STOP USING TOBACCO / NICOTINE GOY!!! GO DRINK THE CARBONATED JEW LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

>STOP USING TOBACCO / NICOTINE GOY!!! GO DRINK THE CARBONATED JEW LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

Nicotine:
>Acts as an appetite suppressant
>Acts as a natural fat-burner
>Prohibits testosterone from being converted into estrogen
>Cleanses excess estrogen from system
>Makes you hyper-aware
>Makes you clear-headed in difficult / tough situations
>Is demonized by absolutely everyone
>Natural tobacco, pipes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, vaping, or just straight up nicotine patches / gum has no increased cancer risk over the normal population

BEER / ALCOHOL:
>Literally a phyloestrogen, even worse than SOY
>Promotes visceral fat storage, kills testosterone
>Increases appetite
>Makes you numb to everything around you
>Makes you act belligerent in difficult situations
>Is celebrated by everyone
>Increased mouth, tongue, throat, stomach, pancreatic, prostate, liver, and intestinal cancer much higher than those who don't drink

Do with this information what you will

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
herb.co/marijuana/news/weed-affects-men-women-differently
google.com/amp/www.medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488?amp=1
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281267/
leafonly.com/processing-cigarette-tobacco-leaves.php
tobaccoseed.co.uk/How_to_Grow_Tobacco.html
nypost.com/2016/10/06/nazi-marching-powder-hitler-had-soldiers-do-crystal-meth/
spiegel.de/international/germany/crystal-meth-origins-link-back-to-nazi-germany-and-world-war-ii-a-901755.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But Hitler despised smoking...

Wasn't he caught smoking as a teenager?

>Allowing jews to put the addiction collar around your neck
If you use any foreign substance to feel good, you are being jewed. Be clean, or exist as a chemically-controlled animal.

America made a name for itself growing and exporting tobacco.
Isn't it odd that once the international industrial
push by the world leaders took off, we started to see tobacco companies become demonzied by the public?

You don't get to forsake years and years of generational knowledge because someone has alerted you to the jewish question.
Divide and Conquer

>no proof of any of the for mentioned pros of nicotine.

Don't be lazy, you reddit-tier faggot

Nicotine is addictive. Other than that, it's fine
Smoke destroys your CV system/kills you.

sourceiolo faggotoli

I do like to smoke tho

Here's a place for you to start:

Nicotine Blocks Brain Estrogen Synthase
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/

Trannies are literally forbidden from nicotine while undergoing transitioning because of how potent it is at stopping estrogen

I don't smoke regularly, but smoking a cig right after smoking a bowl is a good feel. A cig and a black coffee right when you wake up is good too, and it's a good laxative.

>Acts as a natural fat-burner
Ever seen a fat person smoke? I only see fat people smoke.

>Makes you clear-headed in difficult / tough situations
Increases your heart rate to the point where you're so paranoid someone opening a door will make you jump

>Is demonized by absolutely everyone
Let me tell you something about nicotine death/addiction

>The Most Potent Phytoestrogen is in Beer. The reason why women who handle hops start menstruating is because of a phytoestrogen that ends up in beer, called 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN).

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/

Main export of Rhodesia and the America where whites ruled.
coincidence? No, Tobacco is the white mans

he took meth instead

and morphine

What else did he take.

they own the plantations, they own the companies selling it to us with added poison, they collect the taxes on those sales, they own the treatments to related disease, they fund the alternatives.

unless youre growing and smoking your own tobacco, the only way to win is to not play the game.
>former smoker who feels 10 times better having stopped

Nicotine is completely harmless and is a natural substance in a lot of plants.

It's the carcinogens that the jews added to cigarettes that causes the cancer.

Like I said in the initial post. Cigar smokers, pipe smokers, natural tobacco, etc. has no increased cancer risk over non-users because there isn't 1,800 cancer-causing carcinogens added to them. .

why not just take neither of them

Can someone give me a list of everything that gives you cancer?

Incoming triggered stoners whining about muh weed.

So you’ve cut out all forms of unneeded sugar and all forms of media? Oh wait you still use the Internet my bad. What’s this? Working out realeses endorphins which make you feel good? Better not be athletic. That’s what the Jews want

Think for yourself faggy

never seen mexicans really smoke.

>tobacco
Use weed like a real man. Tobacco is for French sissy men.

i vape but 8i cant have more than 3mg of nic because of SIBO. makes my tummy upsetti

everything

yeah goy eat this natural thing that make you become addicted so you will have to give me daily money for your (((nicotine)))
The worst thing of nicotine is that make you adicted, therefore you cannot stop consuming eat,and the phyloestrogens are on beer there is nothing literaly wrong on drinking red wine

Nicotine and alcohol are both shit. Just lol if you aren't using GHB and/or amphetamines in 2018.

almost off of nicotine thanks to vapes
feels good

His own life.

>get an expensive habit and cancer to spite the jews
uh

Eh the Jews didn’t add the chemicals, the cig companies did to try and improve their product. Much like McDonald’s tried improving their product it just made it unhealthy for the consumer even though it made it taste better. Such as the chemicals in cigs make them last longer, taste better etc.

Anyways always smoke natural
Pipes,cigars, hand rolled cigs>anything from the shelf that isn’t American spirits
(In terms of health)

i got a pipe it's starting to work. still tobacco though.

Just dip and be done with it

were can I get pure tobacco that hasn't been poisoned by busy jewish hands??

dip is gross and you have to spit all the time.

>gum recession
>tooth loss
>oral cancer
>women hate it
>hey cleetus reckon I can have a pinch of that?

herb.co/marijuana/news/weed-affects-men-women-differently

google.com/amp/www.medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488?amp=1

Lol weed raises estrogen while smoking blocks estrogen and raises test. The delusional soyboy at it agian

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281267/

You're right huh

and you have to carry around a gross bottle of spit.

leafonly.com/processing-cigarette-tobacco-leaves.php
tobaccoseed.co.uk/How_to_Grow_Tobacco.html

>that Flag my Sides

if you smoke cigeretts forever you have to have a bunch of cups of spit from coghing up stuff all the time.

>"Don't spoke goy it'll give you cancer!"
>"But also consume things that can also give you cancer"

>exspensive
What is budgeting, rolling your own, and potentially growing your own tobacco
>cancer
If you can’t handle cigs you just got weak genes

pipe seems to be perfectly fine though. you hardly even smoke it.

That photo is someone in a costume. There is not one item on that guy that's authentic.

Lol, whatever you say

Just an observation.

I tried vaping once and it hurt my lungs.
Stimulants might be more redpilled than depressants, but what's wrong with just drinking coffee?

The Nazis were all on crystal meth.

nypost.com/2016/10/06/nazi-marching-powder-hitler-had-soldiers-do-crystal-meth/

>believing a tabloid paper
Their local news is the only good thing tbere, they are a shit version of the Daily News

What is it with the recent tobacco shilling?

Spend two weeks without drinking coffee and you'll understand

it's not the cancer that'll kill you it's the tar build up in your lungs due to the smoke.
also cancer is like an ancap rally

what are the lasting harm dangers from nicotine overdoe? yesterday I bought a cigar , a Papas Fritas which is a corona I think or maybe a petit corona I smoked about 2/3 of it and experienced nic poisoning.. was prostrate, head and body humming and buzzing, completely out of it dizzy with severe nausea ... I am not a regular smoker.

so nicotine is a reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and too much results in excess acetylcholine... isn't that neurotoxic? aside from lowering blood pressure to dangerous levels.. did I fry my brain?

I read nicotine also inhibits the immune system and we have a very danergouly lethal FLU raging around everywhere.. I have not gotten sick but its not even peaked according to CDC..

I recovered enough to drive four hours got something to eat eventually but even now nearly 24 hours later I still feel weak.

It's true, despite the source. IIRC all the armies in WWII were on stims.

I know I'm physiologically addicted to it, I'm asking what nicotine can do for me that caffeine can't.

>don't drink the jew
>inhale the jew

cigars are too strong. you really won't be able to breath.

it;s like a weak weed

>inhaling

Sounds Jewed. I'll pass.

spiegel.de/international/germany/crystal-meth-origins-link-back-to-nazi-germany-and-world-war-ii-a-901755.html

I got Redman GB atm, what you chewwing?

lmao are you gay by any chance?

you don't inhale cigar smoke you draw it into your mouth and the nicotine is absorbed via the mucous membrane...

>Increases your heart rate to the point where you're so paranoid someone opening a door will make you jump
>having increased fight of flight response is a bad thing
>being a docile subservient is what we should strive for
Fuck off cryptokike

Addiction isn't even real. The placebo/nocebo effect is a lot stronger than people realize. The fact that people widely accept the idea that things are addictive or cause x/y/z is what makes those symptoms appear.

sounds stupid. but yeah i knew that was coming.

Have you smoked cigars before? Or was this your first?

This is "GRIDS doesn't exist" tier

1/2
There's nothing wrong with doing something you have knowledge about, especially if you're fully aware of the consequences.

Your body has a sytsem aligned with its nervous system called the endocannabinoid system. This system contains sets of receptors throughout your body which transport the cannabinoids naturally produced in your body - endocannabinoids. This system regulates many things in your body. Just to name a few, it controls to varying extents sleep, mood, appetite, stress, metabolism, memory, fertility, etc. Well, it just so happens that cannabis contains something called photocannabinoids - lignds which work rather similarly to the endocannabinoids which are naturally produced in plenty of places in your body.

What does this mean for someone like you and me? Well, put simply, there are plenty of pros and cons to smoking marijuana. Some pros are more commonly known: a heightened appetite (if you aren't eating properly or if you're depressed), enlightened mood (if you're depressed again), it makes it easier to sleep (if you have insomnia, oh and if you're depressed again) it helps with stress (maybe you see a trend with depression by now, so I guess I'll stop mentioning it. I think you get the idea) and plenty more. One thing that's not regularly mentioned however, is it's disruption of mind control techniques. I can give a neat source for this if you ask me. You can certainly find more examples with a simple search, and they're very intriguing. Beyond that though, as mentioned in the video I linked, it makes you very introspective and that new way of perceiving things can have great utility for many reasons.

What about vaping nicotine?
Less harmful than normal cigs?.

i really fucking want a cig right now mate

Just making sure, you didn't inhale did you?

Cigars / pipes you don't inhale with because the nicotine gets absorbed through the gums and cheeks. Cigars have even more nicotine than cigarettes which is why they aren't meant to be inhaled.

This isn't to say that there aren't cons, however. Ingesting these chemicals may lead to avoidance behavior, contributing to an anxiety disorder, may harm fertility, and tends to demotivate users. Like most, if not all, drugs out there, it has its side effects. However, there genuinely are reasons people don't want it in your hands, especially if you grow it yourself. Either way, you should be the judge yourself, you should avoid ignorance at all cost, and, just as a general rule of thumb, if there's a big social movement against something particular like smoking marijuana, harvesting your own rain water, or having the full right to either own or sell your property without anyone's consent, it's likely in your best interest to ignore those voices.

sure I have I just don't regularly .. last one was maybe a month ago..

Hitler disapproves

Opiate addict here.

Physical addiction is very real and it works by receptors adapting to the chemical, removal of the chemical means that these receptors are now massively under-firing which in turn is the reason for physical withdrawal.

>this

been smoking cigarettes for 2 years literally only smoke about 5-6 times a week, shits not that addictive if your not a complete faggot and can control yourself.

Vaping is definitely red-pilled

Whether you smoke, drink, or abstain,

you are still a miserable faggot bowing to the Jewish god.

Consume neither
Both are degenerate hedonistic addictions

not deliberately maybe some incidental inhalation .. it was a serious toxicity event ..

You do know to not inhale the cigar smoke into your lungs, only your mouth correct?

You are very wrong but not like someone like you can be convinced otherwise, right?

how did an opiate addict find Sup Forums? Shouldn't you be sleeping in ambien dreams or something?

Google "retrohaling", that's how you smoke a cigar.

Doctors say vaping is 95% less dangerous than cigarettes. The 5% is because they don't really know the long-term effects at the moment.

There have been a few studies of cigarette smokers switching to vaping and their lungs got almost to the point of a non-smoker.

Unironically vaping juice

If you were smoking the cigar properly (i.e. don't inhale) and that happened, start taking testosterone supplements immediately. I never felt anything when I smoked cigars.

yea I was driving so being focused on that maybe inhaled some just by accident/reflex but i was just taking a draw, holding it in my mouth and puffing it out gradually.. I did also have a half blonde Starbucks quad espresso with it..

That just doesn't make any fucking sense m8. Nicotine poisoning is extremely rare and only from retards who fully inhale multiple pipes in less than a minute