Master race bumping thread.

Bad news for shariablue

>3% italy/greece
>white
when will mudditerraneans learn

>longcat is VERY long
Science in the 21st century.

>98.6 percent European
Fake news. What they call "European" is "West Eurasian", which includes Turks, Arabs, Afghans, etc.

79% White

>european amercians are largely european
woooow

Wow. Whites are racist. They need more cultural enrichment.

But have you seen those drawings OP? Clearly white americans are actually mixed race

>paying to give your DNA to the jew

That's why americans are cattle.

Non American whites eternally BTFO.
BONGS AND LEAFS, better luck next time. Here take our runner up prize, a country full of shitskins.

> Talking like segregation in America haven't been the norm until recently
> fails to realize the huge implications of mutt mixing going forward in the future.
> 56% whites in the country currently

Sure mutts. This will be totally ((fine)).

>Amerimutt so desperate to appear more white

>Sweden trying to talk shit about anyone else's country

Cute

Why would you give away your DNA to some random company?

>Article talks about the genetic makeup of white Americans as if its a problem that needs correcting.

Leftist author detected.

Race mixing is still taboo and disgusting despite what the Hollywood kikes would have you believe.

its actually real
>The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

If african americans are about 70% african and white americans are 98% european, last 11 generations had no other source. Then why is the media protraying everyone as slightly mixed race

Because they want a global race of mutt slaves with no identity or heritage, like how shithole countries already are now.

>3% italy/greece
you have to go back

No arguments, so you have to resort to ad hominem.

>muh heritage
kek. so the meme is true.

>Wow.
what exactly did they mean by this?

they should have banned this study or written it off somehow, the citations are interesting.

Fuerst, John & Kirkegaard, Emil O. W.. (2016). Admixture in the Americas: Regional and National Differences. The mankind quarterly. 56. 255-373.

We conducted novel analyses regarding the association between continental racial ancestry, cognitive ability and socioeconomic outcomes across 6 datasets
states of Mexico, states of the United States, states of Brazil, departments of Colombia, sovereign nations and all units together. We find that European ancestry
is consistently and usually strongly positively correlated with cognitive ability and socioeconomic outcomes (mean r for cognitive ability = .708; for socioeconomic well-being = .643)
(Sections 3-8). In most cases, including another ancestry component, in addition to European ancestry, did not increase predictive power (Section 9). At the national level,
the association between European ancestry and outcomes was robust to controls for natural-environmental factors (Section 10). This was not always the case at the
regional level (Section 18). It was found that genetic distance did not have predictive power independent of European ancestry (Section 10).

Unfortunately I have a significant amount of Cherokee that carried down. I have blue eyes and blond hair, but I also am chink faced am my hair grows very quickly. My skin has a red undertone and is tan.

Looks similar to me

Fucking whitey keeping all his genes to himself! How can black people get ahead if whitey won't let them have any white genes? Time for whitey to start sharing his genes in the name of equality!

>memeflag
an hero you faggot

Can confirm. So is my wife.

Because it can be done anonymously.

My Cherokee ancestors owned slaves. Top Kek niggers really are the slave race.

and your wifes son?

Oops, that was my crypto portfolio. Rate that too, I guess.

>tfw 100% non white
feels good being NYC Ashkenazi masterrace

The kind of trash that would write this needs to understand that white people aren't going away. We're not dying out. We're not mixing in and diluting away.

Whatever you do with education, we're still going to be more intelligent. Whatever you do with welfare, we're still going to take better care of our children. Whatever you do with diversity initiatives, we're still going to be more capable. Whatever you do, we're still going to win in the end.

However much you want this to change, it never will. This is permanent.

la aberracion

El creatura de las americas