/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq

On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
See the picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution.

The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018#Sentio
theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/13/italy-sweden-world-cup-qualifying-play-off-second-leg-match-report
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM
youtu.be/n40tm2P374w
svtplay.se/video/16832890/agenda/agenda-4-feb-21-15-1?start=auto
friasidor.is/annie-loof-antligen-bilderbergare/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WnIEFDw0tqA
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gå in här och läs om hur du kan hjälpa till att stoppa grundlagsändringen:
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Förslaget till grundlagsändring innebär allvarliga inskränkningar i offentlighetsprincipen och yttrandefriheten. Förslaget innebär bland annat att privatpersoner förbjuds att få tillgång till offentliga handlingar, via t.ex. rättsdatabaser över domar. Men det gäller inte alla, t.ex. medieföretagen Schibsted och Bonniers, banker, regeringskansliet och företag kommer fortsättningsvis få tillgång till rättsdatabaser.

bump my brother

Remember brothers, the 7th of januray is poster day!

Print out posters, put them up in the streets and most importantly go from house to house putting them in peoples mail boxes

bump

What's the situation looking like in Sweden? Is SD primed to gain in the elections? I see they are already at 12%, and are surprisingly most popular in the south.

Some people are in denial. But I hope we will "wake them up". A massive coverup is happening and you have to go to the scary "alternative" news sites to get a picture of what's happening.

Yeah I figured since Swedish media is so biased, but is our message getting around there? I mean, 12% isn't bad in a system with multiple parties. If SD can dethrone the Christian Democrats that would be quite a solid step.

NU KÖR VI GRABBAR, GASEN I BOTTEN!

Jimmie Åkesson (leader of SD) is a great debater and he almost always wins the debates. And snowflakes gets triggered by our posters so I guess it's working.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018#Sentio
According to the polling service that has been the most accurate in the past, we are currently looking at something around 22 per cent. They however, were off by a couple per cent the last election. All other polling services brutally underestimate SD.

Reminder that Sweden is 100% muslim clay and Swedish women are muslim property

We will kill every swedish "man" and impregnate every swedish woman with a proud muslim child. Get ready.

Guten morgen or whatever nordcucks, how is it going? Are you taking example from Italians by shooting immigrants? Ahhh nevermind, you're too cucked to do that.

Yeah sure, living on gibs in the suburbs, you are indeed an impressive group of people.

try harder

0/10 bad

obvious memeflag

But he is right, he made such claim because you want it, you all secretely crave it... la creatura.

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/13/italy-sweden-world-cup-qualifying-play-off-second-leg-match-report

still salty?

Right, better be worried about some meaningless football games rather than the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM

bump

SAGE this shill thread
who fucking cares about elections in some african country

Phew thought it was a duplicate thread with the ((( M ))) shills. I've gotten so used to Bonganon making the threads lads.

Possibly. They did get in at 4.1% or something like that 8 years ago, then got 12.9% the next election. If they make a similar leap this election things could get interesting.

Makes sense that they're popular in the south though, the south is the most affected by the manchild invasion.

This is sad.

bump

youtu.be/n40tm2P374w

>are surprisingly most popular in the south.
based

SVT Agenda going on now: svtplay.se/video/16832890/agenda/agenda-4-feb-21-15-1?start=auto

It's about refugees, host is obviously biased

Reminder that everyone hates your kind, including your kind

I know I'm watching it too. But I like how she pushed Annie in the interview.

Is Annie "too left" at this point or can even she realize how destructive the left is?

I don't think my mind can handle listening to state propaganda anymore.

Proud of you lads. We're making gains every day, covering this cuck city in our posters.

I think she is lost to the left. She'll rule with the left if that's what it takes to exclude SD.

She's being groomed by he globalists to become future PM of Sweden. She attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2017

friasidor.is/annie-loof-antligen-bilderbergare/

Jag tror faktiskt programledaren är på vår sida. "Krävs det en högkonjuktur för att arbetsgivare ska se nyanlända som en resurs?"

Judarna kommer aldrig lösa problemen judarna själva har skapat, rösta rätt. HELL SEGER!

REMOVE MUSLIMS NOW PLEASE SVEN
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

skinheads = inte imponerande

I'm surprised since usually the rural areas support the conservative candidate. Seems like the opposite is true in Sweden; Lapland is staunchly liberal.

Samerna is living in Lappland, that might be why.

Lots of Finns and Saamis in Lappland. Norrlänningar have a historical commie problem.

NMR uppmuntrar skarp frisyr, läs på lite vad skinhead kulturen är för något, kunskap är inte farligt.

soon

>läs på lite vad skinhead kulturen
Det är fult som fan. Allt jag behöver veta.

Väldigt få av oss är emot NMR, det är helt enkelt bara så att ni inte är ett realistiskt alternativ i riksdagen just nu. Därav SD

Kan ju vara bra att veta vilka som är skinheads med...

Should be "as Northmen". If you wanna score with your memes you should at least make them grammatically correct bro

Lite som folk som färgar håret i konstiga färger, det är svårt för mig att ta dem på allvar.

Female party leader, swinging from one branch to the other like an roastie with relationships or a monkey in the jungle.

C is going to go down hard I think.

Also, have you seen LO's campaign video, Make the flags Swedish instead of commie red and it would be like an SD promo.

NMR är en lösning på problemet, SD är bara villiga att stänga gränserna och tysta ner. De kommer inte lösa någonting, kommer bara göra det svårare för resten av landet att vakna till liv. En röst på SD är en röst emot lösningen. Det spelar ingen roll om vi stänger gränserna nu, Sverige kommer fortfarande vara muslimiserat inom 25 år. Det handlar inte om den snabbaste lösningen, det handlar om att hitta den bästa lösningen.

>LO's campaign
link the video?

Det här är skinheads kompis. Bara för du har en rakad skalle betyder inte det att du är skinhead. Alla män med dålig hårväxt är inte skinheads, inte heller alla nazister. Bara för många skinheads är nazister blir inte många nazister skinheads.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WnIEFDw0tqA

Not a non white person in sight. If I know some video edit program. I would change the commie march with Nordfront march footage just to see the commie tears.

NEW OC:
want to spread the #120dB in Sweden? put up some of these:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

original #120dB video (movement started in Germany):
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

Ebba is mentioned in the video

>If I know some video edit program. I would change the commie march with Nordfront march footage just to see the commie tears.
Yes someone needs to do this.

You cant belive media, politicians and there will most likely be tons of paid shills on flashback forum and social media.

Most likely, SD is going to make it big, so the other parties are focusing on getting SD voters back. Since whoever produced this must be well aware of the lack of brownies and trannies.

Thaths why i Belive SD will get >20% of the votes.

Lapland is mostly Finns and Sami. Both of them seem to naturally drift towards leftism. The sami go a bit further and flat out demand it, despite having nothing to do with creating the nation and there not being any substantial evidence of them being here very long they enjoy exclusive rights, such as the right to reindeer herding.

This has caused most wild reindeer flocks to go extinct, and many forest fields to turn into marshlands because they will just drive snow mobiles all year round with no thought to the future. To make matters worse, they get compensated considerably for each dead reindeer. This has caused many sami to just lead their reindeer flock nearby roads hoping that people run them over, not giving a damn about the people who die in such traffic accidents. They've also caused more than one species to go extinct because they "threatened our herd" and claim it is an ancient right to protect it. This despite the fact that all these species didn't seem to have a going extinct problem before the sami came along.

They are in every sense of the word snowniggers.

make your own thread

Make your own country

NMR-user, we are memeing SD into power here. You won't convince anyone here lad, sorry. At the moment we have to focus on SD, keep doing your work on the streets.

This behavior from your party is more off putting than anything. Spamming our threads with propaganda for your pointless party.

There is really only one hope for Swedistan at this point and that is if Pewds comes out as alright and raises an army out of his over 60 million supporters and retakes Sweden by force setting himself up as the rightful King of Sweden.

Most NMR voters are previous SD voters who realized they have not made any difference yet and they will not do in the future either, jews will not solve the issues jews created. You are memeing jews to maintain the power and to keep the rest of Sweden from waking up.

>saving Sweden

what would even be the point?

Nothing of value here anyway

Why so salty then? Let the Swedish people solve the issue, stop trying to get them to maintain the jewish agenda. More people are waking up each day, there is nothing you can do but continue to cry shlomo.

Well with that logic we can let Norway go down the drain as well.