This is powerful

Marvel did something really special with Black Panther

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=727_1502733206
youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM
twitter.com/GMA/status/959565362223243266
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/11/28/564054556/what-really-happened-at-the-school-where-every-senior-got-into-college
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now that right there is a woke ass lil nigga

Pay attention how many times reports and descriptions of the Black Panther use the phrase "protect his people." Whites aren't allowed to use this kind of language.

looks familliar

Lol lying to niglets. The movie will bomb and then they will tell them it's Whitey's fault.

DRUMMING INTENSIFIES

ToysRus will have too keep all the Black Panther toys behind glass.

This is some next level patronizing, Jesus.

Get fucked honky.

Niggers really are the death of every civilization aren't they

No, Jews are.

Those kids look like they get a lot of work done in school.

kek i thought so

I see a room full of future DMV employees.

How quickly they forget.

liveleak.com/view?i=727_1502733206

The CGI in that movie is so bad. Some PS2 games look better than that
youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM

>>What you mean they didn't make the hero look like a bumbling idiot?
Pic related.

Inner city schools dont actually teach anything. The teachers (also niggers) just show up to keep the free paycheck coming in. Learning only takes place in suburban and rural white schools.

75% of black Califonia high school students do not meet state reading requirements (blue state btw)

hahahaha

do burgers wear their outdoors shoes inside school? thats revolting

So is this a problem with blacks or the schools?

twitter.com/GMA/status/959565362223243266

niggers wear them on top of their desks, here's the actual video that OP didn't post

it's not that they don't teach, it's that the kids are allowed to progress with out actually progressing. they don't hold kids back a grade anymore when they can't pass exams

>when Black Panther movie directly causes a mass migration of niggers back to Africa because they think Wakanda is there

Outdoor shoes??? What are you a Jap or something?

Faggots

niggers do because the parents cant afford two pairs of air ones if there is no ongoing looting.

Jews are. NIggers are their foot soldiers.

Millions of people go to see every marvel movie because they are great.
WHy is everyone acting surprised that millions of people who saw previous 30 marvel movies will also go to see the WEWUZKANGZ panter movie?

this
good reading right here
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/11/28/564054556/what-really-happened-at-the-school-where-every-senior-got-into-college

>a nigger dances
say it ain't so joe

Still better than Mass Effect Andromeda.

That would be amazing

we have streets and sidewalks so you don't have to walk in shit here unless you live in San Francisco

You can add teacher unions to that mix too. Also a 60% black school in California is called a diverse student body. A 40% white school is called evidence of segregation.

>taxpayer funded anti white Jew propaganda

>A propaganda movie about an übermensch god-king warrior patriarch defending his (ethnically defined) people and state.
>Somehow bad

If Sup Forums was not so fucking stupid, we would seize this opportunity and make it our own.

the Wakanda shit takes the cake for me. they literally think that it's real, they fucking cite Wakanda in arguments about black civilizations existing. can you imagine if white countries were all absolute shitholes but whites just kept screaming about how King Arthur and that Camelot is the most advanced city in the world?

Ron Clark looks like a cuckold.

>Gov't Schools having to buy tickets for students to bump up sales figures because blacks can afford a movie ticket.

Soon brother, soon...

In Czechia every kid is supposed to have a pair of slippers or scuffs in school cloakroom (there is usually one such room for each class).
Then when you come in the morning, you leave your shoes and coat there, put on the slippers and go to class. When classes start at 8:00, somebody locks the room (when I was at school, every week one kid from class was designated for that and was entrusted the key).
Then when day is over, the cloakroom is unlocked, you take your shit, leave the slippers there and go home.
The point is that here people actually walk, so they sometimes bring all kind of mud and dirt into school. It may not be much, but if hundreds of kids walked around the school with their boots, there would be disgusting mud pools everywhere

We already are. A few bugmen have even refused to see the movie.

Don't worry Sven, it'll pass like the Ghostbusters movie.

Now that I think about it...

>, somebody locks the room (when I was at school, every week one kid from class was designated for that and was entrusted the key).
This can't happen in a non homogeneous white society.

I used to be a school janitor. In the US the whole class will go run in the fresh cut grass then track it all inside on the carpet in the class. A carpet that is cleaned maybe once a year. Some schools will only shampoo the carpet the the dirt is never actually removed.

the absolute state of 'murrica

blacks knowingly feel this way when they are represented in media and yet do everything they can to kill white people's media replacing them with themselves. Zero empathy in a nigger.

>being this pompous and conceited

It's fucking leather and rubber, just like the other shoes being sold in the shops, there is literally no physical difference between "outdoor" shoes and other shoes.
But, hey, if you want to waste time and money on a false distinction, go ahead, buy your special security blanket shoes

... No, in the opposite way.
- "We want an ethnostate"
- "Like Hitler, you fucking nazi?"
- "No, like our own Wakanda."

Then let them do the color/privilege calculations until their head breaks.

the whole school? seems inappropriate. our english class in high school had to get parental permission to see fuckin lord of the rings

Black panther is redpilled

but king arthur and camelot actually existed. just without the magic shit

what if a kid steps in shit, tho? Ive heard stories about Frisco

the guy includes the actors in his tweet angling for some free shit

Israeli Special Forces?

DAS RIGHT WHAIT BOI

Sadly chinks and pajeets are infesting san fran.

You wipe off or hose down your shoes if they're covered in shit. Like an adult.

I shouldn't have to explain this

imagine if marvel released a movie about a white hero who protects a nation made solely from white people

the resulting shitstorm would tear this planet apart

Ayy yo hold up u be saying we was knights an wizards n shit?

Read the last panel

This is literal gold.
We need MOAR of these.

Be color blind for once, guys. He can say openly what we cannot.

black panther will incite the nogs to category 5 chimpouts in every major american city on the day it premieres

this will film will anger and confuse them because their abilities to distinguish fact from fiction are very poor

Yea, nigs have always loved corny CGI movies though...
They loved bruce lee and jackie chan because they weren't white but were main actors in the movies.
This movie and the way they are promoting it to blacks are proof that black people will just see a movie because it's "non white".
You can't go see a movie these days without fucking nigs in it.. Even if it's a historical documentary as /pol has displayed a million times with collages.