and envy towards the people who literally keep your countries afloat through EU gibbs.

Da fuck are you doing about it then?

>appealing for Sweden to change its course
Its too late now goyim. The shabbos goys have no alternative and their young are being taught garbage. The only thing they know is to comply and those that do not are ostracised and exiled.

Based Waffle-poster

Feminism is a bio weapon

>You people are more effeminate though
Facts say otherwise cuck, you look effeminate, you act effeminate, every marxist and gender stuff either comes from the americans or you. You like to still play the rich card but as I said, better poor and proud than rich and cucked. Remember that you shitty excuse for a vikingz.

At least they aren't bending over and getting fucked in the ass while apologizing for being white. It doesn't matter how "perfect" you think the Swedish body or mind is if it refuses to stand up for itself and fight back.

Again, facts speak against you. Your women prefer us, you migrate here to work as our slaves and you literally survive on our aid. We even cucked you in fucking football despite it not even being our main sport. What do you have that makes you better than us, I wonder? A richer history is all that comes to mind.

ALLAH U AKBAR EURO NIG?

I agree with Varg if this is his position, I think the most important unit of civilization is the family, from the family all else springs up, you do not have control over the politicians or the countless zombies proudly walking towards their demise.

You have control over which girl you choose, the children you make and what values you instil in them, government is trying to police this, but at the moment you can still pretty much freely raise your children.

Family should be the sole focus point of white nationalists on pol, we talk about it far too little.

Well, at least we're not at the levels of Germany, UK or the USA just yet.

TRYING BUT WILL FAIL BLOOD WILL BE SHED UNLIKE YOU FAGGOTS WE STILL HAVE THE BALLS....AND GUNS FUCK EUROPE

>And the nigger was arrested, plus didn't you hear about a guy wounding 7 of the niggers around the zone for revenge? If it was Sweden the dindu would be free of charges because it would be racism to prosecute him.

Better than nothing but the point remains. it shouldn't have happened in the first place. this is the type of insanity you'd expect in some shithole african nigerian village...not in 2018 in Europe. The point is the nigger never should've been accpeted in italy in the first place.

>the europeans end up attacking each other in this thread instead of trying to productively address the bigger threat

Agreed, especially since that's the one thing we need. Moar voters

But they do. Have you visited Italy recently? Milano was as bad as Paris.

>I agree with Varg if this is his position, I think the most important unit of civilization is the family,

And i'm scared for these families and my own. More should be done. Having families is useless if we don't have a land of our own and we're demographically outnumbered by sub saharan africans or fucking pakis..it'll be a nightmare for our own children.

This guy has no clue what he's talking about.
>power dimension
It's not about is heritage as an immigrant, the Paki states that Swedish cultural heritage is vastly different if you visit Södermalm, Östermalm or other rich areas VS the swedish heritage of say rural areas like Värmland. This fucking Svenne has no idea what he's talking about. The worst enemy of Swedish nationalism are these morons who get to speak for them.

>Your women prefer us
No one likes beta cucks like you, not even your women.

>you migrate here to work as our slaves and you literally survive on our aid
The truth is this, we come there, along with immigrants, impregnate your girls, steal your jobs and do it better than you. It's not that different from turks travelling in Germany.

>We even cucked you in fucking football despite it not even being our main sport.
What an achievement, surely this will change the whole narrative of your country getting buttfucked hard by Jamahal.

>What do you have that makes you better than us, I wonder?
Better people, better culture, better language, more inventions, more history, more relevancy etc...

Also muslim vikings? It was debunked MONTHS ago, fuck that stupid cunt.

>Milan
Gee I wonder why...

It's mostly women coming here though. Educated women who says they don't want to live in your failed country anymore. It's just the way things are. I have plenty of Italian, Spanish and Greek girls at my university.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1dcSMDhZ0E

See this western in fighting will do us no good. We're all getting fucked in the ass here. Let's not play along that any country here has it great.

We need a collective solution here, because this virus is pathological and meticulously controlled.

Otherwise, we're just spinning our wheels and accomplishing jack shit.

i dont want sweden to die
>le fuck sweden
NO
we must save her
one for all & all for one I tell ya what

I just feel bad for the swedish people.

Their governments have always been horrible at international affairs.

This hubris of this migrant policy will be remembered as a defeat worse than Poltava. At Poltava they lost an empire... With the migrants they lose everything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M65mswPJN80

>TRYING BUT WILL FAIL BLOOD WILL BE SHED UNLIKE YOU FAGGOTS WE STILL HAVE THE BALLS....AND GUNS FUCK EUROPE
why do you think more people are having debates like this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

We all know that we're being attacked and can't accept the current situation for granted. It's not always going to be this way. I don't know what the future holds for america but i don't think you have to be fucking nostradamus to see that you'll eventually lose California. What then ? And while the U.S is busy trying to destroy other nations and place political puppets around the globe, an internal war is slowly but surely growing

magnets, soy, jews

Some future civilization will use Sweden as an allegory for why women should never be given political power.

I like to see this dumpster fire spreading out, keep it up.

>UNLIKE YOU FAGGOTS WE STILL HAVE THE BALLS.
Why the homophobia?

Our actions must stem from principles first, we have established that family is important, so as virtuous men we should do what is right regardless of how difficult it seems to be upon further inspection and future projection. The reason we are here is because our ancestors did what was right, they had lives far harder than ours, they saw a level of human suffering which we can't comprehend.

We do not know what will come, over this too we do not have any power, our power lies in what we do NOW our fears be damned. If things get out of hand we can always move somewhere else, perhaps there will be reports of ethno-colonies that we can join.

>THEY'LL RE-WRITE YOUR FUCKING HISTORY
what history?

Magnets

Their genes are spoiled.
To become fertilizer is best use for them.

Pretty funny shit

Look at South Africa: this is what Sweden will look like in 50-60 years.
Whites will be armed to the teeth and living in their enclaves

Don't cry for us, user. We are already dead.

And us, senpai?

What is Sweden's true history? I want to print a timeline of it and keep it so that my children can know what they took from us.

So in this post you admit that Italalians are as bad as immigrating muslims? Alright then, no surprise there.

When the cities burn it will be the ultimate red pill for all normies and the cleansing can finally commence

In estonian Swedes got their name - rootslased- for being coastal pillagers. Add this to your children book.

>Don't cry for us, user. We are already dead.
I understand that your government is controlled by insane people. But why isn't the swedish population reacting ? are they too domesticated ? it's like watching a dog who's getting beaten to a pulp but will not bite his master back because he loves him more than his own life.

The feel that france and uk are more fucked with multicultural enrichment.

Jewish. Also brown hair

youtu.be/i_8sIq50gsI

Explains it all.

Communists have always targeted, oppressed and massacred their own people. Erasing their identity and past is part of the party program. 1984 was no joke! And you have to remember: the (((liberal-leftists and Trotzkists))) who fled Stalin and Hitler to the USA, from where they networked and returned to Europe, identified the Soviet Union as right-wing. They are actually LEFT OF FUCKING STALIN. And it is these people that define the culture in Sweden and in the hardcore leftist parts of Germany and France and Britain and the USA.

They don’t understand why it would be bad. They do not think history, ethnicity or culture is important and since they haven’t had a culture since ww2 they can’t comprehend why a foreigner being in charge of history is bad. They simply don’t get why that would be inappropriate

>1984 was no joke!
It's worse than Orwell...It reminds me of Huxley's Brave New World. (see image attached)

Pls no bully, amigo

>they can’t comprehend why a foreigner being in charge of history is bad. They simply don’t get why that would be inappropriate

I'm sorry to say this, but is seems like a mental illness at this point. It's not a normal behavior. i'm surprised we're even talking about normal IQed people. It's just fucking odd. I'm completely lost. Their behavior is something you'd expect from someone who's chronically depressed or zombified.

I mean, just image the opposite scenario for a second. Some random Sweden, living in Pakistan, who's part of the Pakistani government, who's of course not muslim himself, different race, different history...conflict of interests etc... and this Swedish guy now tells Pakistani people who or what is Pakistani... THIS IS INSANE !!!!! even a sub 60 nigger IQed person would instinctively understand that something is terribly wrong.

Imagine, the Japanese letting Chinese people or some random guy from Mexico or Saudi arabia, being part of their government and doing the same...it 's just abnormal no matter how you twist it. Yet the Swedes see this as progress.

I think ethno-masochism doesn't quite cut it either. Self hate does not suffice as an explanation for such insanity. Not even systematic self-hatred. It looks like Swedes have gone collectively insane

>If things get out of hand we can always move somewhere else
Oh, for sure....

This is the case.
Swedes are gone collectively insane.

>If things get out of hand we can always move somewhere else
Fuck off, we're full.
Fix your own country.

I thin Greg Johnson has already plans to move to your country. Makes ya think: if even the actual authoritarian "far right" burgers who are at the core of the resistance - what's the rest going to do? I think we will live to see a non-white majority in the USA in our life-time.