Boycott the Superbowl

The Superbowl and the NFL is degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=CLrqFFwugzQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5uqXt53F_JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. I'm going fishing. Wouldn't watch anyway.

Not watching either.

Not watching the super bowl is un-American.
Anyone who doesn't watch tonight should be deported to Mexico.

>implying anyone here gives a fuck about this shit-show

When the Patriots win again, there will be nigger butthurt.

im watching the new American sport pass time... Americas game Soccer!

Not watching

Expect lowest Super Bowl ratings in decades.

I won't be watching. Fuck that anti-american nigger league.

There's not a single Latvian in the NFL. Why the fuck would I watch anything that din't have at least one Latvian in it?

The whole show is a brainwashing psy-op brought to you by the America deep state. Avoiding it like the plague it is.

Me and some friends of mine have a bet on what kind of virtue signaling will be done during the half-time show. I got 10 on DINDU NUFFIN/BLM. Only reason to watch.

I was going to do something outside but it's 38° and windy af in Oklahoma.

What does graphene have to do with this?

Ohh. Thats a good idea. What for?

Idk I was thinking about checking it out. Ive literally never watched football but I'd figure I might as well see what the hype is all about, it is the most popular sport in the USA and has retarded die hard fans all over the country it must be at least fun to watch.

Story on vid?

I dont fucking know

She deserved it.

Liberal media is already blaming a market crash on Brady because he's friends with Trump kek.

I'll post more salt later or tomorrow if I collect enough probably on Sup Forums

Football is very boomer with an average fan age of 50 and practically no fans under the age of 18.

Its like 8-tracks or hippie liberalism or giant cars or mcmansions or giant eyeglasses or padded shoulder shirts, its definitely an age subculture thing. Like, everybody who owned the complete Beatles Discography in vinyl cassette 8trak minidisc cd and itunes watches football, but almost nobody with a steam account watches football.

Look on the bright side, half of all major league baseball viewers are over age 57. That is a dead sport.

>boycotting because a bunch of neocon boomers told you to

meh, I'll be playing Overwatch

I don't know I know a lot of young people who into it, blacks especially of all ages enjoy football at work I hear its all they talk about

stopped watching games this season due to the kneeling monkeys and the NFLs lack of handling them. made me question why i didnt quit NFL years ago. why would i spend free time watching dumb apes smash into eachother? checkmate, NFL

I wont be watching and since I work for a cable company my guess is there will be plenty of "technical problems" tonight that I just cant fix.

>3 hours of niggers and car commercials
Who watches this shit?

lets take over #SuperBowlSunday with pol business, twitter would never shut thar hash tag down.

Lol faggot, enjoy watching nigger monkeys fight for a ball like fucking baboons.

Flood it with hitler memes and memes that point out liberal hypocrisy.

Why the hell would you watch a bunch of felons with CTE complain that America isn't good enough for them, spend three hours watching ads of companies virtue signaling that America should have cheaper labor (I mean open borders) and then see 12 actual minutes of concussion causing game play.
Fuck the national felon league. Fuck football in general. I'll be spending the day cleaning my house with my girlfriend and watching Dan Vs.

I like watch Tom Brady as he triggers libs and niggers

I'm only going to tune in at the end for the shitposting and memes desu
Twitch is better than 90% of TV anyway

>"fucking white male! i can do anything i wa-"
>defeated with box of fries

>im not watching
>im too enlightened for sports
>sports are beneath me
>lol the nigger bowl
>lol its just commercials guys we should all be reading philosophy at all times

Im sorry to hear your television is not picking up the superbowl. Sadly this requires me to send a tech to your home to service your lines. Looks like the soonest I can get someone out there is on monday arouns 5pm. Looks like you will miss the game. *laughs as he looks at the screen knowing the channel is just blocked in my computer". Its going to be a good night.

I've never watched an entire football game. Never will. Never watched a superbowl. Never will.

why is the halftime show always some washed up pop singer shit?

the JEWPER bowl

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>American flag

It's 18 degrees here, the wind is blowing, and it's snowing hard enough that we're probably accumulating an inch or so every hour. Why the fuck would you go fishing on a day like today?

Superb Owl

.__.
(°,°)
/)_)
” “

This, I don't give one fuck about football but I like Tom Brady, he gets treated like the fucking Martin Skrelli of the NFL so I'm gonna root for the patriots like I did last year in the name of maximum buttrustling

This. I tried to, so that i'd have something to say when the family talks about it, but, It's just so boring.

Fag

>Why would anyone watch armored fruits playing something akin to rugby, badly, anyhow?

Trout, or whatever bites.

The only way to get through a full game is to be drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLrqFFwugzQ&feature=youtu.be

America is a big place, retard. It's nice here in the PNW.

No friends detected

My party's already popping and it's still like 4 hours prior

>Party popping
>On Sup Forums

t. pic related equivalent

PNW bro, nice. What state?

/thread

An island in the Columbia. Technically Washington.

will ads be as political as last year pepsi for antifa and lumber 84 open borders?

I don't care for sports.
But I ain't about to miss this FF.

Reminder that last year the Pats beat the most place city's team and will do it again this year

maybe that used to be true but not anymore

payton manning and "family" universal superbowl ad. why the fake family? youtube.com/watch?v=5uqXt53F_JE

We don't watch National FuckAmerica League in my house anymore.
Taking beautiful white wife and daughter to the park on the water and then she's making dinner for us and her parents tonight. That is time well spent

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

WE WILL KILL MANY CRUSADER TONIGHT! THIS IS FOR THE MIDDLE EAST!

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR