Jew here from Azerbaijan

Not a happy place to be senpai. My family has been here for a long time and we have money of course but I'm always scared for my life. We are trying to migrate to the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

rehmat1.com/2014/08/16/ukraine-new-jewish-promised-land/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Nisanov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your shekels are welcome in the west

Go to fucking Israel you twat, you already have a nation

Hello Bakinetz. a brother here

do you have some money or do you have real money? that will assist me in formulating the best course of action.

How old are you?

>we have money of course
you guys are just too much

>We are trying to migrate to the US
Yesss good shlomo! Migrate right into my oven!

Best of luck, America is an easy place to assimilate if you know how to make friends and find work.

Please stay the fuck out. We have too many Schlomos already.

Come to Canada you can do camp work up north

Israel isn't all that much safer than here... Unless you got a shit ton of money to live behind the greenzone. The real estate prices in Israel are crazy.

Besides everyone is hell bent on destroying Israel.

I'm 30 years old.

I hope history repeats itself (minus the loss)

Neither is the west.
Have you not noticed the madness this past few years? Do you really believe we're actually that pathetic that we aren't getting sick of it?
Plus the influx of fanatical muslims all over the place isn't helping you

fuck off jew. we do not want you here. We gave you Israel now use it.

It would be better if you killed yourself

Fellow schlomo here
Don’t bother coming
All the jewish women here end up being huge whores and only date goyim

Don't believe the lies. Obama's ISIL forces have been destroyed, Israel is safe now.
haha real estate prices. good one
you get paid to live in Israel and you get a free house

Bad idea. The goyim of America are almost at breaking point.

Real estate prices are insane in Israel. Even in the west bank a shitty apartment costs upwards of 300,000 USD.

There is nothing free in Israel. It has the largest population living in poverty within the developed world. It's a small market that is extremely competitive and is under constant threat of sanctions.

Go to Israel. Whole point of that terrorist country is to collect parasites like you. Don't dare go to Europe. USA is already full. And have bad health insurance and lot of niggers. You wouldn't like there anyway.

This one is free. Sure it's a fixer-upper, but whatever. IDF will help you get rid of the squatters, and it's all yours.

fuck off, we spent trillions in iraq for you and thousands of white men died for israel there so the least you could do is not shit up this country even more

My family and I aren't parasites we are productive people like most Jews. We don't plan to go to Europe we see where it's heading.

Just wait bubila, new Israel is coming soon. Give it a few more years trust me.

No. No. No. You said you have money. Israel is just awesome. High IQ. Great Economy. Gibs and army support from Amerimutts. You will love it. It is investment to your future. You are god chosen one. Israel will be your new home. They just waiting for you.

Not sure how the average jew benefited from american wars... The anti-jewish sentiment has only risen.

It is Ukraine by the way

rehmat1.com/2014/08/16/ukraine-new-jewish-promised-land/

If you ever step foot in Israel you will understand that it's a very hard country to thrive in. Pol just likes to pretend that Israel is in control of the world. In reality it's just a military proxy base for USA interests.

You'll be fine here as long as you look white-ish and aren't a huge faggot about being jewish. Everyone likes to pretend they are an anti-semite here, but they are always relieved when their Charles Schwab guy is wearing a yamaka.

Don't worry, we will always be take care of. Ukraine will be our new Zion. Our Khazar homeland. We have positions of power in Ukraine's government, we are working on promotive diversity and tolerance, and soon we will be in the EU. Already they are opening immigration to us, but give it a few years yet.

whoa stop with the racism dude.
don't act like you know Pol

Thats right goyim, we look white just like you. Especially Azeri Jews.

America is conquered... le 56%

America is already MUTTED enough. You have a country, go there and tell your other Jew friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to tell the bankers to stop mutting us.

Бeй жидoв, cпacaй Aзepбaйджaн!

a yarmulke hand crafted of the foreskin?

Fuck off, kike, we're full. Feel free to migrate to the oven in your kitchen instead.

Amerimutt liberal: DA ROOSKEEEEEEZ USE THAT ALT RIGHT CHAT ROOM RUN BY THE HACKER KNOWN AS FOUR CHAN!!!!1!1!1!1!1!

Stop. You're making me like you guys

There isn't much to save here...

Fuck you. Go enrich yourself in a Muslim country

I'm already married so I'm not too concerned with american jewish woman. I heard bad things though.

>Jews
>productive
I almoust felt sorry you. Anyway. Go to Israel. Weather is nice there. You would have massive wall that protect you. Your goverment will use your taxes to subversive operations against goyim. Zionist agents in USA to protect your ass. It is just paradise. They even deport blacks. What more you want? It is fucking jewish ethnostate. They even import slav slavegirls you can fuck. Do you know how much other races would like to have their own fascist ethnostate with concrete border wall? If you are so productive you will be productive there too. Stop with your excuses. Europe and America was analy raped hard so you can have your own kingdom. If you guys don't want it, we would have to nuke it.

We are already in a muslim country.

Why don't you migrate to Ovenbaijan or Gasakhstan, I heard it's the promised land of milk and honey for you slimey yids

Israel has like 2.5 million muslim arabs living in it... not sure how that makes it an ethno state. There is only a wall against gaza.

Fuck off, we're full.

but US is taking in millions of mexicans and other south americans. Doesn't seem full to me.

My family would contribute far more.

Yeah go ahead and evict some Muslims who lived rightfully lived there and let them starve.

Go on over......
anons will whine about you but they have allowed 25+ million greasy illegals in and pay for them, so you should be okay

apply for citizenship now

day of oven world wide.

Canada is also an option. But it seems like liberalism is taking too strong of a hold in the North. That PM is crazy.

In "palestine" even their leaders were born somewhere else

Arafat was born in Egypt

You will find a lot more room in the oven mate.

We already have way too many Jews here. Find somewhere else.

Just be good boy and move your lazy ass to Israel. You don't want to force us to make camp for you, right? Last time you get cinema, pool and moderate working hours. But your people didn't realy love it there that much. And few arabs are not problem. Diversity will be your strenght too. Donald Trump is literaly Hitler anyway. Just pack your yarmulka and prepare yourself of greatest adventure of your life. You can build even Great Israel. And in the end you will have 40 000 slaves. Just wait few your for last prophet.

Jews make up like %1 of the american population. You prefer mexicans instead?

Yes they do. Did you bought ticket to airplane already?

Exactly.

Me and my family would be a net positive.

We aren't lazy. We work very hard.

If we move we do it legally of course.

And what are US interests in the region? Seems to me our support of Israel runs counter to our interests, which makes you wonder who's holding the leash

There are a ton of interests in the middle east aside from the abundant under developed resources. One of them being a strategic geographical location. To reduce dominance of local powers as well as China's expansion.

Israel is the only local ally that can be trusted.

Than go work very hard to jewish kingdom. Please. I am sure you will find lot of new friends there. Don't you know we want remove all non whites from USA and Europe. Do it now while your holohoax card still have some value. For Greater Israel. Yeah.

It s easy... just embrace Jesus, change your name, and you can live anywhere.

Being Christian in the middle east is about as bad as being Jewish.

fuck off. go to israel you brown khazar churka shit

you are wasting your time, brother. These are the folks that believe that Hitler was a net positive for the German people.

From your complaint about RE prices in IL, I imagine you are upper middle class at best. I would suggest staying put, and building up an equity position to move to the US, if possible.

I'm white.

i know azeri/gorski and bukharian jews are some of the biggest pieces of shits in israel and russia (very close to ukrainian kikes)

about as white as a brown paper bag containing shit

pic related is your wife and sister

As you might imagine upper middle class in Azerbaijan doesn't amount to much elsewhere.

Fucking suicide plx. Kike.

We look very white, which we are. Doesn't help us much in our current surrounding.

>I'm white.

kek. you wish you were white and lived amongst whites. i had the misfortune of dealing with khazar kavkazi yids who sought refuge in my home country. just stay the fuck away from white people

you have ruthless brown billionaires in moscow to suck off from, go to your God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Nisanov

pic related is your whitest kavkazi kike. fuck off to israel

>modern world
>Israel

haha good one bagel

Israel is 3rd world, lives in the middle of a warzone and surrounded by bloodthirsty mudshits.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put ALL THE JEWS in the middle of a battleground?

>every nation expels jews
>all are forced in to Israel
>crafty Kim lobs a nuke at you

Ok, maybe it was a good idea after all.

We are much whiter than him. We don't wish we were white, we are white.

Also, I'm not sure why you would assume we can get free shit from Jewish billionaires. Do you get gibs from white billionaires?

Fuck off. Go to Israel.

Israel is far more advance than regional neighboring countries. It is by no means a 3rd world country.

However, we don't want to look over our back like we have here for generations.

I had already explained why we don't want to go Israel.

>We are much whiter than him. We don't wish we were white, we are white.
>from the shitskin land of brownasserjian

oy very, the yid deception is strong in this one. no thanks take your hard working jewelers and move your stinkin Kavkazi brown ass back to your Eretz Israel

Lads, is there any way we can prevent his immigrating here?

This just means Israel is at the top of the shithole region.

It's not a 1st world nation. Everyone wants to destroy Israel because it's full of vile demon people who claim caucasion heritage when it suits their agenda to destroy caucasion heritage, and at all other times they're a semitic arab people.

Did you think you could just come on Sup Forums and everyone would believe your bullshit? We aren't the goyim of the internet, rabbi.

Legal immigration to the USA is already a major challenge.

It's a first world nation. It's full of regular people who want to work, raise children and be happy.

No! Go to Israel, please. We have enough kikes. Thanks in advance, desu.

Go to Israel
>Go to Israel
Go to Israel
>Go to Israel
Go to Israel
>Go to Israel

we used to have a sound immigration policy before we allowed OPs mafia in to our land and pillage our civilization

>We aren't lazy. We work very hard.
>we wont want to move to our homeland of Israel because "There is nothing free in Israel"

so you decide to the easiest option is to parasite off the success of goys like the rest of your Mafia. goys arent as dumb as you think.

your hardworking family should be working even harder, if they cant afford a $300k house. you shouldnt be looking for goyim handouts in goylands you lazy parasite. move to israel and work your fuckin asses off.

Sounds tough my friend,hang in there,work hard and hope for better days.

ISIS never ever attacked israel you dumb burger.

We have absolutely no intention to parasite of anybody. We are simply looking for a place with more opportunity, bigger market and safer.

We can afford a 300k house, we just don't want to spend that much on a home.

>the parasitical sense of entitlement for the achievements and success of the goy

oh, so you just want to simply work, raise children and be happy?

Congratulations, user, Baku is the place for you! Please continue to work and raise as many brown spawns as you please.... as long as you and your mafia stay away from white countries

Stay out of European countries. We don't need more kikes. Besides, youll probs all be gassed for real this time.

Ah behold! The rare mountain jew!

yep
stop using a meme flag, and we'll talk. He will probably move to a major urban area, most of which in the US are not white anyway, why should you care?

>Azerbaijan
Literally where?

As I mentioned before my family and I don't have any intention of going to Europe. Europe will be just like Azerbaijan within a generation.

shouldn't have lost the fucking war, whiner

Americas full we have too many jews and they've destroyed everything you're more liked where you are now.

>Israel isn't all that much safer than here... Unless you got a shit ton of money to live behind the greenzone
some truth to it, not really though.
you can find a decent apartment to rent in tel aviv for like 900$, like 60 square meters in a decent area. and israel is pretty fucking safe
come home shlomo