Two consenting adults having sex is a crime

>two consenting adults having sex is a crime

Bravo America. Truly the land of the free.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/adults-who-connect-lost-parents-risk-genetic-sexual-attraction/88516752/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
reddit.com/r/incest/comments/3owzvk/fd_my_dad_and_i_had_sex_for_a_year_and_a_half/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: The story of Tom Brady and his son.

SOPA

She came on to me. I couldn't resist. Don't worry though I've escaped to a country where inbreeding is widely practiced and should be ok.

nice

Q predicted this.

>directed by Steve Bonell II

on a lighter note, this is actually observed to happen occasionally

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/adults-who-connect-lost-parents-risk-genetic-sexual-attraction/88516752/

>Sexual attraction between parents or siblings who meet later in life is a "phenomenon," that can happen, although rarely, according to psychotherapist Robi Ludwig.

Cook the rice pay the price.

Computer generated picture of the baby later in life

Q predicted that the child would grow up to vote Democrat.

>when you need an heir so badly you're willing to first adopt a daughter then divorce your wife to marry your daughter just so you can try for an heir with your daughter

Ahh Dim Sum.

>Brasil
UMA

He looks extremely young for a 42 year old.

>Don't worry though I've escaped to a country where inbreeding is widely practiced and should be ok.
>Bong flag
Quintessential land of incest

>Murica
>Incest is taboo because muh morals
>Eugenics is also taboo because muh morals
Make up your fucking minds

Yes that is indeed the joke

My Pakistani neighbours have taught me how to love my daughter like my wife.

genetics motherfucker we should lock these rare specimens to do tests on them.

Yes yes but did they show you how to love your daughter like the family goat?

CUTE

>Hapa turns out crazy
Nothing new under the sun desu

Intense sexual attraction to a close relative if you've never had contact with them in childhood is actually very common

There is a biological safeguard for inbreeding which kicks in if you spend a lot of time around someone as a child (as in siblings or parents)

When this doesnt happen, there is no biological safeguard

Suddenly, youre with a sibling or parent you've never met who looks and acts a lot like you. You're obviously going to be attracted

I wish I could a degenerate some days :/

This guy doesn't look white

Love is love

There is literally nothing wrong with consensual incest.

FUCK OFF, INCESTOPHOBES!!!!!

Life is tough.

like one of them animes you guys watch.

>you guys watch
You can't hide from me Pablo, go back to your DBS threads

Hybrid vigor

Cute girls would literally rather fuck their own dads over you

kek

>when your larping in Crusader Kings 2 becomes reality

>Kuffar thinks women are worth that kind of love

little bit gross. anybody got the the girly like, her father you, her x, pic.

I get how incest between an adult and minor is punishable, and that i8ncest is looked down upon, but its real fucking weird that after all Americas sexual freedom shit there are still cases of 2 adults having sex that is illegal.

Fuck off, Kike.

Why is only the man arrested?

Oddly enough this is more common than you might think. Seems that there is a biological component to it. If she had been raised in their family no sexual attraction would ever have occurred, but more often than not, kids that were separated at a very early age and had no contact with biological parents will have sexual attraction to them when they have met them after having reached puberty. Scientists believe it has to do with mate selection encoded in the dna, essentially people like animals wish to mate with their own kind. There are actually quite a few fascinating science journal articles on the topic. There was a case not too long ago in Australia where this happened.

I walked in on my gf of 2 years and her father having sex. I think this shit's pretty common.

lol bullshit

nope. it was the most traumatic thing that ever happened to me, still dealing with it five years later.

>when you find out you've been raising grandpa's kid this whole time

Yet another letter for LGBTQWERTY?

*Don't worry though I've escaped to a country where inbreeding is widely practiced and should be UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

Why do women want to have sex with their fathers?

>why do all women flock towards the same (alpha) males

Chad

I didn't have any kids with her and she didn't have any, she was 19 when I broke up with her. just be aware, this shit is common, especially if the daughter and father are reunited after puberty, which is what happened with my gf.

Holy fucking shit, man. That is brutal. Wow.

HAHAHAHAHAA EVEN HAPA ASIANS GET KEKED BY THE LITERAL BETA WHITU PIG FATHERS OF THEIR DAUGHTERS HAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING

in my case my gf was in a sexual relationship with her own father. I'm pretty sure it was the whole 2 years we were together. I had dropped her off, left, then returned to get my laptop. when I walked in her house, I heard noises. I walked to where they were and she was having sex with her dad in the living room. they didn't see me, I turned around grabbed my laptop and left. She tried calling me for a few days then stopped. She had figured out that I saw them. When I called her a month later to get my things, I confronted her about it. she was completely unapologetic. a lot of weird things she used to do made sense afterwards. anyways, this stuff has to be pretty common, it's just that no one talks about it.

Cuz millennial men are so weak.

>a lot of weird things she used to do made sense afterwards
Such as?

See, that's pedophilia. The girl in OP is 20 years old. Unless that boy in the comic is a 1000 year old dragonkin shota, get the fuck out of here

enjoy reddit.com/r/incest/comments/3owzvk/fd_my_dad_and_i_had_sex_for_a_year_and_a_half/

What a faggot.
At this point you just end your relationship with your father and the slut. You don't even visit grave.

You don't come to their wedding and congratulate them. What a fucking cuck.

she had all of these rituals before sex that I thought were strange. she used to want to shower together every time we had sex. she would make me rub lotion on her, things like that. also, when I met her she was still in hs and had a really good reputation. I was her first bf, but she fucked like a pro. just a lot of little things. things she would say during sex, etc.

He must be a Woddy Allen fan and should have fled the country like he did.

Father/daughter is the purest form of love. Though when a girl is an adult iys not so good for her to fucking her dad.
>There is a biological safeguard for inbreeding which kicks in if you spend a lot of time around someone as a child
That isnt actually true at all.

>he forgave them
holy shit, what a fucking beta cuck

Yah no problem hear. Just adding to the gene pool of degeneracy and mad liberals.

Just because it happened to you doesn’t automatically make it common

They both were. Can't you see the two mugshots?
>. I think this shit's pretty common
Yeah, its not that uncommon for a man to truly love his daughter.

4/10 troll try harder next time

That just sounds like a girl that had been groomed by a pedophile dad from a young age

>>There is a biological safeguard for inbreeding which kicks in if you spend a lot of time around someone as a child
>That isnt actually true at all.

Dirty T shirt experiment. Read a book, Reb.

Hot

this is what I think. her dad came into her life for the first time when she was about 15. he took her from her mother and moved to my town. it was a horrible experience for me. she admitted it to me and then to my best friend but she never gave any kind of details. when I confronted her she got angry and was completely cold and unapologetic.

>a girl that had been groomed by a pedophile dad from a young age
And what's wrong with that? Girls are made for getting daddy's dick.

Disgusting Hentai, Post more so I can be even more disgusted while I save the images Tommy computer to ehm ban them in my network.

I love hapas

There definitely is. Just look up the Westermarck effect.

I'm going to have to disagree. I would never have known if I didn't see it. it's one of those things like drug abuse, no one talks about it but there's evidence that the scale is enormous. I think this is common.

LBGTI

People keep forgetting to include incest in the acronym.

Reminder that this is the OFFICIAL Sup Forums incest list.

1. BrotherxBrother
2. BrotherxSister
3. MotherxSon
4. SisterxSister
5. MotherxDaughter
6. Cousins
Power Gap
1000000. FatherxAnything

And you're made for getting a bullet to the dome. Funny how nature works, eh?

>why are you fucking your sister user
>t. inbred tranny monkey
>pic related

>they didn't see me, I turned around grabbed my laptop and left.
fucking hell, man

Probably you cracked open a cold one after that

>Its common because it happened to me
You dated a freak, thats it, thats all that happened.

the worst part is that I couldn't tell anyone except my best friend, and he didn't believe me at first. even later, I still think he doubted it until he spoke to her and she pretty much admitted it. it was the most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me, I still think about it almost every day.

Flag checks out

Why do I keep seeing spergy posts mentioning Q? Who is this faggot and why do you faggots care?

Sexually, I hope.

Are all Brazilians degenerate as you?

>You dated a freak
you are dead wrong. her father was a retired career navy guy and was the strictest parent I've ever met. she had a 9 pm curfew when she was 19 years old. she was an honor student and I was her first boyfriend. you don't want to believe it but this shit is happening.

>inbreeding
Sure thing Ahamed

Happa girls confirmed mentslly unstable

aha, yes I was going to post this

Someone had posted about this sordid affair earlier, but they left out that she was a "long-lost" daughter given up for adoption.

This means there is no parental / child bond and it can lead to these strange situations of incest. It is because we are naturally drawn to those who have similar genetics as us.

It may even be due to pheromones or other subconscious reasons.

did you ever think he gave her a curfew maybe because he didnt want her fucking other guys

Why should we allow people to do things that we know will more than likely end up with a retarded incest baby? Isn't that cruel to the child to knowingly having them be born with birth defects.

Stop being a fag. Father/daughter is best.

we allow two midgets to have children despite the fact that their children are basically guaranteed to inherit their condition

nope, I just thought he was a strict parent. he was a squared away guy and never gave me a hard time. I thought I was going to marry her.

Kill yourself disgusting weeaboo sodomite

Is it necessarily genetics?

Isn't this just because you suddenly have a complete stranger who completely trusts you (and you her)?

It's like basically having an instant intimate partner - a situation that just never occurs outside of these reunification scenarios. The brain just mixes things up especially when sexual desire is mixed in.