Would you use the word nigger in public if it were socially acceptable?

Would you say it to a black person's face?

But I do though.
Especially if I'm drunk, then I will chat with blacks at bars and go full Sup Forums and talk about how much the niggers are ruining their race.
Never had one disagree because even "muh based black guy" hates niggers too.

Every respectable person hates degenerates. I'm in the South, I can go out on my porch and shout nigger if I want for the world to hear and nobody gives a fuck.

He hates his own race?

What? I do all the time. People in my town are pretty redpilled, even the police.

nope. wouldnt use it cause its an old word only kept relevant by making it so taboo.

this is the america i love, free speech.

No, they all agree they hate niggers.
I hate white trash but niggers are far worse.
There is a difference between niggers and blacks.
Many Blacks down here have adopted a Western lifestyle with nuclear families and strong work ethics and pay taxes. Then you have the niggers who do nothing but rob, rape and kill.
Unfortunately blacks have the highest amount of degenerate savages of any race.

Ive said nigger and nigga in front of niggers, your delivery is what causes the chimpouts.

And checked.

Jesus, how distasteful.

You make all white people look bad btw

I will call anybody anything that I think might make them hit me if I am mad at them.

But I will never ever be rude to anybody who has not given me cause to be mad at them personally.

Have many times. Mostly to my black friends. A few times to ppl that weren’t friendly.

Yes. I am not a second class citizen. If niggers can say it, I can say it.

How so?
I hate white trash as much as niggers.
All degenerates must be culled or converted.
We must make a better world, and we cant just shitpost on this dumbass forum about it.
Take to the streets and educate the masses.

It's really not a big deal niggers call other nigs niggers all the time as much as white people call other whites "white trash". Shit just rolls of the tounge.

I already do though lmao

All blacks are niggers. "Only the bad ones are niggers" is a stupid reddit-tier meme. Some of the monkeys are trained well, sure, but they're still niggers.

Wouldn't you if you where a nigger?

Going up to random black people in the bar while you're shitfaced and giving them the old "dude I like black people but hate niggers" bit is stupid as fuck. I'm sure they hear it all the time and roll their eyes.

I use nigger in public now. Niggers dont say shit

Can confirm very few people in the south care about hearing the word nigger, the snow birds that travel south or immigrate to our urban centers do, but many of them get fucked up if they get mouthy, which is rare to begin with and thats no joke

I once told a black person not to get offended by the word nigger because not all blacks are niggers. I said that I use derogatory words for everyone I hate.

Kraut
Dago
Mick
Polack
Ruskie
Chink
Spick

And of course nigger. Nigger is just a word like the others. Blacks just need to stop being so fucking sensitive.

Yes. Yes I would if the situation warranted it. Since I rarely come in contact with niggers, I feel no need to use the word.

I work in a technical field. We had one nigger that worked with us (as is typical he was worthless) but he left me alone and I left him alone after I told him that MLK was a fucking communist, a plagiarizer and an adulterer for whom I had zero respect.

Well maybe they are deep down, but I don't want to scare off potential converts by going full 14/88
I'll gladly take a few tax paying , hard working blacks that I do see.
I don't believe in the whole America is a white ethnostate thing.
90% white is ideal, but if some black is worthy of being here it is his american right.

Although i really hate niggers, been mugged at gunpoint and had my house broke into on 2 seperate occasions. Always a damn black guy who robs and steals.
Never had much of a problem with whites except for the junkies.

8 years ago, yes.

Now? No

Well they need to be reminded so they may turn around and fix things.
I don't trust blacks and they need to be reminded that they belong to a broken race that needs to be fixed before they belong here.

Yes. If America was a free country

>Nigger
>trained well

>Living around niggers

Eh well the ones who are mixed with whites are tolerable and some are even half-decent.
Full blooded niggers are Ape-people though.

Can't help it , All the major areas in the south have nigger infestations that we arent allowed to treat . I guess as payment for the civil war we are stuck with em.
Also my other house down in Alabama has a 99.7% white population in the town. So It is comforting knowing I can leave my door unlocked for once.

Yes.

Yep. I actually don’t go out anymore because god forbid a white person overheard another white dude guilt signaling to me about identity politics. Then I gotta deal with being the therapist for a bunch of privileged ass white dudes who don’t want to understand why discrimination and bigotry is wrong for everyone not just when people of color use it against white dolls instead of enjoying my hard earned, expensive craft beer in peace.

Now I just get my growlers to go. Fucking southern hipsters and old people ruin the paradise that is Florida

Also I don’t give the N word power and only call close friends regardless of race by the Soft A variation when drunk due to my being raised in the ghetto. Completely stopped caring for a prominent bar owner who used the term jokingly with his one black friend and avoid places people from Sup Forums would likely gather because this place has become such a propaganda tool I don’t want to be reminded of the bullshit mental olympics I have to sift through for good political memes and happenings.

Whites in America, France, Sweden, and Britain have ruined my respect for European people. Sucks that Ruskies and Krauts hate blacks more than their liberal edgelord “nanny state” nationalist counterparts.

My plan is to get rich as fuck, then fly to every African nation that doesnt speak english, get amongst a large group of people, then yell,"Look at all of the niggers!".