I just cleaned my room and petted a cat

I just cleaned my room and petted a cat

How come feminism, degeneracy and mass immigration still exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OY VEY the goyim know about cleaning their rooms!
Shut it down!

Now get a job you fat shit

You forgot the most important step in yourself recovery and that is donating directly to the patron of Mr Peterson.

This will enable you to unlock the next level of self-improvement

You didn't clean it good enough. The optimal amount of cleaning self evident in so much as if you think your finished sjws should have been irraticated.

Yeah.

but whites don't.

>How come feminism, degeneracy and mass immigration still exist?
Natural selection hasn't caught up yet

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

you need to buy another JP book obviously Bucko.

Have to be a feminist to get a job.
Have to agree to produce degeneracy to keep your job.
Must continually update your (((skills))) and accept lower pay to compete with immigrants.

I've never heard of a mechanic who had to be a feminist to get his job

He uses analogies, brainlet. Cleaning is Ethnic cleansing. The room is your country.

"So you're saying if I clean my room feminism won't exist?"

Now kill your prime minister and than kys

because its not your fault,you are being gaslighted into believing its your fault.Blaming the victim is a tactic that works especially on whites.

Cause that's what you should do so your mind is clear and organised for taking matters into your own hands and finding real-life ways to combat those things in the real world as opposed to just complaining about them online

I wish someone would say that to him irl and upload it in YouTube

>haven't even started sorting out your family
this guy

Keep writing me fanfics and donating goy. We have to defeat the white ra- I mean, the cultural marxists...

That would be hard user, be sympathetic to OP, he cannot fathom the fact that fixing stuff means being competent and he wants the easy path.

Shorting your life first and then working in your society, be it through memes or IRL movements

x

Keep sucking at being a man, be it by being unemployed, overweight, emotionally unstable or antisocial, and just meme the 5th Reich into existence

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Jordan after all he has been through!

He lost his job, he has nazis coming to his public events. He had a fuckin daughter.

His wife turned out to be an ugly jew, and now he's going through a custody battle with Jamal for her. All you people care about is white nationalism and getting influence out of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don't realize is that Jordan is getting you all these normies and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn't spoken on stage without being heckled in months. His book is called "Antidote for Chaos" for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE CHAOS!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE JORDAN ALONE!..Please.

Sargon talked about white nationalism and said if Jordan was a liberalist he would pull it off no matter what.

Speaking of white nationalism, when is it nationalist to publicly bash someone who's white who is going through a hard time.

Leave Jordan Alone Please!
Leave Jordan Peterson alone! Right now! I mean it!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with ME, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

kek

Yes, goyim, all you need now is a new carpet for your room and i just happen to know who's selling for the fine price of 2k.

"The first step to becoming a race-car driver is learning how to drive a car"
"I got my driver's licence, how come I'm not a formula 1 champion yet?"

This is literally how retarded you morons are

He isn't even white

What's wrong JBP? Saw your daughter's instagram?

>even conservative is below replacement level
better get some more third worlders in here stat

HNNNNNNNG

did he breed with an asian or some shit senpai?

No, it's just years of pain, depression and opiates do that to your eyes

GIVE HIM MONEY!!!!

He's just a government employee!

You forgot wash
Your balls

but did you buy a personality test?

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)