I knew you could trust the fiscally conservative republicans to be responsible with the economy!

I knew you could trust the fiscally conservative republicans to be responsible with the economy!

Sure is good that that darned negro who kept spending all your money while somehow reducing the deficit is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

openstax.org/subjects/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
igmchicago.org/surveys/laffer-curve
adamsmith.org/blog/potential-laffer-curve-incident-spotted-in-the-wild
fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?id=TRP6001A027NBEA,
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2009&endMonth=01&endDay=20&endYear=2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Though to be fair Mexico will cough up the money for the wall aaany moment now

Yes.

3trillion USD was just repatriated into our economy. We'll start seeing that money move through our economy next year and see tax revenues increase as the economy improves. What I think is really funny is that Trump is giving both the republicans and democrats what they used to cry for boosting the economy; tax cuts for the middle class and for teh dems he's doubled the standard deduction to help the poor and is trying to increase infrastructure spending which infuses the working class with capital. Obama, on the other hand, thought he could boost the economy by flooding our country with 0% interest cash for eight years which decimated the savings of many americans.

>it's another Sup Forums pretends to understand economics thread

yes, thank god he's saving your middle class

>b-but muh black unemployment!!!

The reality is that the top 1% pays most of the income taxes in this country. strangely enough, when you cut everyone's taxes the people who pay most tend to have the most cut. Tell me, where on that chart are the 45% of the US population who pay zero income taxes?

>it's impossible to cut taxes for the middle class without cutting taxes 50x more for the top 1%

Lmao @ Americans

I didn't say it was impossible. We just don't soak the rich here because they're literally the best people in the country for making money. You'll be begging for tax cuts once you see all your services and infrastructure go to supporting that 15% of dead weight you just imported

What does rich people's dick taste like

You do realize the way progressive taxes work is that any cut on a lower tier lowers taxes for all tiers above it right?

>I’m a fucking moron who can’t into American economy
Work on your ahithole country before trying to understand ours nigger

doesn't mean you have to cut the upper tiers as well, bby

if you only cut the lower brackets it would have the same net impact for joe average and george soros

What is the $1 trillion infrastructure plan.

blame hurricanes

Because no Debt was added by anyone else.

Also definitely not speculation.....

>literally do not understand how progressive taxes work

Something is fucking coming. Borrowing a trillion is double the military budget. And like a 1/4th of the entire budget

Probably better than some soyboy ancap. Lol you are a faggot

>muh conservative values
When did shitlibs become deficit hawks?

>Der gubbenment is da ekonmy!

>Republicans try to pass a budget.
>Democrats shut down government.
>Hurr muh fiscal conservatives can't government
Seriously dude, if you're going to weigh in on American politics, at least have an attention span longer than a fly.

Like in the 50s and 60s, the US will just outgrow the debt and the debt to GDP % will fall.

Looking at it in total $ terms is misleading and reveals woeful economic ignorance on your part.

oh....not a word while King Negro added $10 trillion to the deficeit, but now liberals are all worried about fiscal responsibility

Reminder that Paul Ryan was paid $500k by the Kich brothers to give you any extra $6 per month

Hey look it's the leftypol Dane. You should start an Alex Jones thread with that commie Romanian. I miss those.

>doesn't understand marginal tax rate and Laffer curve

obama massively reduced the deficit while in office
1 year in and trump is pumping it back up

I wonder where that 9 trillion.. or was it 11 trillion.. dollars that just "went missing" has gone, thanks Barry O.

Since always
Obama was also on track to fixing Bush's economy and the rising public debt problem

Obama saw a large decrease in the labour participation rate.

The US is long past the Laffer curve peak

Nobody understand Laffer curve. It's literally just a concept that was popularized by drawing a fucking hill on a graph with absolutely no data to back anything up.

The debt is unavoidable. The problem will be the deficit. Your previous king nigger actually succeeded in reducing it but if Trump doesnt get the money somewhere to make up for tax cuts you people are fucked.
Not that he cares though. Only plebs will pay for it anyway.

better than obama raised debt by 9 trillion,.....

LOL

>company has a massive deficit
>new boss hired, reduces the company deficit from 10 million to 1 million over the next two years
>HURR DURR WHAT A TERRIBLE NEW HIRE HE RAISED THE DEBT

I know it's hard to liberal logic eh?

>not knowing how percentages work

KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT
KING OF DEBT
>KING OF DEBT

you can cut taxes for the middle class without sucking dick on the rich

What if we all recognize that the monetary system is a complete joke and that debt is meaningless? Let's get to 100 trillion in debt. Or even better let's get to 1 quadrillion. It's all meaningless at this point until the monetary system is fixed and we stop fighting wars for Israel.

>For the middle class to get $5k tax cuts, we must give George Soros an extra $48k

Why not simply cut middle class taxes?

>3trillion USD was just repatriated into our economy

no it wasn't

since when do leftists give a fuck about the economy?

baby boomers are retiring and leaving the labor force

This is so tiresome.

Only rich people are in charge because they need to spend millions on (((media))) coverage to run. You expect them to not give themselves a tax cut when they can? Besides, there were plenty of loopholes in the tax system already which meant rich people paid very little.

user, you could be retarded. If they retired they wouldn't be included in the "labor force".

exactly

they would be out of the labor force

who did u think the 95 gorillion are

who did u think the 37% out of the labor force are

>Denmark caring about fiscal responsibility

Denmark has 38% debt to gdp and falling

ad hominem

Learn to proofread before you hit the post button.

Obama raised the deficit every year and raked up more debt than all former presidents put togeather in eight years. All Obama bin lying did was convince people to accept failure and believe failure was inevetable. Democrats are a cancer on humanity. They are the dregs of society who are fighting for the right to be failures.

Democrats shut it down because it was shitty.

why r u posting graphs of bush crashing the economy in 2008 and thinking this hurts obama

>Obama raised the deficit every year
Wrong. The opposite is truth

That's actually just plain logic. Of course as a Trump supporter, you probably don't know much about that...

openstax.org/subjects/

economics textbook, for non-brainlets only

I don't think it makes a difference at this point.
Americunts' debt is already way bigger than they can realistically repay, and the bubble is big enough to flush their muttland down the historical drain when it bursts, so there's no reason to stop being irresponsible now.

>be you
>get indoctrinated by (((mises institute))) and koch brothers
>pretend to understand economics

At this point... who gives a shit anymore?
Its mathematically impossible to balance the budget anyway, if they stop spending the whole system crashes.

Is this a graph for ants?
I just searched through all the FRED student loan categories and couldn't find a single graph that fits your first graph.

>F A K E G R A P H
>F A K E I M A G E
>F A K E N E W S

They're nowhere close to that point
Look at Japan if you want to see a country on the verge of bankruptcy

Trump wants to fix the infrastructure, you think that shit is free?

i can tell you dont know how government finances works

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laffer_curve
igmchicago.org/surveys/laffer-curve
adamsmith.org/blog/potential-laffer-curve-incident-spotted-in-the-wild

>2nd graph
funny how the food stamps begins rising during Bush's last year, but slow down with every Obama year and begin falling in 2012
fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?id=TRP6001A027NBEA,

thats not fair

conservashits have lost the right to complain about spending.
its over.
you didn't stop it. you are the party of spending.

I wonder if I will live to see an actual cut to government. Not just a reduced rate of spending, but actually spending less money this year than they spent last year. What are the chances? Does the government see itself as a company that just needs to keep growing every year or what?

Not with republicans, it seems

While I still dont know the percentage cut from every brackets reduction. This infograph doesnt show what percentage, either. If he just slashed everyone's by the same % then this bracket becomes commie gooble de guk propaganda.

>the US will just outgrow the debt
pls explain how this is possible.
keep in mind that when the us government "passes a budget," they are borrowing money into existence from the "federal" reserve.
so they borrow trillion dollars into existence, and promise to pay it back, plus interest. so they pay back the trillion they borrowed into existence, but how do they pay back the interest?

b-but user, spending money on what rich people want actually makes money!
r-right?

lol america is so fucked with this logic

Sucking dick? You mean letting them keep some more of their own money?

>Not just a reduced rate of spending, but actually spending less money this year than they spent last year. What are the chances?
if you understood defect spending and interest on loans, you would know this is literally impossible. ill try to quickly explain
>be US
>need money for stuff
>pass budget
>go to "Federal" Reserve
>yo dawg i need a quick trillion dollars
>FD is like "np sempai i gotchu"
>heres that trillion, remember theres interest on that
now this is important, the "Federal" Reserve doesnt actually have any money. when they make a loan to the Treasury, they are literally creating currency out of thin air. thats why when more currency is printed, the value of an individual note goes down.
>US just borrowed trillion into existence
>must pay back trillion, plus interest
>pays back principle loan, still owe that interest
>take out another loan to pay off interest
>remember goy, theres interest due on that loan

No wonder China is beating the US

But it actually doesn't though. The benefits of cutting a person earning 40k a year by 5% far outweigh the benefits of cutting a person making 1 million a year by 1%. The lower income individual will spend that money.

This is why the tax plan is flawed and doesn't really help the middle class. It's a straight up tax cut for the rich. When the 1% gets a 60x greater tax cut in real dollars when they don't need the cut, it's obviously unfair.

For comparison, between 2014 and 2015 the US debt grew by 2.34%

>all of a sudden we care about debt

>all of a sudden

sorry I don't think politically correct is logic.

>reducing the deficit
>literally tripled it in his first term
I sure do love a good b8 post.

Obama increased the debt by 1.87706176 times (87.7%) over his 8 years

Which makes him one of the worst democrats, but one of the best republicans in terms of budgeting. But you can't ignore the fact that he inherited Bush's economy and the 2008 financial crisis during Bush's presidency.

source: treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2009&endMonth=01&endDay=20&endYear=2017

if you have 20t economy and 20t debt and next year you have 22t economy and 21t debt then gtz your debt to gdp shrunk, reducing debt burden.

This is because about 80% of Republicans are not conservative. I am voting for all Democrats in 2018 mid terms and all Democrats plus Trump in 2020

Just to fuck the Republican congress in the ass. Im sick of this fucking slime.

so basically, the federal government is gambling the potential future labor output of the citizens, and cashing in on that potential future capital to get some short term money

cherrypicked graph is cherrypicked. Literally it puts all the debt on Obama. It shows nothing about what it would look like if obama had a balanced budget.

ye man, this logic is somewhat sound (to some people) when they get into debt to boost the private sector with public orders or cheaper credit in case of credit crunch. But we know the majority of the deficit will be spent on DEM PROUGRAMZ MANG so yea, no potential return, no way to pay it bacl unless people bust their asses.

Look at the slope of Obama's line
Now look at the slope of Bush II's line

Obama inherited Bush's deficit, but ended up reducing it dramatically toward the end of his presidency.

Bush increased the debt by 86%. Obama increased the debt by 87%. Bush inherited Clinton's surplus, but Obama inherited Bush's deficit. Obama managed the economy much better.

Under Obama, there were even years when the debt to GDP ratio decreased. Bush couldn't manage that. see

Fox is ACTUALLY REPORTING THIS??? Oh, not fox news

meme flag opinion invalidated