I need to RAGE for a second Sup Forums

THESE GOD DAMN FEMINISTS!! STUPID FUCKING CUNTS! THEY RUIN EVERYTHING! I have nothing but contempt for these scum!

>colleges
>boy scouts
>Vidya
>Star wars
>Formula 1 #gridgirls
>Soon they will go after Cheerleaders

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!? GOD DAMN SKANKS!

THIRD WAVE IS STRAIGHT SUPER CANCER AIDS! When will we see the rise of normal women? Where is the cultural backlash?

Why is every professional league so fucking cucked that there is no enjoyment left? Why is everything becoming so FUCKING STERILIZED!?! This is tasteless garbage and luke warm. I reject this foul society in whole! May all these faggots, trannies, femmie, rot in pieces!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4dnR-sMorE
twitter.com/laurenjadepope/status/958751588419620864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cunts.

I know that feel.

Stop with this fucking cuck meme. Seriously, it's not even accurate.

A few years ago my gf cheated on me with a black guy, but I forgave her and we've been happy ever since. That doesn't make me a fucking cuck you stupid faggots.

Nothing wrong with that. Women should only show their bodies to their husband.

Pay attention to argentina in march, women's day. They chimped out last year (beat people up, fought the cops, burned, shit, broke shit, etc) and the media has already started pushing feminism LIKE CRAZY. Seriously, one media witch hunt after another and taking retarded feminist nobodies to lecture people abou the patriarchy. This is going to be big.

FUCKING Boy Scouts! Our troop is not active so we were looking for another one. The local FB page's pinned post, cover photo and news story are all about the girls that recently joined. My 10 year old is almost crying he's so frustrated that he can't go there without girls. It's a fucking poison, consuming us all.
We homeschool, so we're thinking about putting together our own type of group for this. Kids need things like Scouts and they need to be gender segregated. Everywhere they turn, boys are being told they can't be boys. It's destroying our country.

This is how Russia deals with feminists:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4dnR-sMorE

More girls than boys join the scouts in the UK.

I know you're eating shit with a spoon but I'll bite

OFCOURSE IT MAKES YOU A KEK BUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want to get right on their tits? Support transgender rights.

Right now feminists are having a hard time dealing with the crossdressing freaks and many feminists are even against them as women. It's tearing apart their whole idea of equal rights at the seams.

Sadly I bet this poor attempt at bait will get a 100 (yous)

it's okay burgerbro. we all need to vent steam every now and then. just don't get stuck on this mind set. just remember most of the woman you talk about are like pic related when they are alone

Nicht so gut 2/10.

That's terrible, user. I'm sorry. You're the petri dish, I'm afraid. We're going to go full bore based on your outstanding diversity and tolerance results. It's The Nothing from The Neverending Story.
>give her a damned name already, I can't take this sinking ship!

Feminists are the enemy of attractive women.

Girls get to keep everything tailored exclusively to them and join everything that was once tailored exclusively to boys. They want to eliminate all male spaces and feminize all male interests.

This. It seems silly on the surface, having a boys only group, but it is crucial for the healthy development. They need to learn the essentials that will carry them through life. It's not just about earning badges and camping, it's about learning how to focus male aggression into constructive channels. Team building is also another crucial element. Girls only get in the way and distract the boys. It's lame as fuck.

Why did they feel they were entitled to be in the BOY scouts? The Girl Scouts weren't good enough? I don't fucking get it.

Formula 1 isn't fucked until they put a girl in a Ferrari.

Because boy scouts are better than girl scouts and of course women will leach on to that.
This shits going to backfire on all of them so bad once the nor miss realize the line has been crossed

Normies*

Hi Josh!

Let’s enjoy a grid-girl destroying a male feminist again:

>Faggot: Time this nonsense was dropped and good riddance! Formula One #GridGirls near naked in bikinis has no place in 2018 and #MeeToo - sad to see men & women bemoaning the demise as some sort of attack on sexuality or some claptrap like that.
>Lauren-Jade: 1. Formula one grid girls do not wear bikinis. 2. We are there to advertise teams and sponsors so we have a purpose. 3. Women depend on this income, why should we lose our jobs because somebody has got their knickers in a twist. You deserve Ebola #goodriddance
>Faggot: No need for that. I understand that but there are other jobs you can do. A nurse, a teacher, a veterinarian, a tv presenter, if you apply yourself I'm sure you could do anything!
>Lauren-Jade: I’m a qualified fashion & photographic make up artist and a qualified beautician. I’m an account manager in my 9-5 and I also run an online business. I also do this because I CHOOSE to do this. You could of been one of the above you listed, instead you chose to be a dick. She isn't letting the male feminists give her any shit.

Yes.

In every social interaction, boys are being led by women and told they can't rough house or "be boys." I believe this is a large part of the school shootings. What it leads to down the road though is a nation of boy-men who won't fight for their families or their country. This at a time when wars are becoming ever more likely.
Our girls are in Girl Scouts. It's way better than our local Boy Scouts. They're camping and volunteering and doing activities all the time. It boils down to the local leadership, but the underlying problem here is culture, culture, culture.
We need to turn the tide!

The normies are asleep at the wheel. Probably always will be. Piece by miserable piece we slowly descend into this androgynous Marxist hell. We need a new war or plague! FUCK!

It's like a massive shit test. The boys who don't listen are the ones who will get the girls.

OJALA SE ARME LIO
CUANDO ES??
quiero ver feministas matando pseudo cristianos sumisos beta
este pais ya se fue a la re mierda. en la guerra racial me pongo del lado de las feministas... los pseudo cristiano sumisos dicen "Hay que tolerar y respetar a las mujeres" mientras estas les escupen y pegan...
se merecen lo que les pasa

When will they take all this Marxist crap to far and provoke a revolution?

Yes. Culture is the rot that's going untreated. The marxists are actively destroying culture while it seems all we can do is passively set examples and be role models.

I wish I could actively throw chairs and molotov cocktails at feminazi orgs.

gibgib source

I don't think this is going to be just a meme for very long. I don't know how many more are like me, but they can only push this shit for so long before we start cracking some skulls.

Was here in this chain:
twitter.com/laurenjadepope/status/958751588419620864

But one of them is missing.

good goy, hopefully you get so worked up you have a heart attack