Are Ashkenazi Jews white?

Are Ashkenazi Jews white?

They look pretty white to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
forward.com/scribe/355864/anti-semitism-in-america-is-nothing-new-dont-deny-jewish-history-and-cultur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they are kikes and we are warming the ovens for them.

They look like niggers desu

They have mainly European heritage so yes. And most ash are also mixed with some other European heritage. If they think of themselves as Europeans is another matter...

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

This is true. I thought I was part negroid because I have a rather wide nose and big lips. Turns out it's just from my partial jewish ancestry.

Jews are not white

There are white muslims too.

Doesn't mean shit.

Whiter than 99% of people

The only thing you are warming is the shit between your legs

No, they're not, read the Forward and educate yourself you dumb goy:
forward.com/scribe/355864/anti-semitism-in-america-is-nothing-new-dont-deny-jewish-history-and-cultur/

They are freemasons.

Seriously. Do you not understand that they are HEAVILY mixed? You think Jews looked like that ever 100 years ago?

It's primarily a Central/Eastern European religious cult - there's a distant genetic signal of Middle Eastern origin from antiquity, but it's pointless to look for any meaningful genetic contribution. This is a European death cult, as is Zionism.

Ashkenazim are by definition semitic Jews with a lot of european admixture.

>Their are precise measurements, proportions-,all over the body. That would say who is what. A quick glance hardly reveals anything.

Jews have bad eyesight. Break their glasses and tape up their mouths. Drop them in the nigger ghetto, where they belong.

They aren't even human let alone white desu...

What is the origin of the everted lower lip that is common to many jew males?

>Are Ashkenazi Jews white?
They are fucking lizards from the Draco star cluster, so yeah not white

this

Nearsightedness is correlated with higher IQ

All talk lol, you aren't doing shit fatass

Never an answer. Endless threads about and by jews, but never an answer to this genuine question