AHAHAHAHA CHINA SUPERIOR FUCK YOU YANKEES

AHAHAHAHA CHINA SUPERIOR FUCK YOU YANKEES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1q_rRicAwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entire planet is superior to niggers.

FPBP

GIVE TRUD A BJ

railguns < missiles

BBs will never be relevant ever again, sorry guys

He's right though. They are.

China is pretty scary now, maybe ten years ago we could still laugh at their communist infrastructure, but their exponential military growth is something truly to fear.

Sometimes I think all this anti-chink stuff is subliminally making us undermine these rats.

Yea that's old tech Tyrone.
Late

All I see is a conventional cannon, where's the rail gun?

Gorillas are also superior to nigs
Also
>FPBP

it's literally just a cosmetic addition

>but their exponential military growth is something truly to fear.
sound familiar?

>China has a railgun on a ship
I call it download complete. The fucking USA should learn to install a firewall already

Lol, good luck hitting anything with it while bobbing up and down on the ocean

We have 20-25 threads about China all of the sudden. What are you Shareblue faggots doing?

Chinese genetics have shown them to be the lowest morale troops in history. There is nothing scary about china.
Afghans with 1/8 of what chinks have is scarier.

>China hate thread?
China hate thread

you're new to this cause ur black but, it's china. no one is concerned. All their technology is literally stolen from other countries. They don't know how any of it works. Railgun on a ship is pointless unless you're going to engage in anti ship fire, which they won't with a railgun. We don't even shoot artillery at each other anymore, and naval battles engagements are very low.

So the Chinks knocked off a superior Western design? Is anyone actually surprised by this?

some of the great apes have been known to score higher on IQ exams than negro humans.

>implying whitoids don't have sex with dogs all the time

It's fine. I'm sure the guy who has to calculate the trajectory on pen and paper is a real math whiz...

>superior
>make something designed and built a decade ago
Chinks aint that good, you chink loving nigger.

>how would you know, nigger?

basic gestalt on rail guns?

She's so sexy. You know she will just start talking dirty in the middle of traffic.

But Gorillas can't read or speak. How could they take the same test as a person? This doesn't even make sense.

Tru, but if any race were to start tampering with their own generic code, it'd be the chinese. Whites would probably be at that point already, if not for ethical restrictions

It uses electricity to create a magnetic field to launch the projectile to ludicrous speeds.

Advantages:
Ship has to carry much less explosive propellant, making hits on the magazine potentially less catastrophic.
You can carry more throw weight of projectiles.
Projectile goes insanely fast.

Disadvantages:
Ability to fire is coupled to the propulsion system of the ship
Engineering is difficult
Construction and materials science are difficult. We can't make the gun barrel rails last more than a few shots and Chinese metallurgy is way behind ours.

high velocity, flat trajectory, unguided kinetic munition which is pretty fucking useless for ship to ship combat in the world of missiles

>uses electricity to launch projectiles super fast

Not necessarily any better than conventional cannons or missiles, but it can be lot cheaper to use in the future if the design can be polished.

It's a gun that uses electromagnetics to launch a projectile at extreme speed.
youtu.be/i1q_rRicAwI

"Whitoids?" How can you fail at even creating epithets, Tyrone? How?

Missiles are simper, cheaper, more accurate, and have a longer range. It's the same reason we still use bullets when we have lasers. Not impressed China.

Is this supposed to make me hate China? This is hot user

The test doesn't involve reading or speaking.

>cutting its dick

shoots LOS, where is the curve?

They dont have vocal chords developed enough for speech, but they can learn sign language pretty easily and that is how they communicate with researchers, amazing shit really, a couple of thousand years of selective breeding and education we can probably develop human level intelligent apes.

She couldn't get it out lol

>mfw the west moved away from Africa just to let China properly rape its resources

We don't even need a few thousand years, just a few decades to properly map their genome, and add some slight tweaks to increase brain matter density and increase amount of blood to the brain, amongst other things.

Yet China doesn't have a functional fucking aircraft carrier. This has to be a joke, and if it isn't who cares? China is too weak to ever field it. When China falls within the next few decades every military assets they have will be either repossessed or destroyed anyways. So if they did actually waste their money on a rail gun they've certainly wasted it.

?

You fools! The meme isn't supposed to be literal!

yeah, it is quite common, I just know

knotted

The 21st century is the Chinese century you gweilo pigs

Chink tech doesn't scare the kikes. Last time they fucked with the yen they got the rod of God.

Missiles < railgun launched missiles
Checkmate.

Am i mistaken in believing the US did this about five years ago?

>flat trajectory
What is a ballistic arc
These things are rated for 100nm range already, they're aiming for 200nm just from the gun, never mind about the special ammo types that'll come later.

They just bought that carrier from Ukraine, which was a half-finished junk leftover from the Cold War. It's practically useless and doesn't hold any planes at the moment anyway.

nope, it is still in a testing phase

What basically happened was that is is not practical and special projectiles would cost too much. So they keep testing them with normal solid projectiles

>look at all these aircraft user

>100nm range
not even a centimeter range......

>still use flags to relay orders
>still using downgraded Russian engines and AA equipment
>bragging about the HQ-9
>bragging about their shitty navy
>bragging about using hundreds of aircraft that the USSR made in the 60s
>bragging about using upgraded tanks from the 1960s
Here is a tip, there is a reason the countries China copies abandoned the rail-gun for military applications, because it isn't fucking useful. Now go back to peddling your chink shit to Pakistan because no one else wants it.

They have 1 in service
One being fitted out
Two more having their steel cut and turned into assembly blocks

>railgun launched missiles

So.... did she record it...and upload It? Asking because I'm a lonely degenerate.

They built at least one air craft carrier, It was big news like a year ago.

>100nm range already, they're aiming for 200nm
my dick shoots further than that

FPBP

>Missiles are simpler
No they're not
>cheaper
per shot they're not
>more accurate
Arguable
>and have a longer range
Depending on the missile.
The Rail gun on the chinese vessel is a prototype just like all the other rail guns, and I doubt the chinese have solved the massive wear out issue that makes rail guns a one-time-use weapon at the moment.
When that's solved, they will be mass developed.

>ramp

Why not just catapult them off? It saves the planes fuel giving them more flight time.

the USA has been experimenting with Railguns and shit for years now, they're just not cost effective
China is just doing this to posture, in reality those things aren't useful yet

Sure bet that it doesn't work.

This picture was taken during the ceremony. Obviously there aren't any planes on it.

God are behind on your information.

NM or nmi would have been fine but nooooo he had to fuck up

Nautical Miles

it would almost be better to use as a propulsion mechanism

nautical miles is marked as NM or nmi

they also have more self awareness

> BLM
> not understanding that niggers are used as fodder by the armed forces
kek.

The amerimutts already have a multishot capable railgun if I'm not mistaken.
Still wear on the rails is considerable

They do it from artillery guns (LRAP), rail guns will come later.

You cant just fuck with a species genetically and get the results you want, there's still a lot we don't know about genetics, going the route of the domesticated dog and letting a mix of natural adaptation and selective breeding change them over time is a lot more feasable and safe, give an animal sentience but keep its other traits the same and now you got an evolutionary freak, its intestines might not be able to break down the nutrients fast or efficient for its now larger brain, for example, and so you would have to conduct centuries inhumane experiments on the poor animals, and once we get it right and they become sentient, and they find out what we did to then and at what cost, there will be hell to pay. My alternative is safer and more ethical.

Ah.. I'll remember that.

>flat trajectory
Gravity affects it just as much as always.
And railguns will be useful in anti-missile protection systems.

Maybe the logic is that the railgun propels the missile, and then the engines will add onto the propulsion or something. But it's sure redundant when you can just shave a chunk of steel to become magnetically propelled or whatever.

>Still wear on the rails is considerable
I was exaggerating on purpose.

>China

Assuming that thing even works (doubt) its not worth fielding over missiles. At this point the US would be better off letting the Chinese waste their time and resources developing it to a worthwhile level and just stealing the technology back.

and all posted by shariablue memeflag posters, color us surprised i guess...

>fucking a dog in the morning
They got more energy in the morning than i do

You cannot safely launch anything HE out of a railgun considering the extreme amounts of friction and heat involved. Plus the entire point of a railgun is to have lightweight, safe (non explosive) and fast ammunition. No point in throwing missiles out of it Wang, if materials improve it we might see realigun hybrids loaded with HE rounds, not missiles

It still is not fitted with any planes at all, only "planned". That's how garbage it is.

>Color corrected

Propaganda rust machine

RAMPED.COM

poor doggo
should have give the dog a muscle relaxer

>Not necessarily any better than conventional cannons
Except you know, launching stuff SUPER FAST.

>if you need me, I will be in mylab .jpeg

>you're new to this cause ur black but, it's china. no one is concerned. All their technology is literally stolen from other countries

is that how they have the world's fastest super computer designed and built in China?

Why not? There's a tradeoff with rocket engines between efficiency and thrust, which means rocket propelled weapons have higher thrust then is actually necessary to maintain their top speed, in order to develop enough muzzle velocity to not immediately hit the ground.
If you fired it out of the barrel with either chemical propellant or a railgun you could get over that hurdle, and use a more efficient rocket engine on the weapon itself, giving it much greater range.

I bet its an empty case with a little Chink squatting in there armed with an AK

Carrier isnt functional if the catapults are down, they are more expensive, and not usable by allies unless they also use catapults. China also said their future ones will use catapults.

Yes, there's even video of it meaning there's probably already something better that's in late stage development or in production. Rail guns are a beautiful dream and research has advanced the state of the art in a bunch of fields but they're still insanely difficult to produce, operate, and maintain. They won't be combat effective for any kind of war between powers for some time.

They could easily put some aircrafts on it though. They have like a dozen.

>China is too weak to ever field it. When China falls within the next few decades every military assets they have will be either repossessed or destroyed anyways.

China's military spending is over $200 billion a year.

They have the world's largest navy already in number of ships i believe.

>considering the extreme amounts of friction and heat involved
You have those two precisely because the current weapons are not explosive.
If you had something like a HEAT warhead, then there would be no need to launch the weapon at crazy fast speeds, because it's power is not based on the kinetic energy of the projectile.