Of course

Confirmed gay couples in LotGH:
Reinhard x Kircheis
Reunthal x Mittermeyer
Julian x Yang

Confirmed Royal Butt-boy:
Emile

There is nothing gay about male friendship you fucking imbecile

Would you play with your male friends hair?

We used to do that all the time back in high school. Take off your gay glasses and realize that not everything has a sexual undertone to it.

There is pretty clear homoerotic subtext in LotGH. You're either extremely dense or intentionally ignoring it not to notice.

Were you also gazing into each others eyes whilst playing with his hair?

>We used to do that all the time back in high school
I have some news for you user...

your gay ass is a homoerotic subtext

Did the ban on gay fanworks for his series ever get lifted?

Kircheis was so fucking perfect.

>Implement gun control
>Someone immediately gets shot in a gun free zone
AYYYYYYYY

LotGH is truly an anime that will still be relevant for the next century.

Were they lovers?

As long as there are governments, it will be relevant.

Wrong reply.

No. The red haired guy liked the blonde guy's sister. And the blonde haired guy impregnated his girlfriend and then married her because he loved her.

>The red haired guy liked the blonde guy's sister.

This

Fucking fujos trying to force their gay shit.

Too bad their marriage only last for a few months

You are not fooling anyone. I saw there series.You can take all those stupid out of context screenshots or edit the piss yellow subs all you want.

romantic =/= homosexual

You can say that about anything though, it all comes to down to the person watching it.

Reinhard was gay for Kircheis but Kircheis was straight and loved Annerose.

Why does two characters being gay bother you so much

Because gay is degeneracy unless it's a trap

But why does it matter?

>The red haired guy liked the blonde guy's sister.
Yes, and his devotion to Reinhard was a surrogate for his unfulfilled desires with Annerose.
>the blonde haired guy impregnated his girlfriend and then married her because he loved her
I don't think there's anything to suggest that Reinhard really loves Hilda. He seems to respect her a great deal, but it doesn't seem romantic, or as intimate as his relationship with Kircheis was. She seems to be a stand in for Reinhard after Kircheis's loss.
They also go out of their way to portray Hilda as having traditionally male characteristics and roles both in her household and government position.

I personally think they were romantically attracted to one another, but the reasons seem very convoluted for Kircheis at least. I doubt they had sex.

It's repulsive, making me uneasy.

How can two people in a happy relationship be repulsive?

What a fucking pussy.

Bros before hoes, nigga.

Kircheis was who he bounced ideas off of. Without him, he had no one he could truly rely on intellectually.

I don't know user, how can some people only like basketball and some people only like football?
Sorry for not being a tough guy like you user.

Closeted bisexual detected.

Most people don't find the sport they dislike to be repulsive nor does it make them feel uneasy.

You don't want me to change it to food analogy user

No normal person feels "uneasy" around the food they dislike.

try durian

anime is all degenerate filth, this genre and thus this very board will hold no interest for you

Maybe it makes you feel uneasy because it makes you realize things about yourself that you would rather not think about?

>meanwhile, on House of Cards

Feel free to imagine, maybe i'm just like
said or maybe i'm just a Sup Forums shitter

The two don't necessarily rule each other out.
For what it's worth, a guy's asshole and a girl's asshole feel the same.

It means i can be anything you want to imagine.
Yeah but girls don't have dicks, and i prefer to fuck someone in her vagina.

I'm bi and I still prefer women (sexually). It's shades of grey, man. You can be sexually attracted to someone and never have any romantic feelings for them, too.

'Just saying: If you're bi, that's alright. Getting bothered over it is a waste of energy and you could end up burning bridges unnecessarily.

>He seems to respect her a great deal, but it doesn't seem romantic, or as intimate as his relationship with Kircheis was
You can also read it as he's so autistic he doesn't realize his romantic feelings for her until he actually has sex with her. Same with Frederica. That's basically her father's interpretation, and he should be more or less trusted on it.

it's b/c she looked like Reinhard faggot

Do they fuck in the VN?

No they were legends

Imagine being this desperate that you have to force your gay shit on every single form of media you find.

Truly pathetic.

Imagine being such a pussy that the thought of fictional characters being homosexual makes you uneasy.

Truly pathetic.

It's kind of sad. I always got the vibe that Reinhard didn't like Hilda as much as Kircheis. I think Kircheis was just one of those people Reinhard could feel comfortable with all the time, no matter what. Soulmates. Kind of Alexander the Great and what's his name.

That's one sore butt right there.