Here's all the incredible benefits you can get for donating JUST $200 a month to Dr Jordan B Peterson's Patreon account...

Here's all the incredible benefits you can get for donating JUST $200 a month to Dr Jordan B Peterson's Patreon account...

>A PDF copy of 'Maps of Meaning' (also available for free on his website)
>2 Self-Authoring accounts (RRP $60 but 20% discounts available at all times)
>Monthly Q&A with Peterson (available to view for free on Youtube)

Well, what are you waiting for? Donate that 200 bucks now!!

Don't forget the Patreon cash will go towards funding more lectures (even though he charges for tickets and makes a profit anyway) and to fund his forthcoming online University (which he will also be charging for)

Don't you EVER accuse Dr Peterson of being a profiteer. Sort your bloody selves out.

You forgot the limited edition "Meaning of Music" yarmulke

>acting like people profiting from their lifes work is a bad thing and that they have no right to do so.
k commie. very transparent.

Whats wrong user. You jelly that the man is succesful and not stuck in his basement making edgy Jew memes without two pennys to rub together.

Get fucking sorted you unhappy cunt.

y-y-yeah! the red pill isn't about the truth! It's about making money and being happy!

I mean, God forbid a European hold public intellectuals to the flames for intellectual honesty in their own fucking country.

That's asking too much.

Nah, just "get yourself together" bucko. Don't worry about such things. These matters don't concern you, goyim.

>Caring how much mediocre college man of weak memes charges for his college kiddie funbooks
K.

Not going to sage. Not going to enjoy this thread either though...

BAN ALL ECELEB THREAD POSTERS

REDPILL THREAD FOR THE NEWBS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND STUDY

Every time Petersen virtue signals how against European collective identity he is and then virtue signals how pro-Jewish he is, I cum a little.

So fucking amazing watching the Alt-Right squirm realizing that even their "leaders" think they're a bunch of untermensch losers.

The funny part is that if they split up, someone would have inevitably covered the rear entrance due to lack of space

Did you know that marketing can literally make shit things good? It's like the placebo effect, if you believe in it, it's worth it and it actually does work.

I'd rather spend money on hookers than JP, at least hookers are honest liars.

Nice to see Peterson's bootlicking cult followers are salty in this thread.

>commie
Being critical of some faggot who wants to charge you money for telling you to clean your room does not make someone a commie.

My parents used to tell me to clean my room and I guarantee I never once thought about giving them $200 for it.

Sorry, I don't like Tony Robbins-type people. Kill yourself, faggot

This faggot just admitted hes miserable! AHAHAAH. Gold.

Stay that way. The worls doesnt need your miserable self fucking it up any more. You can anhero when it all gets too much. Try not to take any innocents when you do. Your bitterness should be ripe as bananas by then.

>MAKE MORE OF MY MONEY AND BE MORE FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOYIM
Anti-semitism has a strong argument.

European identity? Heh. Bucko, I'll have you know I took LSD in 1989 and rolled around in bed hallucinating images of Adolf Hitler gassing me, then read Solzhenitsyn and Jung and drew trippy art.

Bucko, you don't know a damn thing about getting yourself together. I made my bed for 20 years straight. TWENTY YEARS.

And I'll be damn sure to keep making my bed even if the Jews hate me for being a goyim and don't want me to have my own European identity I'll be making my bed for another 20 years. I got myself together.

What have you done, bucko?

>alt right
>leaders
Plz kys and stop posting here

The election is over, you missed your chance to HILLDAWG SWEETIE post by about 7 democrat impeachment attempts and 42 failures

>My parents used to tell me to clean my room and I guarantee I never once thought about giving them $200 for it.

This mentality says it all. Ungarteful loser.

Stay salty cuck. You'll never reach my level, pleb. Now bow down and kiss my feet subhuman.

Hookers don't lie though

They ask for money and they let you jizz in, on or around them

is righty /pol really still sucking this dudes dik !
>MEGA LOL
>Fucking fagz

I think we can all agree there's nothing funnier than white supremacists losing their shit when ther glorious leaders literally shun them publically. haha.

imagine being that blown the fuck out. salt-right can't seem to learn lmao

god the anti-peterson salt is just so thick and clear here.

in case you guys don't know, right-wing personalities have a hard time getting advertisers. it's easy to say "all the right things" and make bucks via advertising, the way the young turks do, it's a lot harder when you're getting shut out. you need to get funded by donations.

not really rocket science guys. but then again maybe basic maths is rocket science to your typical lefty.

It's so cringey

This bucko should stay behind the screen

His voice is so whiny

>Don't you EVER accuse Dr Peterson of being a profiteer.
Communist shill spotted.

Is anyone forcing you to do it?
What is your problem?

I don't trust people with yellow stars

>Imagine thinking that there actually is an "alt right"

Hey buddy it's all good

Just don't make me mad when it is upside down and we will be A-ok friendo!

What level is that? No life, friends, happiness, job, meaning, love, wife. Yeah your grand mate. I think that level of feels is byond me. Get sorted. Stop wasting your potential. Seek help in the Lord.

>200$/month
souce

but it would surprise me, he slowly turnin' into a jew he is

>souce

Go to his Patreon and see for yourself

>this fucking thread AGAIN

If JP wasn't doing something right, there would be this much opposition to him, especially from people pretending to speak for all of Sup Forums
It's fairly pathetic, either you 1) actually are so fucking rectally ruined by JP that you unironically create these threads, which leads me to believe you are a crypto-SJW commie in denial, so bullet for you, or
B.) You actually support JP and love making his detractors look like fish mouth salt fountains, so you lampoon their positions and talking points against them (which is a feat in itself, as those people really don't need help looking like fucking retards)
Either way, you push people towards JP's position, do good on you.
>I'm now a fucking shill who ruins the game by pointing all of this out
Oops

What level is that? No life, friends, happiness, job, meaning, love, wife. Yeah your grand mate. I think that level of feels is byond me. Get sorted. Stop wasting your potential. Seek help in the Lord.So called right wing. Exact same crypo commie resentment against the sorted and successful. Terminate thyself or sort thyself.

Stupid fucking catcha bug

Never begrudge another man's wealth if it earned from legal means

Work on making your wealth instead

This poo speaks the truth.

What does the word donation mean juden?

he speaks the pooth

>Work on making your wealth instead

Yes, I'm going to move to India and earn $0.50 an hour as a copy/paste email drone

What the fuck is wrong with making money? He allows people to give him money, and they give him money. Nobody is forced to pay him.
Fucking hell you people are retarded.

>I'm going to move to India
London is expensive dude, you will need a job that pays more than that

I've never once heard Peterson asking people to donate to his Patreon.

Unlike all the other Youtube cunts begging at the beginning and end of every single mundane video they make.

He's a leftist shill arguing from resentment, that we should reject JBP because he's getting rich off of reddittards with too much money on their hands. He wants us to feel that it's NOT FAIR that he should succeed so much, so we should tear him and everyone else down to "our" level.

It's a really pathological argument. The keyword was "profiteer" which is 100% communist language.

If you could obtained things you otherwise couldn't without spending $200 you'd be complaining he was intentionally withholding things he believed could help society just so he could profit from it.

Your criticism of how little you get for what you spend points towards the idea that your money is more of a donation than anything else.

>dr. peterson
>leftist

um, no, sweetie. jp is BASED. you can't be leftist and be BASED. we need an intellectual titan like the based doctor peterson to tell trannies what pronouns to use and defend based israel. nazi's are BAD. you wouldn't want to be a nazi, would you?
praise kek!

You can't poison that which was poison from the start.

Kek is an unbreakable meme.

>Get sorted
>Stop wasting your potential
>Join our cult of Christ
Well I can see why there is dislike for this whiny guy. I bet he is a super pro-semitic with feelings based reasons of course

Its $0.60/hr you mong

There are criminals that deserve more respect than bankers

It's pretty pathetic

>Did you know that marketing can literally make shit things good?

ya if you're a retard

He has hundreds of hours of free content on YouTube.

Pic EXTREMELY related.

>LOADS A MONEY
Just remember that money is a false God

anytime anyone brings up the crazy money he makes (1 million per year on Patreon at least) he just goes "So? profit isn't a bad thing."
It's L. Ron Hubbard style rhetoric. He's gonna found the next scientology.

BORN TO SUFFER
WORLD IS A SHITTING STREET
kill em all 2030
410,757,864,530 DEAD CHINKS

I can’t tell if this is bait

Who the fuck is paying him that much to tell whiteboys to sort themselves out, clean their rooms and make their bed?

(((Oh duh)))

change tactics

I've watched a lot of his videos and I've seen him mention his Patreon twice in over 100 hours of content. And the two times he mentioned it he was talking about how he set it up as an experiment and that he was trying to come up with something to spend the money on to give back to his donators.

Sure he might be lying and it's a scam but considering that practically everything he does is free on youtube he has a terrible business model for exploiting his fans for money.

And? You neocucks always reveal your Marxist self once under the microscope. You are just another shill working for global Marxism under the guise of white nationalism.

>implying an army of basement dwelling, incompetent, ignorant, crybabies, are going to be capable of mounting any kind of resistance.

Yeah, they should team up and be an easy target, right shill?

How much does it cost to buy this potato nigger shill for my website and patreon?

This.

when youre a psychology professor making 60k per month selling self help advice and youre thinking about branching out into selling 2k rugs to people who cant afford them but will probably buy them anyway.

when you say youre all about helping people but you nickel and dime your followers for self help expansion packs.

when your twitter feed is just pandering to people who care about gender war and telling anyone who isnt getting a stem degree that they are retarded.

>not being financially stable enough to donate money to a speaker you like

cool story opie.

He's examining the bible from a archetypal perspective and trying to examine it to show it's practicality through that lens citing studies and using his knowledge as a clinical psychologist. Also it's the old testament.

So, not religious or a Christ cult.

Eat a dick, shill.

Says the user who's free body of work isn't hundreds of hours of videos, but hundreds of shitposts on a Vulcan glass-blowing board.

Please enlighten us, what have you accomplished? Is it so weird for him to believe in the program he helped make and to promote it to help young people who feel lost? There are plenty of testimonies of people it has helped, where is your proof that it's just a scam to make money?

Anti-Depressants aren't cheap you know.

He isn't forcing people to donate you moron. There is absolutely nothing wrong with making money off your efforts.

underrated

Why do you faggots hate successful people?

>Capitalism is BAD - nu-Sup Forums.

fuck, that was so utterly jovial, I got shivers

>durrrr hurrr clen ur room it will maek niggers not kill you lol

>My parents used to tell me to clean my room
>chops their bodies into little pieces

(OP)
Wow lol you're right! I've totally changed my mind and I've been with the pol subchan since the beginning! I should go to reddit and join shareblue! Lol! Upvote!

>Man in a free-market with high value skills and a very high IQ is making money

can someone PLEASE stop this madness

>right-wing personalities
JBP is as right-wing as Sargoy of Cuckad.

I bought his newest book, kind of fell into the JP meme.

The only thing JP has done thus far for me personally is astonished me about inner drives and personal commitment I never knew that I had and that I should have been striving for all along. He is helping me take a step back from utter Nihilism.

Is there something wrong with this? I don't agree with a lot of his politics but why does Pol have to hate the shit out of him? No single founding father had the ultimate correct philosophy on anything and they all thought differently but they achieved something greater than the sum of their parts.

Can we just leave it at that? He's helping a lot of young people (males in particular) to take their first redpills and begin to deprogram the Jewish Narratives they grew up with. Is that so wrong? Can he not be /ourguy/ but just /ourfriend/?

Can you dickheads stop replying to these threads. Why do they all reach the top of most replied every fucking time.

I donate to Peterson (and others). I want these people making videos and releasing them for free rather than doing something else.

He's actually saying "Here's a bunch of my shit for free. Hundreds of hours of lectures and interviews. Here, take it. If you like it and you want to give me money, you can buy my books or my courses. If you want to give me money each month, I'll give you those things at a little discount and chat with you for a bit. Otherwise, feel free to keep watching my free shit."

Who is losing here?

He's moving the conversation in the right direction. All the people accusing him of going soft on the JQ or whatever are retards and can't see that he did more rationality and objective discourse in a 20 minute interview than all the stormfags or (more likely) antifa shills trying to get pol to hate him.

I donate to Peterson and others because I can afford it. Don't donate if you can't afford it. I'm old and have my financial house in order. I can afford $50 a month in various donations to help spread the ideas of individualism.

If you are young and just getting your bearings, don't donate. I donate so that you can hear the message for free.

jokes on u that makes u retartet >:))))))))) didnt u read the OP

The problem is (and this happens a lot) the truth tends to become distorted when money enters the equation. VERY few people are able to withstand the allure of riches without sacrificing their ethics. Suddenly his videos become less truthful if the truth isn't really all that popular.

>The things Peterson offers in exchange for donations aren't what give his presence & content value.
>Peterson gives the valuable content away for free and only offers token perks in exchange for donations.
>Peterson is a profiteer.

??

Thanks friend.

That's what I don't get. He's helping the cause tremendously. If he's not the one to bring up the JQ and it's not the right time, there's plenty more to discuss first. Ultimately giving people to tools to analyze this shit for themselves will lead the people to answering the jewish question FOR THEMSELVES once and for all.

>a goyi......
errr....
>a fool and his money are soon parted

I'm now convinced that the people behind these threads are lefties pretending to be peterson supporters pretending to be stormfags pretending to be Sup Forums trying to subvert his support.

Seriously who fucking cares if it is making money off Redditors? I bet literally 99% of you would want to do the same.

Admit it, deep down inside you guys are just jealous he monetized social justice warriors and you didn't.

Exactly
I doubt anyone but the most impressionable was convinced of the JQ by someone else. Its something you can only ever figure out for yourself, albeit with a little bit of prodding and the right info. JBP might convince a grand total of 1000 people at best and destroy his credibility amongst most of society in the process.

this is astroturfing to discredit JBP.

> The problem is (and this happens a lot) the truth tends to become distorted when money enters the equation.

Jordan Peterson's whole thing is objective Truth. Unlike moral relativism Peterson makes objective and measurable statements about the nature of Truth and Morality. How can statements of fact be corrupted by money?

Losers that hate free market capitalism