Why aren't you using Gab Sup Forums?

Why aren't you using Gab Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o4i6Rm_droQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got nobody to talk to.

i use minds.com, it's better. gab has a pretty shitty interface. but yeah, both are better than twitter. anyone using twitter of the facejew is really lost. even if there are more people on the platform, the shadowbanning and censorship tricks just make it worthless.

because social media is for degenerates and mouth breathers

Sup Forums is all I need

Me too man

Feels bad man desu
Honestly, I have a minds account but I don't use it. Is it good?

Mainly because I don't like jews.

yes, minds is good. they even literally pay you to use the platform, you get 10,000 points and they send you 10 bucks, and the points aren't really hard to get. they've got a good model and the interface is better than gab, and they market themselves as a place for free speech just the same as gab does.

both platforms are better than fucking twitter though. twitter does so much shadowbanning and dishonest bullshit to hide you from others if you're right-wing or even vaguely right-of-center. it's horrendous.

Because I got banned for calling Andrew Anglin’s dad a loser

Because one of the project's two founders is a leftist Muslim Turk.

I got banned from twatter like a month ago, gab I'm cumming.

For the same reason I don't use twitter. You can't have a conversation with people. It's just lonely faggots yelling into the air hoping someone will pay attention to them.

because twitter is the town square and gab is the ghetto everyone ignores

So basically your cousin

You are not incorrect, but not for the reason you may think. He is a western Turk, which makes him a GREEKED and subsequently Islamized Anatolian native.

Hatreon died and so will this one. Better not get invested.

The gabai decided no free speech for the goy in the shul. Are you surprised?
youtu.be/o4i6Rm_droQ

Is it worth to invest time in it, from an easy profit point of view?

no, i wouldn't try to do it as an investment or to make money. it's good if you have something to promote though, since you can exchange points for advertising.

Gotcha, thanks.

Speaking of gab.ai....what other sites use the TLD ai? I have never seen one. Just a (((coincidence))) probably.

I use it everyday, it's good.

Why do people know who Anglins father is?

GAB IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. GAB'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO AVOID ANTI-TRUST REGULATIONS.
TWITTER is to GAB what LYFT is to UBER

Had an account for half a year, made a retardedly long password an now made a forget. Fug.

yea, "Top-Down Control" doesn't serve the function of a social network very well.

THIS!

Fuuug

I've been thinking of making my own Mobile-based social media app.
I know if nothing else i can trust myself not to capitulate to the multi-cult marxist censor faggots.

I thought it would be like twitter, but i tried it and it's some weird platform and didn't find it veyr intutitive. Maybe I should give it another go.

>pretty shitty interface
my thoughts aswell

Yes!
Keep dividing yourselves!

but i am using it and its better than twitter too. we just need some important people to take the plunge and say it will be their primary platform due to twitter censorship

Sup Forums is a social media site.

>using a website with accounts

social media is AIDS

Because Sup Forums is my social media.
>but it's anonymous
Exactly.

Cause I'm not the gayest fag in america.

And look what happens when someone ditches the veil of anonymity.
Namefags are the scum of the site and have been for over a decade.
It's pretty funny actually, the same attentionwhoring people use bookface and twatter for is the source of much angst and travesty here.

>image boards and forums are social media sites

Apart from the narcissism, they are.

it's full of retarded people, and there are very few creatives

post your name and selfie, toothpaste

jokes aside its shit

Here you go

Gab?
More like,DAB
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahahahahhahaha kill me

>inb4 reddit

My mom won’t let me join the alt-right