Brit/pol/ - Dead End Road edition

>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8

>British Courts protecting the arms industry
middleeastmonitor.com/20180203-do-british-courts-really-need-to-protect-the-worlds-most-corrupt-industry/
archive.is/29xEn

>Security Minister outs Russian Oligarchs - Not Saudi, Qatari, Chinese etc.
[Is the UK the new home of muh Russia narrative?]
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42926819
archive.is/oCd0X

>'Angus Robertson steps down as depute leader' (sic. The BBC always typo headlines)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42931413
archive.is/07o1k

>Brick thrown through Tory window over 400% council tax hike
metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/brick-thrown-through-tory-councillors-door-after-council-tax-is-increased-by-400-7283828/
archive.is/0ddOg

>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS

>UK govt bails out Carillion vultures with £100m freebie
news.sky.com/story/carillion-contractors-to-get-loans-in-100m-government-support-package-11234316
archive.is/XciEz

>Theresa May continues to manipulate migration figures for economic forecasts
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/92567/theresa-may-hints-students-could-be-removed-migration
archive.is/KOQjS

>UK help USA and Saudi to kill Yemeni civilians
thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia-and-uae-discuss-yemen-with-us-and-uk-1.698222
archive.is/7uqXS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4QrJc3VQDo
vocaroo.com/i/s0y4GUSyulz5
telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/02/01/school-textbooks-will-updated-include-sex-couples-textbooks/
stonewall.org.uk/sites/default/files/inclusive_curriculum_guide.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42936613
uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-property-for-sale/west-midlands/west-midlands/rubery_birmingham-ak3ddtj1/)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42554635
barratthomes.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL HAIL MOGG

youtube.com/watch?v=x4QrJc3VQDo

Cringe.

Goal.

It says a lot about the state of the Tory Party that they'll rally so tightly around the first bloke to present even a pretence of holding conservative values.
I'm starting to wonder if he'll take up the chance. On the one hand, his current position's very comfy, I doubt he wants to abandon his capital management partnership. On the other, ex-PMs seem to be primed for very cushty gigs doing paid public speaking when they leave office, so in the long term it may pay off.

>Attlee was also a Major in the British Army during WW1 and pushed for support for the Spanish Republic against the Franco rebellion.
That's true but that's not why people like him is it?
They like him because he started the Atheist religion, the N H S

>Successful application of kinetic energy through the lower appendage to the spherical object resulting in it's relocation into the rectangular netted construct.

>'E KICKED DA BALL IN DA NET

Based.

Dont forget the immigration act of 48, that kickstarted the enrichment rollercoaster - "british values" tm

I believe he'll go for it. I think right now he's simply trying to keep the media at bay by saying he isn't interested, because if he's not interested then the media has no reason to rail against him and fuck his chances. I think he's just playing smart. I also don't believe people are rallying to him because of his conservative opinions but because of his obvious ability to lead and the ability to lead is an ability currently absent from the Conservative party.

Fucking hell lads, Sup Forums is grim.

>ghostly apparition appears
''WHY DID YOU IMPRISON ME?''

GROWN MAN HERE. not been a boy for quite some time, and so I come to lads of brit/pol/ for advice.

My friends 15 year old son has apparently stabbed another boy. He is the son of a single mother.

My thoughts are obviously with the victim in hospital, but what can I say to the son, who I have an obligation to council?

>80% of UKIP supporters favour Mogg over other Tories
imagine my shock. i'm genuinely shocked I thought it would be higher. who's even got faith in UKIP leaders these days?

Tories will sleepwalk into electoral suicide with this guy

All others boards are now. Even /k/ is no fun any more (except when one of them does something stupid like that cunt who gassed himself a while back).

Beat your son for acting like a degenerate thug

>shilling against yourself

>Implying the Tories aren't already finished at this point and that the next general election will see Labour get in and finally deliver the killing blow to this nation.

I'm doing a piece for BBC Newsbeat on Brit/pol/. The segment will be ostensibly centred on the British element of the Alt-Right but will make clear that Brit/pol/ is not necessarily far-right in nature and focus on differences to the American culture within Sup Forums.

I've searched around and found no answer so I have to pop my head above the parapet to ask: What exactly is a Deano?

telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/02/01/school-textbooks-will-updated-include-sex-couples-textbooks/
Just to make you aware, Edexcel (probably the second biggest exam board in England, behind AQA) have collaborated with Stonewall to produce an, "LGBT-inclusive curriculum."
This is not just contained to PSHE, but to all topics.
This is the future. These are the next generations.

>but because of his obvious ability to lead and the ability to lead is an ability currently absent from the Conservative party.
While I don't entirely disagree, has he done anything to indicate he'd make a strong leader?

Kek

So, where do britbong denizens hang out outside of Sup Forums that are a bit more .. mainstream? I find it hard to find places that aren't left-leaning circlejerks...

If you wanted the deano pasta you should've just asked user
>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '18 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

he's not my son, His father died when he was young.

The single mother meme is true, but in this case it was forced upon them.

The lad's a boy.

An absolute ledge, soundest lad you'll ever meet.

It's some who understands that there is literally nothing wrong with Mbwembe and Ngubu hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MIMBWASA! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!
AL RASHIDI COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE SPLASHES ACID RIGHT IN MY UNCLES FACE HIS SCALP IS COMING OFF LIKE POTATO PEEL, NICE LITTLE STAB AS HE GOES DOWN!
MIMBWASA DODGES ME DAD WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO ME SISTERS CUNT!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This mosely guy was something else. Real creative visionary. I listened to a speech of his and it was almost one-to-one the type of new right era poltics we see nowadays. Scary how ahead of the times he was.

LGBT is code word for tranny propaganda with maybe a bone or two thrown to the gays

>so I come to lads of brit/pol/ for advice.

Thats your first mistake. If it was me Id want to understand why he was carrying and why he felt the need to shank someone. Was he being bullied, threatened - in fear of his life? Plenty of bullied kids top themselves, but sometimes they decide to fight.

Bonus points: if it was a paki, punish him severely by buying him a new ps4.

>My thoughts are obviously with the victim in hospital
Poofter, you ought to get shanked yourself. I'd suggest giving your thoughts to the challenge of dealing with your friend's son.

>While I don't entirely disagree, has he done anything to indicate he'd make a strong leader?
Yes, the way he conducts himself. In times where he is getting heavily challenged he remains firmly planted by his opinions and ethics, in times where he is disrespected he engages with respect, and in times where people are hostile toward him he extends an olive branch. These are difficult things to uphold and are the most basic marks of a good leader. This isn't to say he *is* a good leader only that he possesses the most basic marks of a good leader and people are picking up on this.

>tfw mum won't let me dress up like Steerpike

Besides my bedroom; the living room :^)

>incorporating LGBT into maths
what

>hang out outside of Sup Forums

I dont tbqh. Not to talk politics anyway. Just here and cripchan Sup Forums.

You should not have a mainstream bedroom.

>2018
>not having a harem

1+1 is 2
THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS

You say that, but I'm skimming through the official advice/guidelines for teachers using this curriculum
stonewall.org.uk/sites/default/files/inclusive_curriculum_guide.pdf
lots of references to the gays
In English:
>Include references to LGBT people and different family structures in teaching: For example, ‘Mr X & Mr Y want to know how much it will cost to have a holiday in Italy if...’, ‘Lila’s mums are trying to calculate...’
In maths:
>Maths Lesson Ideas... Explain that Alan Turing was a famous mathematician who played a vital role in cracking the Enigma code during World War II. Provide pupils with some information about Alan Turing’s life, including the arrest and trial for his relationship with another man. You could also use the following article to talk about the historical treatment of gay people by the secret services
In sciences:
>Use language and examples that include LGBT people when setting questions. For example, ‘two women would like to have a baby together, and the doctor recommends they use In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)’.

Probably would be odd for your mum to see her son dressed up like the man she fucks.

Got to learn how to multiply those genders, lad. Be proud of your meme flag...

The Deano

A nihilistic 95 IQ consumerist drone who's only aim in life is to amuse himself with banal pleasures, shag birds and watch whatever flavour of the month television programme is on the Box.
He has no cultural awareness and even less historical and political knowledge. He is unable to talk about anything other than football, television, cars, food and women. He is kind to his mates but an insufferable narcissistic prick to anyone who he thinks is beneath him.
He is it his core a soulless creature, stripped of any knowledge about the land he comes from and unwittingly views the rest of his countrymen with contempt. He is amorphous and interchangeable with any other Deano. He is the heart of the Englishman reduced to its most basic and pitiful form.

Spent 3 hours on the phone to pajeets in a call centre trying to sort out a problem and still no closer to fixing it. God I hate foreign customer services. Why cant a company doing business in the UK have some native speaking staff? Even speaking to a burger would be better than a pajeet

>steerpike
>having sex
user...

So an English bugman, basically

Was thinking about maybe buying an acre or 2 plot of land to go full varg but fuck me its like 15 grand for a shitty little forested field next to a main road of in the middle of a deanobox estate, really depressed me right there lads, I only have like 8k to spend and still live the neet lifestyle at home its shocking desu and it'll only get worse with the population increasing and rich cunts buying everything and all the good bits turning into deanoland, might just kill myself desu

Steerpike broke his duck? Bust out the champagne boys...

Burgers are bros

>In English
Sod it, that wasn't from English, that was a general preface
The English ones are about a trans trumpeter and a lesbian poet

/brit/pol's imaginary nemesis, he is everything britpol would rather be: happy, masculine, ignorant

I understand now. Didnt read the article (lol)
>in english
excessive, forced and irrelevant (unless its about a novel, biography or something)
>in maths
perfectly acceptable if they're studying other mathematicians. if not, then same as above
>in sciences
perfectly acceptable in the realm of biology and fertility treatments. its happening so the students need to be aware of modern science techniques

>i'm doing a piece for BBC Newsbeat on Brit/pol/

nice try mohammed

> its happening so the students need to be aware of modern science techniques
But ought it be happening?

>trying to grow food and live like a guy in warm temperate france
>when you're in wet, windy uk
Its not going to work out lad

its more white births

>modern science techniques
>having two males sign a piece of paper

Tell him to stop being a pussy and next time make sure its a paki or a kike he gets

>lesbian poet
That sounds kinda hot - but im not going to look it up and shatter my illusions

Pretty sure Rasheed and Julian working out how much money they need to buy five buttplugs was already in Maths textbooks when I were a lad.

>Gerry Adams backs Jeremy Corbyn as next PM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42936613

Imagine my shock

>thinking france is significantly different than uk when it comes to weather or ability to grow food

imagine being this much of a mong

He could grow potatoes. You can get away with growing them any weather short of frost if you grow them in a sack and keep a keen eye on them.

Now consider the environment those children will be raised in once they're born.

I saw your post, started looking and found 3 acres just off a deano area in South Birmingham (uklandandfarms.co.uk/rural-property-for-sale/west-midlands/west-midlands/rubery_birmingham-ak3ddtj1/)
That's being sold for £37k (thirty seven thousand pounds) just because it's next to land that's being *Considered* for de-greenbelting and developing

Turnabout is fair play after all

Would ya?

Countdown until T'reeza Mayhem starts banging on about it

Fuck this country, imagine the hellscape that this place will be in when we have 8 million more people by 2040

Check living off grid sites. Theres people who sign away land for a couple of quid on condition you use it for homesteading. Also people who pool to buy a few acres.

This endorsement will win 2022 for the conservatives

>CORBYN'S A DANGEROUS MAN MR SPEAKER, E'S ENDORSED BY THE IRA, WHO TRIED TO KILL BASED THATCHER
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

link please

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42554635
Don't worry, m8, there's still LOADS of land to develop, way too much greenery round here, we really need to develop more of it

Hung Parliament

Yikes. My sense of what lesbians look like has been warped by years of beating my knackers flat to girl on girl.

yeh mate fucking trees ain't do nothing for noone - would you believe the fucking roots of some oak tree cracked my fucking driveway? About time we got rid of these obstructions to housing.

>8 more million people by 2040
Who needs hong kong when you can make England hong kong lmao

The UK's only 5% built on

How about you brick it up lads?

barratthomes.co.uk/

There is literally nothing wrong with Barrett new build homes hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES THE DEVELOPER! STRAIGHT DOWN THE VILLAGE ROAD, INTO THE FOREST!
THE TORY GOVERNMENT COMES IN TO SUPPORT, THEY CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND PRETEND TO DO THE OPPOSITE AND A LITTLE STAB AS THE TREES GO DOWN!
BARRET DODGES THE APPEAL WITH A STUNNING ASSIST FROM THE LOCAL LABOUR COUNCIL, OUR WILDLIFE FALLS INTO OBLIVION! HE'S THROUGH THE TREES. SLAMS THE TIMBER INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S STARTED CONSTRUCTION! BRICKS ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S ADDED A 10CM GAP BETWEEN EACH HOUSE AND IS CALLING THEM DETATCHED
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

someone do something

>''I for one think its VERY progressive and EXCITING to develop into an urban cityscape! Imagine all the cool fasion and trends that will form. Besides user, what do you care if there's a forest there or not? Nobody goes there lol.''

Turns out being gay for pay is very different to being ideologically queer.

>it's okay to shoehorn gendered politics in to the school curriculum based arbitrarily upon the subject at hand
I grew up just fine without having that stuff rammed down my throat throughout school, there is absolutely no need for it now and it adds nothing of value to the curriculum.

>barret here barret there we want barrets everywhere

Yeah but there's a tory hung parliament because Jeremy Corbyn doesn't know what a FPTP is

Imagine being so unintelligent that you do not understand how far South (toward the equator) France stretches.

what ever happened to hedging btw? where i live most council houses have a line of hedging and a front and back garden.
Havent seen one newbuild with hedging and very few with grass. Most just have paving.

>We need to protect the environment
>Import more brown people
>Open the borders
>Refugees welcome

Mears will put a stop to it.

>the Mercator projection
>calls me unintelligent

>tfw you were the user thats asked that user to make that webm in that thread the other day

>The Shire stands as an ideal country, characterized by green hills, sparkling rivers, and pleasant woodlands. The inhabitants of that community are farmers, tradesmen, and country gentry, all of whom indulge in the innocent pleasures of rustic life: good food, strong beer, and idle gossip, all amply represented at Bilbo's birthday party.

>When they return home, however, the Shire hobbits discover their cherished ideal corrupted. A totalitarian state has replaced the carefree rural life, dominated by "the Rules" and suffering from "no beer and very little food."

>Bag End, lies abandoned and stinks of filth. Sam sums up the situation with his exclamation, "This is worse than Mordor! . . . It comes home to you, they say; because it is home, and you remember it before it was ruined."

>Mordor has come home; everything the hobbits have fought so hard for has been ruined. At first glance, Frodo and the others blame outside forces for the destruction. Evil men, brigands, and thieves have moved in while the protecting Rangers have gone to war. Sharkey, their leader, has urged them to "hack, burn and ruin" since his arrival. The hobbits soon learn that Sharkey is their old enemy Saruman, who has ravaged the Shire in revenge for his own losses.

>The outsiders are not the only ones to blame, however. Like the evil of the Ring, the evil that besets the Shire works from within, feeding on the hobbits' own desires. Lotho Sackville-Baggins, hungry for power and prestige, brought the first Men into the Four Farthings to protect his growing property. "Seems he wanted to own everything himself, and then order other folk about," says Farmer Cotton. Although couched in rustic language, the description fits Sauron as well as Lotho. Other hobbits also accepted and even enjoyed the changes, regardless of the cost.

We are living in the scouring of the Shire chapter of England, except this time Sharkey and Wormtongue are here to stay.

>He uses a Mercator map to prove his point

>''user, its not about the number of people. Its how those people LIVE. We need to stop building out and start building UP. Modern, clean, professional apartments reaching into the sky... instead of a little redbrick box.''

Is that useless Auzzie bint still Green leader? The last time I paid any attention to them was 2015.

>tfw will be lucky to live in Deanoville in the future

unironically sounds like a good life

wasnt 2015 when they had the leader that wanted govt interracial breeding programs

I actually find this quite offensive, could you please stop?

Burn everything down. Kill everyone.