en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Čegar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loznica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suvodol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ljubić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

merging with al*ania is the right way

““““““““we“““““““““

Bosniak from Novi Pazar here, Kosovo is a meme and Serbian clay and even the muslim slavs hate the analbanians there. If they get their independence, which they ultimately will Serbia will become an EU vassal by 2025.

>infest part of country with your retarded inbreeding families shitting out 10 fresh invaders every year
>become such vocal majority in so little time that you force them to give you their land

It should be annexed by Albania, along with Montenegro and F.Y.R.O.M to create Greater Albania.

10 years ago i would say rightful serbian clay

but today's it's just another lost case, way worse than sweden
albanians will rule half of serbia in max 30 years

Tell me what you know of the region and it's history first.

I know a lot
because I lived there

unlike you faggot

actually you should be five not six

I live in Tirana bong.
And if you knew history and the demography of the region, you'd know that Kosovo belongs to Albania.
Btw, staying 3 months here doesn't mean you've lived here!

Kosovo belongs the Serbs, Albanians belong in the ground.

I undestand you lack the thought processing unit in your brain and cant produce anything other than edgy statements, but that's to be expected from a -1% mutt.

>be born in Kosovo
>Prizren, the ings capital
>Serbia's craddle
>some albozergz live in the region
>they ain't bad, but they ain't ok either
>like gypsies eh
>They start reproducing like fucking rabbits
>there's too many of them
>they are throwing stones at your house and car
your godfather (a police officer ) gets shot by some Albos on the street
>your family packs up and leaves for Belgrade
>other distant family members follow during next few years to evade certain death
>Albos destroy most of the material cultural heritage
>the west supports it all
>20 years pass
>some random Albozerg tells you Serbs never lived in Kosovo
>it's over

FUCK YOU

get out shqip

>What do we think of Kosovo Sup Forums?
Nobody attacks you with acid for no reason.

>t. albanian in denial

They should be happy

Yea and I can go on on the genocidr commited by Serbs against Albanians during the Balkans war and WW1.
The fack is that Albanians have been in Kosovo way before Serbs ever set foot in the Balkans.

don't you mean
>Serbs
>mountain Serbs
>muslim Serbs
>catholic Serbs
>Serbian Sparta
>the old Serbs

Kosovo je Srbija.
I'm ashamed of our politicians who decided to recognize it as independent. It's even worse when you realize we ourselves were betrayed by the West in Münich in 1938 when they decided to appease Germany with "Sudetenland", an area which has belonged to our state since our arrival to Central Europe in 6th century. I hope you can forgive us one day.

HaHaHaHaHa so funny!
So original and creative. Truly an undisputable argument!

Discussion about Kosovo, rightful Albanian land. Why should I leave?

>the illyrian meme
>WE WUUZZZZ KANGGZZZ N'SHIEEET

You're not illyrian, illyrians were not muslim and they were long gone before any Slavs set food on the Balkans. You came with the Turks like the rest of muslim on the peninsula
And Serbs had majority of the population in Kosovo prior to WW2

Of course Kosovo is Serbian clay. You can't just migrate to another country, outbreed the natives and claim it as your own. Serbs should intervene.

Kosovo rightful Serbian clay.

>Serbia will become an EU vassal
>will become
cec'd

First: serbs colonised the Malesi aka Kosovo.
Second: serbs in kosovo are the best treated minority in the world
Third: albanian minorty in serbia are treated like shit.

How much cocks did you suck today?

>phenotype
>funny
lad..

Tried to suck my own today, but I'm not that agile anymore. Now back to Algeria, faggot.

Like clockwork. Stop being retard. Albanian is the oldest european language and your language too has thousands of albanian words

>Second: serbs in kosovo are the best treated minority in the world
>Third: albanian minorty in serbia are treated like shit.
This. I've been to Kosovo and can confirm. They kept scaring us with various propaganda, and I fell for the muh Albunians are evul meme, yet everyone there treated me right and kept asking me why we hate them. I didn't know what to say.

Sorry bros, Kosovo is rightfully yours, just don't fuck with any more monasteries, it's bad optics.

I once saw a black dude with a "kosovo je srbija" shirt on while taking the bus through the ghetto. It had a little serbian flag and a little crossed out kosovan flag.

I wonder if he had any idea what the shirt meant

>Kosovo
>a country
why should we think anything of a region in serbia

After genociding the native Albanians twice you yet didn't have the majority.
Fyi, conversion of Albanian to Islam started in the late 16th century.
While we were rallying the young of our population to fight against the Ottomans, your King and his brother sent their sister to marry the Ottoman emperor. You helped them survive destruction twice.Even to this day, you bow to your Turkish overlords and welcome them with songs!
Today 40% of the pop. here is either Catholic or Orthodox. We have a Cardinal in the Vatican, nicknamed "The Exorcist".
Our language is tied with the Koine and the Basque languages for being the eldest in Europe.

>we wuz oldest nation in Europe! We wuz kangz!! Rome is rightful Albanian clay! We wuz Caesar! Fuck serbitches!

>t. Omar al-amoudi

Why?

>obvious albozergs are obvious
There are literally more Albanians living in Serbia than Serbs in Kosovo now. How could Serbs be the bast treated minorty if they became a minority in only 30 years
>we can't trace our origin
>we actually can, we just reject it
>hey, that means we are the oldest european ethnicity
>ILLYRIAN ARYAN ALBANIA WE WUZZ KANGGZZZZZ

makes me laugh

>muh genocide
Why do shitskins always LARP This?

the funny thing is that you have to be there for it to be actual genocide

>There are literally more Albanians living in Serbia than Serbs in Kosovo now. How could Serbs be the bast treated minorty if they became a minority in only 30 years
Have you been to Kosovo? How about Presevo?
You obviously get all your information from the media.

>Tyrone treats my wife nicely and gets her to scream during sex
>Tyrone asked why I hate him, I didn't know what to say
>Sorry Tyrone, just don't stretch her vagina too much, it's bad optics

>lol u fought for the turks
>implying you're any better

Also keep in mind when there are some shit like corruption to go out they push some bullshit agains kosovo so the people keep be retard and brainwashed

fuck off nigger

Slide thread jesus

It's pretty funny that a country as small as Kosovo can BTFO Serbs so bad. Serbs are really that stupid.

I go to Prizren and Mitrovica every 2-3 years to visit some family members. And I know you're just an Albozerg in Kosovo larping under Serbian IP because Sup Forums recognizes you that way

DIE

don't forget that no longer than 100 years ago we used to call Albanians "Turci Arnauci"
From our point of view, they were just turks

youtube.com/watch?v=2srWzaIV4l8

Albanians and Bosniaks are niggers, nigger don't even belong in Europe.

>t. My daddy ran away in 1991 and wouldn't fight for his people but I LARP as a nationalist Croatian.

>159221876

Why you hide flag sand-nigger

Your country keep investing in muh army, muh churches. Nothing economically positive the the population.

Why are you lying? You know what you said is a lie, so why did you post it? Just go there for real ONCE and keep an open mind. You'll be amazed how much you've been lied to.

Serbian clay. I don't care what the history of the region is and who's "BUH MUH VICTIMHOOD!!!" is greater, Europe does not need another state which combines both the attributes of being albanian and muslim

Serbs did a terrible job, you should learn them how to perform a proper reconquista, Portubro.

We did not do the shit you did though!
We didn't help stop Tamerlane from crushin the Ottomans.
We didn't sabotage the second battle of Kosovo.
We held the Ottoman empire out of Europe for 25 years while your king sent his sister as a peace gift.
We created 2 Autonomous states in the Balkans.
An Albanian general seized Egypt from the Ottomans and turned it in a modern state that fought against the Ottomans.

Kosovo is a shithole that was created by the USA degenerate shithole. Both of them should be gassed.

Serbia got bombed to shit by Clinton, and Obozo recognized Memesovo and the rest of NATO followed suit. Obviously they're scared shitless to do anything because we're The World Police™ and they know it.

One on one, the Serbs would prolly demolish Memesovo and Albania

>Serbs did a terrible job, you should learn them how to perform a proper reconquista
If I recall correctly it was your people in Bosnia and Kosovo preventing Serbs from doing anything

dude
are you retarded ? i dont' have to lie, everytime i went to Kosovo the moment we cross Mitrovica the bus driver puts a metal panel in place of the bus plates, so that people wouldn't know we are Serbs and would punch our tires out

Kill yourself

also get

>I go to Prizren and Mitrovica every 2-3 years
>i know really well how the serbs are treated in kosovo

>said who don't pay denbts and fill eu with rapefugees for more gibs

I'm no longer replying to you, shill. I honestly hope they tear all our monasteries apart just to spite the shills like you.

Are you going to ask ignorant Westerners what happens and happened there with non knowledge or english wiki tier and get durr durr answers?
Plus 1 post by ID

you fags shot a famous Serbian politican in Kosovo no longer tahn 20 days ago
That is not "the best treated minority"

>said the the mongrel from the shithole with literally most rapefugees ever

>We didn't help stop Tamerlane from crushin the Ottomans.
Fuck off, Timur won at the battle of Ankara, don't give me that bullshit

>We didn't sabotage the second battle of Kosovo
Fair enough

>We held the Ottoman empire out of Europe for 25 years
And we killed a fucking sultan
>while your king sent his sister as a peace gift.
Yea, in order not to get fucking annexed

>We created 2 Autonomous states in the Balkans
Good job, we did the fucking same

>An Albanian general seized Egypt from the Ottomans and turned it in a modern state that fought against the Ottomans.
Now you're pulling shit out of your ass

It were actually the Dutch that allowed the Serbs to massacre Bosniaks. Look up Srebrenica. We took one for the team, but the Serbs fucked up finishing the job.

Serbians now have a work permit deal with our country. Our wages are double those of Serbia. Just you watch how every Kosovan will be a full-blooded Serb all of a sudden

>get a task of protecting a village
>fail
>entire village massacred
>"uhmm, yeah, we totally wanted that to happen , it's a strategic victory , thank us later guys haha"

that's not how it works

>said the arvanitas who forgot his origin or the turk in denial

You pic is bullshit. Everyone knows the biggest kebab remover were the albanians

>said the bitch that sucks Jamal's cock every day

@159223153
OK, shill. First of all, I am Serbian. Jeb ti mater u picku placenu, znas?
Secondly, Oliver was regarded as a criminal by OUR GOVERNMENT.
The fact that you're defending him makes me think that your boss Pussymouth was the one who did the deed.

I hope you choke on that sandwich, SNS bot!

>an Albanian calls a Serb Turskish

*jebem

We literally shook hands, smoked and drank with the Serbs. Our boys weren't willing to fight for a couple of mudslimes.

Can we stop bullying albanians? I mean albanians in albania not kosovars and diaspora niggers. If we judge nations by their diaspora then all balkan is albania tier.

>Everyone knows the biggest kebab remover were the albanians
hahahahaahahahahahaha

Agree about the diaspora, but the Kosovars are not as bad as the memes would have it.

>the kekest of keks

Belongs to Serbia. All fucking Albanians must fucking hang.

>In order to destroy kebab, you must become kebab.

>Oliver was regarded as a criminal by OUR GOVERNMENT
>SNS bot
>The fact that you're defending him makes me think that your boss Pussymouth was the one who did the deed

Sad mi je sve jasno. Beograd ? Dorcol mozda ? ili NDVMBGD ?

Ja nemam nikakve veze sa Vucicem, to sto ti svet vidis polarizovano i bez ikakvog nacionalnog identiteta ne znaci da svako ko ima iole patriotizma u sebi je i Vucicev bot. Sto se mene tice, Vucic je najgore gowno koje ce na kraju i prodati kosovo, a ujedno i nasu guzu zapadu
A ti pederu mali, ne verujem da si video kako izgleda selo van Beograda, a kamoli Kosovo

>look guys, we won some battles
>this is somehow supposed to prove something
Here's a bunch of Serbian battles in that case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivankovac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mišar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Deligrad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Čegar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loznica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suvodol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ljubić

What now faggot?
Also remember, the only sultan ever to be killed in battle was killed by a Serb knight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

Please, stop, I only have one set of lungs!

>netherlands
>smoked
yea we know you did

Kosovo is rightful Serbian clay

How can the others even compete

>How can the others even compete
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we wuz kebab remuverz

That will never happen keep dreaming Ekber Montenegrins would crush any analbanian attempt at annexation, just because were nice to you doesn’t mean we wouldn’t exterminate you given the chance remember Skadar is rightful Montenegrin clay

Let's not forget the Moravian Serbia was a Ottoman vassal.

pic related: what made the ottomans return back

>albanian victory
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL LOL LOL

DUDE STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE LMAO

What do you honestly think should happen with kosovo? Should it split so that north goes to serbia and south to albania?

>U wuz vassals once
What point are you trying to prove here?

Yes. Admit the reality, give the north to our people there, give the south to Albania.

>Lezhe
Literal Serbs mercenaries paid by Italian bankers, with some token """Albanian""" """""noblemen""""".
I'm dying of laughter here

>Moravian Serbia
I'm going to start posting facebook emojis at this rate. This isn't even historical revisionism, this is just SAD

Everyone in different periods made some deals with ottomans. No one is saint.

>greek victory

Marko Boçari

>Marko Boçari
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA