Parallel Paradise 13

Translation is out!
puremashiro.moe/blog/2017/07/parallel-paradise-chap-13/

>the Kall have a weak point in of the 4 eyes
>cutting their head off works just as well apparently, something that dumb amazonians didn't know all this time

>2 issue break

No, they just regenerate. MC cut the head off and them immediately jammed the sword into all 4 eyes. That's why it died.

I wonder how long it'll take for this Lynn manga to get axed.

Very long. Sex itself sells as crazy.

which Lynn manga ever got axed?

Beside Elfen Lied everything he wrote.

Basically all of the, but only after a hundred chapters.

At very least Elfen Lied got a natural conclusion.

Really, Lumi?

What a guy

Is this real or just meme translation?

I have to admt, I'd rather see Lilia raped than Lumi

Real.

>4 targets in close proxy, need to hit 1/4 to win.
>Lets Use precise and narrow cutting tools.

I would fucking switch to a racking blade, like claws.

I can't stop laughing at Kalls vagina-eyes, shit is too funny.

Don't forget vagina-dicks

Right now she is still virgin, so rape from Kall would mean death for her. Do you want to kill her?

To be fair, Lumi could still die if she was raped by them too, Youta saved her from her lifespan but we don't know if that will also stop whatever the fuck the Kall do.

Well, that's true, but we are in space of speculations here. My point was that for Lilia it would be a certainty.

Wait, where the fuck did you read that? Girls die when they got fucked by Kall? Am I missing something?

It's heavily implied in the chapter that the girl that got raped was going to die because she got raped

Still mad Lilia got cucked twice

Lancer last scene looked like pretty much normal death scene. What was strange was how the Kalls were calm about Lumi coming for her.

Dick lusting characters always must work twice so hard to actually get dick.

He really deserve more pussy

Literally current chapter. Kall just raped a girl, and she is already beyond saving.

that'd be a little sad, but I would appreciate seeing her get a good rough fucking by monsters

>there are still fags who prefers pictured more.

>nippon kendo trained over a 1000 times

Hope no more males appear, world harem end is shit because of that.

What's interesting is that from the early chapters people coming from different worlds happens regularly. This could easily mean there are more men somewhere.

NTR potential is too strong here to not happen, user.

It was stated that man showed for the first time. More likely it means that at some point she will appear.

well the tits and the characters are certainly more T H I C C in WEH.

I thought it was because of internal wounds from being raped? Those vagina dicks look dangerous to have inside.

That's out of character
Do they die of rape?

I bet she won't die. She just fainted.

Or maybe Yurrri needs to have sex with MC to be revived.

Saturation attack would work fine, so light their head on fire with pitch.

The MC is gonna die by snu snu right?

I can imagine him LITERALLY drowning in their pussy juice in a chapter and having a close call after passing out, since its supposedly addictive

Next chapter the kall will worship MC. calling it.

Has anyone else noticed how certain panels have that 'black mist' on them? I wonder if that is supposed to mean anything.

just use a fucking warhammer to shatter everything at the same time

Maybe a baby will pop out now and the kall leave it at the front door, the women race have to survive somehow.

Just for someone.

What do you mean?