School cancels play due to white student getting lead role

>A New York high school has canceled a production of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” after a student activist group complained about a white student being cast in a lead role.

>“It shows you that theater wasn’t made for you,” said Maddi Carroll, a member of the Students United group who is African-American. “And it shows you that, if you can’t get the parts that are written for you, what parts are you going to get?”

>The group’s demands, listed on its Facebook page, included a cessation of play rehearsals, a stoppage of hiring (production) people who have not “changed their actions” following complaints from “parents of color” and “social justice activists,” and an end to the “racist and openly stated policy of ‘color blind’ casting.”

thecollegefix.com/post/41560/

Esmeralda was white for god sakes.

>The group’s demands, listed on its Facebook page
>Facebook page
You know what to do

>Facebook
>You know what to do
stay away from that shithole?

Thats fucking insane. Dox the fuckers. They need to socially pay for racism.

>can’t get the parts that are written for you
Pottery

Eh, let a nigger play an ugly hunchback to gets cucked. Whitey can still play Frollo, the best role in the whole things

And actually hang the faggot

Esmerelda was a gyppo wasn't she?

> so that everybody can participate.

Everybody except WHITEY.

Fucking RWN.

If I remember rightly she was the daughter of a French prostitute and the gypsies took her and raised her.

At least they won't need special effects after she's burnt at the stake.

60 years and the pendulum swings all the way to the other side. Now we have niggers shutting things down because they have white people in 'em. How can people be so deluded as to not see this?

This is the student union group. Because of course it is.
>my based generation z!!

Good. I welcome white genocide.

>"She's the best actress for the part! It doesn't matter that this character she's playing is white, it's about skill and talent you racist!"
>"So what if she's not the best actress for the part? All that matters is diversity and that the race of the character be portrayed by actors that represent that race! It's not about skill and talent, you racist!"

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be a leftist and walkarou d with completely incongruous beliefs im my head 24/7. The negress is just a spoiled brat product of affirmitive action and gibs pissed off the white girl was better than her so searching for pity without even understanding Esmeralda wasn't a nigger.

>“And it shows you that, if you can’t get the parts that are written for you, what parts are you going to get?”
the hunchback wasn't written as a black man. what the fuck?

and if they did cast a black guy as Quasimodo, the niggers would be whining that they cast a black guy as the "ugly, deformed character"

Jesus christ. These replies are cancer
kikebook com/studentsunitedithaca/posts/646116268891913

Have a (you), pops

4/5 do not legally belong in white western countries

When will niggers stop bitching about their shitty race? It's nobody elses fault theyre niggers. Why can't they buck up and take it with some dignity?

They know full well its bs and they are pushing a double standard. They are doing this because they want white people genocided. Don't think for a second they are not self aware. They declared a war and now we just have to see of level headed white people deal with it appropriately.

>parents of color

Narcissism runs rampant. Nobody will admit they are garbage by their own fault.

Its because they have superior rights. Paid for by the federal government.

They're all literally the same skin tone

All this does is redpills normies that whites are a hated class.

Ffs.

I used to live in Orchard Park, not far from Ithaca.

What's disgusting is how unbelievably WHITE Northern New York is. Y'know, that stretch right below Canada? Surprisingly, diversity does not like the cold.

Given how homogeneous and overbearingly liberal the area is, this comes as no shock.

Just gives me shame. I used to be proud to hail from Buffalo.

lol they keep making new demands
give em an inch they take a mile
diversity appeasement

Joan of arc was a real person. This is pissing on her memory. A blatant act of malicious disrespect.

Fuck niggers. The left are digging their own graves at this point.

I wanna make it legal to kill entitled people

guess we need an all black version of the tempest save for caliban

>Why can't they buck up and take it with some dignity?
they think that a fucking fictional comic book african superpower is a real country, they have no dignity.

Light skin blacks are usually the most anti-white since they’re insecure about not being black enough.

FUCKIN STOP YOU FUCKIN LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS SHE ISNT MEANT FIR YOU

mixed race people are the most insecure and self-conscious people

This.
You can't claim to be a minority or oppressed when you are exactly the same as everyone else.
Stop bitching and moaning about it and actually prove you're good enough for a role/job/anything!

Agreed, they have little to no identity they can claim because the are not enough or too much of something to fit into those social groups, eventually being shunned and pushed to the outskirts of society.
It's a shame racemixing is a thing.

The only reason i challenge these people nowadays is let others know that they aren't alone.

We need a Black Panther with an all white cast.

Sven, don't you have to be sucking Mohammed off now? You haven't had your daily semen supplement.

They are bitching cause the Esmeralda lead was given to a white girl.

The Chad Imperium is a server for political discussion, (((everyone))) welcome.
/aKkkZKn

Should I join even if I'm an autistic beta?

I hear they are paying her understudy in bananas

Joan of Arc, a woke ass nigga

>the “racist and openly stated policy of ‘color blind’ casting.”

fun times to live in when color blind is considered racist. anything that doesn't a mandatory black preference is now racist.

>canceling a play because the part of a mumbling crippled mongoloid slave not going to a black man is racist
They didn't think this through.

>They didn't think this through.
They never do.

The only tale black kids can play at school is that of a coke bottle that fell from the sky, and they didn't wrote the damn thing either.

And this is why the mutt meme exists and why it genuinely hurts Amerilards on pol so much.

Because it's true.

>racist and openly stated policy of ‘color blind’ casting
that's right folks
ignoring skin color and picking people based on other attributes and skills is racist

>Esmeralda
>gypsy
>white
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO ROMANIA NIGGER

t. Britbong with reading problems.

>written for you
>written for you
>written for you

Because niggers haven't written anything, they expect to have all these roles given to them because they are black.

The day these types of people are being actively hunted down and hanged is the day we take our countries back. Until then, they’ll continue to win. Keep that in mind when you oppose this, because if you’re not willing to kill them, you may as well be preaching your bullshit to a wall. It will come down to us vs. them, in bloodshed, and I intend on fighting for my people.

>tfw 30 day ban for calling out homosexuals.

I seriously doubt there was a single gypsy in the school. One poccer is not the same as another poccer. Also Esmeralda wasn't even a gypsy, she was white and stolen by them

And sure enough, all the white people are supporting them on facebook. Theater companies are offering to help for free. They are SO BRAVE so INSPIRING

Amerimutts the picture.

Gypsies ADOPTED her.

We need a whitecentric state. All non anglo or traditional Europeans should be driven out of the US.

>Elie Wiesel, Holocaust Survivor and Nobel Laureate
kek

At least they won’t have a hard time casting Quasimodo

Fits the narrative. Soon all great stories, people and accomplishments will have been done by PoC or about PoC. Also you will be transphobic if you dont fuck trannies and catch aids.

Cap this anons.

But she was French.
And, as anyone who has been to Paris recently will tell you, French people are coal-black niggers sleeping on the streets.

They should write their own plays then, if they want parts 4 pox.

Why are the admins at these schools so weak?

Is that why she's tanned like a pajeet?

>Is that why she's tanned like a pajeet?
Holy shit. Literally the only knowledge you have is from Disney adaptations.

Indeed

Never even seen the movie.
The story never seemed interesting to me, like most Disney movies.

Generation Z is going to be SO BASED, guise!

I wish she’d just show her tits so we could all be done with it

Why do you think this is a complaint in the first place? Niggers only know about Disney, not literature.

Frizzy haired mulatto strikes again!

That mutt on the top far left is a biological abomination.

>Image is of a bunch of arrogant, weak, otherwise worthless kids looking down at everyone else
Oh, that's rich.

You know it's a fucking book right?

underrated

This is great. It's going to redpill a lot of people about the destructive consequences of empowering niggetry.

I'm afraid violence against white students will only increase.

Once the mexicans are gone the rest are gonna destroy your weak well nurtured kids.

We need a link for the Facebook page

Hispanics relation with whites it's very different as all former colonies united to end colonialism under the masonic direction.

But the chinese or the africans hate you, and arabs want you dead and gone.

>you

La creatura.... el abominación.

>Esmeralda was white for god sakes.
Wasn't she a g*psy?

d-don't post mutt memes

In the book Esmeralda dies by hanging

Joan of Ch-ARC-coal
A pun but truth, Joan of Arc gets betrayed and burned alive

Imagine being a nigger AND a hunchback?

Talk about bad luck.

she has, they're ok

So dumb they probably thought the disney version was the original.