Boku no hero academia

I hope we get to see more of tintin

So exactly how the fuck did shiggy diggy get away with destroying UA's front gate when there were all those reporters there?

The first Tsu posted is a precious one, please protect her

Inko

it was the traitor

then how did they get away with it?

OTP

He wore a hoodie
Don't think he would need more than that since those reporters were so hungry for a scoop.

When will she get Smashed?

Not soon enough

>man walks up to front gate of most prestigious school in the fucking country and destroys it with tonnes of reporters present
a hoodie is not going to save his ass

What are the strongest quirks in the series besides OFA and AFO?

Which one's would you say could count as S Class?

Who would you breed Tintin with to create truly OP quirk?

jamming the security cameras if it was a studient or disabling them if it was a teacher

Monoma!

AM is going to be Deku's step dad for real

Todoroki's is probably lower S class. But honestly most of the heroes would be S class because A class heroes are generally just regular dudes with a few tricks up their sleeves

deku, duh

Ok I know Deku is supposed to be moving away from being an All Might copy, but I still hopes he keeps the SMASH in his special moves. Or any other comic book SFX in his kicks.

Hagakure. Ultimate stealth hero. Though they would probably be a little unstable in the head.

Best Jeanist's is underrated since it only doesn't work against naked opponents.

Also, Momo's would be really OP if she used it for more than a fuking stick

>Also, Momo's would be really OP if she used it for more than a fuking stick

Why do animefags get to make memes

You guys always forget that the quirks gotta connect in some way in order to get combnied into one.
In that regard I'd say Invisigirl would be the best - there is a chance for quirks to combine into one Ghost Form quirk

So, how long until Deku breaks his femur?

Like 5 chapters

to be fair she used it for more than a stick in the anime too, but it's such a good meme. like, she pulls out a massive fuck off cannon and blows away giant robots with it

>low ip count which means threads are just circlejerks now
>same pictures reposted over and over
>threads are full of waifushit, characterfaggotry and shipping shit
>discussion about metashit which is bannable offence
This is just like SnK. Mods, kill these threads until new chapter in Thursday.

You fucking minafag stop spamming threads for fucks sake, you clearly aren't even pointing a discussion with your fucking thread, it's fucking pointless, it will be filled with fucking waifufags spamming pictures and shitting on each other
You only want to be op for some selfjerking reason, so let me remind you something, OP is always a fucking massive faggot, so please kill yourself

I wonder how weird it feels for Momo to just pull shit out of her body.

Don't forget to report him

nice pasta user

like pooping

I want Momo to step on me

well nobody else makes the cunting threads, do they?

So, who from A will fuck themselves up next?

don't forget the fact that waifufags are now attacking other waifufags

probably midoriya in order to save eri. Either him or one of the other class A students in the raid

this all started with kendoufags

The point is, you don't always have to make a thread, user. Let it die.

AfO is only one S tier actually. OfA is byproduct of AfO. Really wish we'll get to see some more actual S tier quirks in future. Maybe some villian who gets stronger with every kill or some shit I dunno

It better not be Tsuyu

i wonder if uraraka and tsuyo are safe with dragon pussie

Wathever minafaggot

Requesting more thick Jirou ass.

the thing someone else generally does make them, but only after the thread dies and that annoys me

I love watching Kirishima bleed! He's so great!

I wonder how Aizawa will feel when he sees Kirishima

why? just because you dont like it? you can always stop coming here

How about in what ways can the students of Class A really fuck themselves up saving the day?

ochakofags and minafags have been pretty cancer too

He's had 1/3 of his class in the hospital so far, I'd imagine he's numb to it at this point.

I dunno, gimme a list of the other class As who went on the raid because I read it a while ago

But has anyone been fucked as much as Kirishima here

That fucking minafag has done like a ton of generals announcing it with the same "New thread!" with a pic of cheerleader mina
Damn you cancerous shit

well he knew if they didnt let them go they would still go in their own

well midoriya broke his arm and both his legs but other than that no, not really

Then let the threads stay dead for a little bit. We got nothing to discuss.

Tsuyu, Ochako, Deku and Kirishima are the ones on the raid, but what I really mean is in what ways can all of Class A fuck themselves up saving the day in some scenario.

yeah but it's not as though the rest of Sup Forums has anything worthwhile so why not, right?

Head Trauma sounds serious but she was up and running right after this

I mean, Jirou and Tooru were in a coma, that's more serious than they made it sound

rappa is good villan hope he dont bite the dust in this arc

Momo also was unconscious and had "serious head trauma"

Only Deku really, after the Mascular

Sero could get his arm roller tape things ripped open, mina could get a horn torn off, basically any of their unique characteristics meaning heavily damaged. In this raid though I think either deku or ochako will get injured trying to save Eri. My money's on ochako getting hurt bad to protect deku then he angsts up a storm about it afterwards.

Jirou is such a bro.

I want to mind break Amajiki!!

I'd give him the fucking OfA like he was meant to have.

See It's not that I don't like it, it's just that there's nothing new. Even the fanart is being reposted. There's no need for a thread to be always up, especially when we still have another one running. Y'all need to chill

>Kirishima gets blacked.jpg

then why do you have this tread on a tab? just to complain?

I already like Rappa and Tengai much better than the other three that fought Suneater

>Mina could get a horn torn off
Please no. That's too cruel.

They've got a more interesting dynamic together than the other three guys did.

It's natural step in character/waifufaggotry on Sup Forums. Soon threads will be full of xfags where x= acronym of ships, for example Deku x Ochako will be be DO etc. and all talk will be about fanbases

quality content

Post more eri

Maybe its because they both talk and have personalities instead of only one

Well I for one wanted my comfy threads back but with people like you it's inevitable, we're this close to snk tier.

>Eri will save her virginity so that Deku can take it.
Can't wait for Eri-chan to grow.

The other three seemed too much like whiney pussies.

translation for these pages?

>Ochaku and Tsuyu were just included in the arc so Hori can bench them for another 50 chapters and he can say "BUT THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR SPOTLIGHT!"

>Momo suffered serious head trauma
>was unconscious
>first thing she does out of the hospital is go on the rescue Bakugou team

Best girl. True hero, stick memes or not.

>Kirishima finally gets wholesome character development
>proceeds to be a background character for the next 60 chapters

It happened to Iida
It happened to Ochako
It'll happen to him

okay

Hori is still saving his flashback.

so heres the plan check the tread and if it not of your liking get the fuck out, how that sounds?

that's fine. all characters should have their own arc! ojirou arc when

But Kirishima still has his backstory and the fact that he has to resolve his self-esteem issues. I think Hori still has lots of plans for him

Im perfectly fine with him playing musical chairs with each arcs' side characters. There's probably a lot of people he wants to let have a big moment eventually.

Ochako has never really been benched, it's just that she fully turned into "muh Deku"

HORI PLEASE!

>Best girl
only reason she is alive is awaze

*angry bird noises*