twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when u nutted but she still twitchin

S

youtube.com/watch?v=A2GN_jM1DuI

>when they katana charge but you just machine gun

S

>march 2017

its almost like she got what she deserved

This shit is over a year old, keep up faggot.

S

I can't believe this will never make the headlines in major news organizations.

>March
>2017
This is old s fuck. She paid the toll let her rest in shit.

Dat bitch was a nigger. S

>Zaida Catalán was killed while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017. On 12 March 2017, Catalán and another UN employee were kidnapped during a mission near the village Ngombe in the Kasai Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They were both found dead on 27 March. Catalán had been beheaded and was found in a shallow grave.

F

Still good though

/thread

Zaida (((Catalan)))

I mean, we don't the people who did it. Maybe - I say maybe - they were right wing nationalists or something? Maybe they hated her for her political view? We don't know the whole story here. Don't judge.

S, rest in piss.

oh no no no no....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS

livegore.com/660/michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-executed-drc

She does not represent us. S

I still laugh at this.

> It's hilarious. Go to coon country and preach for openness and equality

> get beheaded.

It's great to see coons stay true to their nature. Can't have them start acting human now.

She actually got shot up with a rifle at close range while attempting to run and making an”eek!” sound (I’ve seen he vid), they beheaded her corpse afterwards

One less lamp post needed in Finspång.

S

We do know it, you can watch the whole video of them getting executed on LiveLeak, this story is a year old. It's just that the normie media isn't nearly as interested in shit like this as Sup Forums is usually and they're slow to pick up on it.

They went to investigate the mass graves in the area, in the video they're sitting down with their hands tied behind their backs, shoes off in case they'd try to run away through the jungle.

They fucked up user-kun. They've agreed to follow a bunch of armed men into the bushes and the moment the American guy finally asked them "um, why the fuck are you carrying machine guns anyway?" in the rare moment of clarity, they got killed.

Pray for them as it's sad that it happened to them, but like the majority of leftists nowadays they were extremely gullible and have paid the toll.

S

S

Enjoy her last tweet.

wtf, i LOVE congolese people now!

There's a video of a pack of nigs leading her and her cuckboy into some jungle

S

S, toll status: paid

umm sweetie, she was just trying to make a statement that not all Congolese people are bad. As proven in the video she was only killed by a small minority of Congolese people, who could just as well have been from any race, religion or economic class. If they would have been allowed into Sweden this wouldn't have happened because they could have build up a life there.

S

>future is female

lol

Is it just me or the link is not working?
I want to further desensitize myself

The link works.

>this is what they actually believe
the absolute state of the left

S

This is what happens wheb you travel to the middle of Africa to fight the patriarchy.

Libtards want to bring Africa to Europe.

"That's not what I meant when I said a little off the top Mr nigger!" S

As far as being killed by niggers, that was pretty painless. The only spark of creativity god gave niggers is figuring out ways to commit murder. At least they didn't put a tire around her neck and light it on fire.

If every left leaning white was to die today, we would be smaller in number, but would homogenize into an incomparably strong population. It would be for the best. Imagine if 25% of the US that support white nationalism were the only whites? It would be the germ for a perfect world.

Congo never disappoints. I had the time of my life there.

Dude she had the nicest ass, why didn't they rape the shit out of her?
Shit recording btw, niggers can't do anything right.

The Headless greenie femitard..

S

Imagine if Sweden were a movie. In multicultural Stockholm, it'd be an action movie. In the ruling organs, it'd be a comedy. In native Swedish homes it'd be a horror movie. You could make an amazing reality show out of the place.

why are there 2 threads on this when this happened last year?
I actually remember this exact same thread last year

OH BONGO BONGO BONGO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE CONGO OH NO NO NO NO NO

it would be extremely funny if white america could 'go back to europe'.

somehow get the message around to everyone that everyone's leaving one friday. pack everything up, get loads of late flights rdy, borrow tons of extra planes from europe, pack all the nukes / suitcases onto the planes, make a gigillion sandwiches, every white leaves and turns up in europe the next morning.

'diverse america' wakes up to find not a single white anywhere in the place.

give it a day / week / month....

first few days -> all the electricity goes off / gas stations empty

first week or two -> mass rioting / looting

month later -> total fucking chaos

Wow, truly progressive

S.

>Few days
Immediately

>First week or two
Immediately once they realize that master has left. Like a dog tearing apart the couch after you leave.

>Month later
I give it a few days, once the criminals start realizing what happened they will start packing together in war bands like africa and destroy absolutely everything left.

Her eyes and nose looks Jewy.

BURN

MY SIDES BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the power of feminism

S

Shes a jew, Africa has never been kind to the juden, think history would have been a lesson

Yes she did you pierogi nigger ingrate.

S

F

I wonder if they realize they are wrong right when they are going to be killed

i was watching lauren southern's videos about south africa and have noticed some south african's turning up in the UK.

it is pretty crazy when you need basically a jail cell door behind the front door, then another outside the bedroom door, then a gun in the bedroom just to avoid getting chopped to bits.

>catalan

Press P to piss on her grave, preferably after the raving cannibal nigger hordes have left.

P

Hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHH HAA AHAHAAHAAA

SPIT

S

I press K to say she deserved it but kind of didn't. Death is too much, but she is a traitor to her people and a loathsome person

DIVERSITY IS GOOD

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

DIVERSITY IS WHAT MAKES THE MIDDLE EAST SO PEACEFUL

She accidentally found the gates to Wakonda.
Don't h8 on Black Panther.

MODS!

F. How about not using the N word. I don't believe in open borders but she went to help.

DEY SHOWED US DE WEY to deal with Marxist scum

Nah, they just go into a kind of shock, they assume they weren't progressive enough and must have failed to stop being inherently racist, they are paying for their white privilege, it's all fair.

>having sympathy for traitors
No user this was exactly what needed to happen.

People die, ideology not so much. And I did notice that for whatever reason it's usually the women that fall for this shit. Makes me kinda scared to have a daughter senpai, because unless I'd end up home schooling her like 'Murricans do I'm sure she'd get brainwashed at one of them "progressive" universities.

>total fucking chaos
Yup.

Don't you fucking dare shitting on pierogi, check your privilege.

I don't know Wakonda drugs she was on, but Africa and especially the Congo isn't really a place for a white woman, unless she's packing heat and isn't afraid to put the finger on the trigger.

Nigga please. If someone doesn't want you to help them, you can't force them.

Damn shame, that's what they should've done