Hey Germans, wtf is this

I don't know. I don't speak Arabic.

poland is germany

>Die Familie Koppernigk gehörte zur deutschsprachigen Bürgerschaft der Hansestadt Thorn im Kulmerland, der ältesten Stadt Preußens,[2] die sich im Dreizehnjährigen Krieg im Verein mit dem Preußischen Bund aus dem Deutschordensstaat gelöst und sich 1467 als Teil des autonomen Königlichen Preußen dem König von Polen als Schutzherrn unterstellt hatte.
Polenigger trying to steal again.

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SCHEIß

>Koppernigk
Nicolaus Copernicus was born on 19 February 1473 in the city of Thorn (modern Toruń), in the province of Royal Prussia, in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland.[10][11] His father was a merchant from Kraków and his mother was the daughter of a wealthy Toruń merchant.[12] Nicolaus was the youngest of four children. His brother Andreas (Andrew) became an Augustinian canon at Frombork (Frauenburg).[12] His sister Barbara, named after her mother, became a Benedictine nun and, in her final years, prioress of a convent in Chełmno (Kulm); she died after 1517.[12] His sister Katharina married the businessman and Toruń city councilor Barthel Gertner and left five children, whom Copernicus looked after to the end of his life.[12] Copernicus never married and is not known to have had children, but from at least 1531 until 1539 his relations with Anna Schilling, a live-in housekeeper, were seen as scandalous by two bishops of Warmia who urged him over the years to break off relations with his "mistress"

>Koppernigk
>nig
Copernicus Polish confirmed

Kopernikus was german and the death camps were polish.

Deal with with it, Unterhuman.

Why are krauts such pussies that they can't even put Jews to death?

Who invented the triathlon? The poles.
Going by foot to the public pool and with a bike back home

Everything about German culture is stolen from their neighbours, even their fake we wuz vikangz rubbish.

Did you steel that joke? That doesn't seem as stodgy as German Humor usually is.

i even laughed

You mean American astronomer Nick Kopern

Kopernikus was Prussian, the term German is newer.

The Hungarian version is with gypsies.

We have many jokes about Poles, but most are pathetic desu

Are Germans that afraid and ashamed of history?

If you would have expelled him if he lived there in 1945 you don't get to claim him as Polish

He was a great German scientist, like Nikolaus Tesla.

Nationalism didn't exist in these times.

2 Polacks are sitting in a car, the police appears: "We are looking for 2 car thieves."

The Poles look at each other: "We'll do it."

A cursory look at his wiki page reveals he was both Polish and German in ancestry, and at the time the concept of nationality did not exist, so both parties are right to claim him as their own

t. eJudge

He decided to choose Jagiellonian University as his first alma mater tho

French version is with Arabs
Romanian version is with gypsies
Italian version with romanians

nationalism didnt exist in ancient times therefore poland claim socrates and plato

Niklolaus Kopernikus was german you fucking plebs.He was born to german parents in a german city so get the fuck out of here.

we use moroccans

funny thing is poles also use poles in this joke XD

what makes you think he wuz polish?

Based Poland

Here is even his picture, colorized.

Niggermans please

Germans live behind limes sorabicus

ahh, thats nice its good to see people trying go get an education no matter how small the effort

his father was polish, his mother most likely german
when he was born Toruń was part of the Poland
when he grew up he did so in Poland
as happen to children, he was molded by sourrounding circumstances - he needed to speak polish, drink like a pole and conform to local culture - the kurwaculture
if you were to ask him somehow, who he was, he wouldn't say i'm opressed 50% kraut heritage minority in this imperial polish patriarchy

existance of the modern-day concept of nationalism, and the sperg teen 'clay' arguments beside - if his co-workers were to ask him where he comes from, the answer would be i'm from polan

im not saying he was pure avatar of the eternal kurwa
im not saying he was 23andme 120% winged sarmatian
im saying he was polish the same way i am polish (and i have some Hung Aryan admixture in me, you have some other probably too and yet you call yourself "xyz")

hope i helped

Top kek

Thorn was a german Hanse city,He father was a german patrician, his mother was from a family of german hanse patricians.His mother tongue was german as was the language of Thorn.
There is nothing that is polish.