How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

We gladly accept them with open arms because they spend a lot of money to license anime, which helps the Japanese market.

By watching their content ironically, unironically

We don't. Instead we need to convince them applying their binge model to airing anime is retarded.

They could stand to get some better translators too.

>binge
Binge watching is not the problem, they take their time because they have to dub the episodes because americans are allergic to foreing languages.
Fucking LWA is 24 episodes long and they only released the first cour

Fansubs

while the model doesn't foster discussion of the show's story progression, the satisfaction of having all episodes in one go is pretty nice to have

why do you need to stop them, exactly?

TPP is no more, so there's no need to be worried

Support alternatives.

Becase fansubs are dead and now we have to wait 4 months until they release the entire cour with a shitty dub.

learn japanese

it will increase your IQ by one hundred points

There weren't english fansubs of LWA?

Get them to get others to realize that only adding new frames of animation on twos or even threes does not in any way emulate the look and feel of 2D anime.

>they take their time because they have to dub the episodes

There are plenty of Netflix shows that had extra language options added after they were released. Why is anime the exception? Besides, Funi dubs airing anime, too, without holding off entire cours.

The thing is most "Netflix originals" only air on Netflix. Anime Netflix originals still air on TV. People can still get access to it and watch it, and could spoil or ruin the experience for people waiting on Netflix.

Asenshi isn't doing anything this season

>wait 4 months
>ID-0 finished airing at the same time with LWA
>still nothing for it on Netflix

Convince them to simulcast and they'll legitimately be a superior choice over crunchy.

>There are plenty of Netflix shows that had extra language options added after they were released
Yeah but did they ever released something without an english dub?

They killed ID-0

They seem to have no problems doing it with K-Drama

Well I didn't know that, why can anime get the K-drama treatment then? I'm guessing that the fanbases can't be that different

Netflix and Amazon will destroy HorribleSubs through legal action because they can afford it and there will be no replacement. Funny how the entire anime piracy scene relies on some chinese faggot (Jaka) and his buddies.

stop giving (((them))) your money. You don't need a subscription to Netflix.

Doesn't HorribleSubs get scripts in advance from Crunchyroll now?

It not being uploaded progressively is licensing shit to do with the Japanese television stations, not a choice on the part of Netflix.

>Funny how the entire anime piracy scene relies on some chinese faggot (Jaka) and his buddies.
The only reason why we are at this point right now it because of those faggots and the faggots that couldn't wait 4 hours extra for not shit subs.

I for one welcome the destroction of HS.
Their rips are becoming more a single animated artifact as we speak, for christ sake.

It's time for fansubbing to shine again!

Netflix doesn't exactly bug me

Amazon on the other hand

But Netflix Japan uploads airing anime progressively? And other licensers aren't subject to this? Why only Netflix?

I'd be okay with this so long as they simulcast and Amazon reworks that retarded Strike system. Paying a subscription for the right to pay a subscription is fucked, even though I do have Prime. Sooner CR becomes irrelevant, the better.

It really doesn't fucking matter what happens, either way, we're all fucked.

Why would we want to stop them?

Correction: English fansubs are dead.
Just pay attention and you will notice how many series are getting their OVAs are spic subbed 1-2 days after release, and an english sub 2-3 weeks later.

Learn japanese you gaijin scum

As long as they keep releasing subs, we don't.
They should license anime and let us watch it.
Sure, it's not free like in Japan, but this would be so niche of a channel you would pay for it in US anyways, netflix subscription is just equivalent.
Do they even add any advertisement to the shows?

I'm spic and I can confirm that most spanish fansub are hadena tier tho. They may be fast, but its only because the subs are literally google translate tier.

Stop them from what? I don't get my anime from there so why bother?

Fucking kys yourself

Nah, I don't want to sully my brain with the language of suicidal neets who eat raw fish.

Then get them to push for airing shows a few days or even a week after they air. Bingeing anime is the worst way to enjoy it.

Violence!
We'll start by training against retards like this guy:

I LOVE NETFLIX

THEY ARE SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVING THE ANIME MARKET AS WELL AS GIVING US GREAT ANIME

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THEY ARE MAKING THEIR OWN ANIME AND SO FAR FROM WHAT I'VE SEE IT IS TRULY A WORK OF ART AND QUITE AMAZING

WE SHOULD SUPPORT NETFLIX SO MUCH FOR ALL THEY ARE DOING FOR ANIME AND I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD CRITIQUE THEM FOR NOT MEETING OUR OWN SPECIFIC LIKES AND DISLIKES IN ANIME

ALSO NETFLIX AND CHILL IS GREAT

ALSO MY CAPS IS STUCK SO NO MIND

Four days you meant to say.

Back to >>>/facebook/

>Bingeing anime is the worst way to enjoy it.
That's subjective.

Fuck off 3DPD. If you want to wait 3 months to watch a show nobody forces you to do otherwise, but there is no reason anybody else should have to wait.

Who are you strawmanning?

Yeah, they would never allow Netflix to do the things that they have been allowing CR, Amazon and Funi (back then) for years.
How does your brain work, user?

embrace communism and topple the capitalist pigs

Better dead than red.

This image is funny because Akko is the stupidest character of the main cast.

this

>mfw listening to the spanish dub

I am scared and almost crying. Not even joking.
Why do these people have to destroy the only thing i like and enjoy because of money that they don't even need?

We don't.

We hope they get everything possible so fansubbers get off their asses and start subbing shit again.

You can never convert me.

What are they destroying?

I like what they're doing.

LWA is a show that should definitely have a dub at release since it can be marketed towards children.

L's kawaii sexyness

I was just thinking about this. they are pumping normies into anime at an unstoppable rate

I think CR is more to blame than Netflix here.

And that's a bad thing because...?

You'll understand when it's too late

Akko in Spanish doesn't sound right, everyone else is top-notch.

Saitama also sounds weird to me.

It's not. Getting normies into anime is the best thing that could happen. That would fix our fansubbing problem.

>normies knowing or learning nip to translate shit
You might want to go get your head checked user. You might be delusional.

Netflix binge watchers are the worst. They don't even pay attention to what they're watching, it's just background noise for them while they look at their phones.

Oh, this is about that live action movie, I heard about it yesterday and completely forgot about it.

To tell you the truth I stopped reading somewhere around vol. 9 or so, when L dies, then I stopped giving a fuck entirely because I realized it would never be as good again.
I don't know why this thing would bother you that much when you could simply not watch it.

I watched Space Dandy through Netflix.
I'll probably watch LWA through Netflix since it's more convenient for me and I can stream it through Chromecast.

They dubbed One Punch Man too? I have to listen to that

>normies
Fuck off

Nuke japan

We give them all our money willingly. They will get bored go on vacations with the money and stop doing movies.

That sounds kind of like baseless conjecture desu.

How come LWA is still not up on Netflix in my country?

Also Spanish and french

Make your own successful streaming service and beat them with competition.

It's not. My roommate does it all the time. It perfectly explains why normalfags make such dumb posts. If they can't go through a two hour movie at the theater without looking at their phones how am I supposed to believe they don't do it while watching Netflix?

anime isnt a secret club, if anything anime studios want more exposure like netflix and you complaining that you want anime to be some sort of underground Illuminati organization and not paying for it at the same time is the problem.

Sounds like a problem with your roommate in question.

It's not, anime is safe because jews fear the samurai.
As for Sup Forums, we're definitely at risk.

>the one person i've seen watching netflix does it

When you know so little people seeing one person do something makes you believe thats how all of society operates.

also maybe other people look at their phones because they have jobs and more friends than you and real life is more of a priority.

we don't want anime to be influenced by the same people who watch trash like 13 reasons why and other such normalfag ilk

What's the anime library on Netflix US?
On Netflix UK, we got stuff like Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Attack on Titan, LWA, Hunter X Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Gantz:O, Trigun, Elfen Lied, etc.

>my sample size is one person

you dont own anime, shut the fuck up you entitled crybaby.

You dont influence it either, you just pirate it and post memes on Sup Forums.

>Jews
What does that have to do with anything? Back to Sup Forums with you

I don't think the western market will ever affect the anime industry in any worthwhile way.

it's a metaphor ya dumb cunt

Nice strawman.
I'll have you know I binge watched all of SAO in one day and then cried for the next three before I was admitted into a mental care facility.

Why are you guys so defensive of Netflix viewers?

I never even once used that term in my post, Haman. Keep me out of your autism.

Bingewatching is so fucking retarded.

I attempted anime marathons in my youth for shonen anime and I fucking regret it.

Eyes were red and dry as fuck in the end.

You pay less attention to the plot and shit when you bingewatch/marathon.

In fact, it makes you sick of anime. For the rest of my summer back then, I played video games.

Everything in moderation, including food and anime.

give me simulcast and license stuff for my shit country and I'm on board.

until then, fuck them

>As for Sup Forums, we're definitely at risk.
Like I give a shit. I'm just here until /m/rager inevitably kills himself.

confirmed for complete and total ignorance of netflix viewer habits

The most entertaining anime are often western influenced, actually. Why do you think K O J I M A is so popular?

I use it to watch the odd movie, sometimes they have something I like. Recently I've been watching the old Ghostbusters cartoon (better than I remember, for what it's worth).

I can do this without losing my attention all the time. That said I don't use it for anime, because they don't tend to have anything I want to watch.