Poland

Should I move there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-heqgjNb5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, Poland is not full, everyone is welcome.

They seem like a really nationalist and proud country, I appreciate that.

Are you Polish? If not, do you like depression? If yes, move to Poland.

Why depression? kek

That's why unless you're Polish, why the fuck would you move to another country probably without even knowing the language? Move to Japan or something.

>flag
fuck off they're full

vs.
Fight.

On a side note: I'm not a nigger, you stupid frog.

You're in Argentina? Just go over the border to Uruguay. Seems like an awesome place.

Is Assange in Uruguay's embassy? What are they trying to achieve by it?

no

move to france or germany
it will be polan after the reconquista

Chile seems more conservative but on the other hand Uruguay isn't being invaded by niggers.

>Should I move there?
Oh no no no no, terrible third world country, why would you do that to yourself? Stay in Argentina bro, at least you're white, we're just full of Slavic shitskins.

t. Nigger of Europe

Poland-san, are you trying to say me something?

No. Poland is very poor, no social security, horrible pollution during winter and everything is wrong. Don't come we are full.

>p.s unless you are white and willing to adapt to our slav ways and our ork language. Also pls bring your money and intellect to make our economy better.

>Implying I would move to another country not to work

What do you think I am? Some kind of illegal alien?

Yeah, we're not nearly as bad as everyone makes us out to be. If you're willing to actually integrate into our society, learn about the culture and at least try to get the basic of the language, people will respect you for it and no one will fuck with you unless you're just extremely unlucky. Additionally, a lot of people from Ander's Army (Google is your friend) ended up in Argentina and it's entirely possible that you have Polish roots, check your DNA (and your privilege while we're at it) one day, you may be surprised.

the notpole knows!
shut it down kurwa, shut it down!

Polish-Argentinians are the Best Argentinians!
Everyone willing to contribute to the Polish cause, to help build Greater Polish Empire is always welcome here.

>shut it down kurwa, shut it down!
Kek'd. How come kurwa improves every single sentence in world's recorded history?

>The Jew fears the samurai
>KUUUURWAAAA!
youtube.com/watch?v=-heqgjNb5bY

>check your DNA (and your privilege while we're at it) one day, you may be surprised.
Well, as far as I know my great grandparents came here to Argentina escaping from Byelorussia (now Belarus) which is next to Poland so it's pretty likely I have something Polish in my blood.

>it's pretty likely I have something Polish in my blood
Entirely possible. Just a fair warning though, Polish really isn't all that easy to learn. By no means is it a language that's used worldwide either (unless we're talking about Polonia), but... If you do learn at least some of it and show the willingness to get better at it, you'll get mad brownie points from everyone. Truth be told a lot of Poles still haven't really travelled much (which would open their eyes to the fact we're really not nearly as shitty as they believe themselves to be) and have this deeply ingrained inferiority complex after the commie days, so it's like fellating their ego.

true if sad

shut up krokodil addict

If you like kebab without muslims, yes

It'll get better user, the younger generations are slowly becoming, as the Wakandans always used to say, woke as fuck. Next step: space.

Now I get why the polish nationalism is so intense.

POLAND SUCKS !

fuck you

How the fuck is New Zealand core and China not?

This map is gay. Like you.

>inb4 hurr chink

You have no idea, the major news outlets aren't even in the hands of Poles and they're constantly brainwashing us with the "hurr durr we should be ashamed of ourselves" narrative. Then you end up emigrating because "what's the point, there's no future here anyway", see some crazy shit, come back within a few years and all of a sudden realise shit's pretty comfy all things considered.

you'll literally die trying to learn the language

Japanese is harder though and there's plenty of weeaboos on Sup Forums that managed to get it down, so it's doable.

>Should I remove there?

Someone already tried sadly he failed

Good, I'm coming

no. move instead to the turks

speed up, Wojtek

He is most likely dead, Uruguays government probably thouggt they could get some free gibs in exchange for him

>no. move instead to the turks
I fucking hate roaches.

If you're white and right wing I will welcome you myself at the airport.

Notice, Israel is blue.

>Argentinean
>white

Digits confirm.

>Yanks
>Knowing anything that goes further than your own nose.

Honestly, that's the only country i would love to move to, but it's not mine so what would be the point ? I'm mediterranean and they are slavic, i wouldn't be at my place

As much as i hate what my country has become, i wouldn't do to a country that i love, what made my country shit, i'll go to Poland the day they enter a war so that i can die for a cause i find noble

I heard and read that Sweden is a lovely place for Immigrants.

There is one guy on the daily stormer forums (muh1488) who says poland is filled with crypto jews (khazars).

What do you guys think about this ?

Polish nationalism is great, kurwa.

I want to work and move legally, not rape. I completely despiste islam so not even close.

No. You'll probably get mistaken for an Arab and knifed.

You may be right, are you white? I know there are a few whites there

if you are not white, you will got alot of funny looks.

I'm afraid Argbro but we are full :/ Czechia is a MUCH much better place to emigrate, they speak english, beautiful women, good beer & better salaries.

Joking aside. Any sane western EU country with a booming economy should be fine.
Personally, if I had to move to another country I would first look for job opportunities.

I'm white and really pale. The thing with Argentina not being white is that in the last 10 years a lot of niggers (south american niggers, not african) from Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela came and caused a race-mixing boom, so even tho Argentina is white we've got invaded so now you will see a lot of shitskins.

Have some OC, stop shitting on Swedes and Fins, they gave us Moomins you dumb fucking goy.

Yes and no. There's plenty of Jews, true, but I'd say that the vast majority of them are Askhenazi. The ones that come from families that have a long history of supporting communism usually follow suit, birds of feather flock together and all that - see Michnik and his cohorts for example, press S please.

But a lot of /ourjews/ are nationalists and love the country, which is why they still haven't moved to Israel. They also happen to be pretty red pilled themselves, especially when when it comes to the scourge that is Islam.

>Personally, if I had to move to another country I would first look for job opportunities
Arguably best advice ITT so far, it's going to be hard without a job in any country, unless you happen to run into some angels disguised as people that would be willing to help you out, which doesn't really happen all that often anywhere.

>if I had to move to another country I would first look for job opportunities.
Well, of course. Usually to eat I have to work. This is a really good advice even though most people don't take it on account.

On what basis do you think you can move there legally in the first place?

Blacks are usually beggars or gypsies in Poland. You're probably better off where you are.

>they speak english
Not really

I would tend to believe getting a visa and then a citizenship.
I'm not a fucking nigger.

Yeah of course you'll get citizenship with your tourist visa.

Why are you choosing poland? Nothing wrong with poland of course but what makes you want to there?

*move

No, it's a complete shithole and people don't have shekels to pay you so no business opportunities anyway

You will not fit in here. There is no idea of honor in Jewish culture, and we hate that in Poland. You will be ostracized, beaten up.

What does jewish culture have to do with anything? There are probably more jews in poland then Argentina

>Telling me as a jewish person I wouldn't fit in a jewish country.

kek. I didn't mention it before because I really didn't know how Poland is now with jews but now I have a better reason to go.

>0,02% of population is jewish
>jewish country

Polish people are degenerates. They "love" their country yet their number one income comes from poles working shitty jobs in cucked countries like Sweden. They work for two euros an hour for 12 hours a day. Good work ethic but still almost slaves in the eyes of others. They also killed 1 million ethnic germans pre WW2 and now they think they are based? Hahahahah.

> killed 1 million ethnic germans
you mean 4 million

and by 4 millions i mean 10 millions

poor fucking germans
40 milions of them massacred by poles without a reason

The fact that Jewish culture is the only culture that doesn't have an idea of honor in it. Every culture has its idea of honor, but not Jewish one. The idea of honor can be completely different in different cultures, but what all cultures have in common is the notion that you don't fuck over your family, friends and people you owe to. Doing that makes you an outcast. Meanwhile Jews are the biggest backstabbers in the world, they will do anything and screw anyone for personal gain.

>sweden.
>Calling someone degenerate.

kek.

Remember the six gorillion.

You mean 2 billion, actually.

>indios

But what about the other 40 trillions you are missing? are you a xenophobic?

i'm sorry, i must misheard you, did you say 4 billions?

No, I was saying 8 quintillion, it was just a typo.

We will never forget the 10^9e35 gorillions.

Reminder that Poland has over 75,000 non-white foreign students attending fake private universities. Many more foreigners from Europe as well. These numbers are growing exponentially

Reminder that there are currently 1.5 million ukrainians living in Poland working for shekels on the zlt. By 2025 there will probably be 4 to 5 million.

Daily reminder that Poland is one of the easiest countries to immigrate to in the EU if you have even the slightest qualifications

>everyone is welcome
except u ukrnigger

God I fucking hate these self hating Polish libtards