>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FarLeftWatch/status/960185096342069248
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/03/wsj-reports-four-separate-fisa-court-judges-approved-renewals-to-carter-page-surveillance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUG

PREV

>26 posts by this ID last thread
You'll have to do better than that. ObamaLeaf's record is 126 Posts by this ID in a single, non-stickied thread.

>my metal gear question will go unanswered because it came right before the jump

>Podesta receives phishing email
>"OH HAI WE NOTICED SOMETHING GOING WITH UR ACCT CAN YOU TELL US UR PW? THX -GMAIL TEAM"
>"Sure thing - its Password1"

>RUSSIA HACKED THE DNC! TRUMP COLLUSION!! UNDERMINING OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!

just came in, what faggot is it this time?

just stop.
Trying to correct it and say "b-but it was chapstick" just makes it even more laughable for some reason.

Your boy blew it. The speech delivery sucked and was buzz-word salad, there was a broke ass junker car in the background, and he screamed Spanish into the camera.

People don't like to hear language they can't understand. It makes them feel like they are being invaded. The American people don't want to be mean, so they may have some cucky positions on whether or not to deport Daca infiltrators, but they for damn sure don't want to be forced to learn Spanish and most Americans would like English as the official language.

Also, isn't your party the party of women and shitskins? And you put out a white man? If white privilege exists (it doesn't, economic/power privilege exists though) but if it did, can you name anyone else who would be a more shining example of "white privilege" than Droolin' Joe fucking Kennedy?

Way to look towards the future. Wowee.

Psst. You aren't getting the white voters back.
Sorry, you just aren't.

Pretty sure Obamaleaf has gotten over 200 before.

I answered it you fag

>one of the charges was that the FISA application was delivered to the court without any mention of the dossier's sources.
Here is what the memo actually said

> 1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.
> a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.
> b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named U.S. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOJ at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier).
> The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of—and paid by—the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.

Again
> disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.

I'll assume Gowdy is telling the truth and that the "roundabout way" found doesn't mention explicitly

> the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts

Notice the specific claim, "funding" so if the footnote says "Steele is associate with a firm that provides service to Hillary " this still holds

Metal... Gear?...
what question?

You'll see him and his friend in a second. It's been two of them all morning. He responds to every single person like a typical shill.

Hackerman strikes again!

>they are illegal
>they come into the country secretly
Many of them are overstaying their visa and their status is known. Others have pending deportation orders and they status is also known.

ahhh........

What? Metal Gear?

I'M WOKE

How would you even get caught with an overstayed visa? Like nigga just move.

Is this how the general of trump ends?

P-Portubro... Basic gestalt on what's going on with this shilling? Been away a few days. N-No bulli pls...

Yeah i think it was in africa
How would you rank the series user?

thanks fren

Gowdy used double speak to say that the fact that the dossier was oppo research was footnoted in the memo, but that the explanation was convoluted and not straight forward. Shills are just repeating the same shit over and over by copy and pasting their arguments, then calling anyone that disagrees a shill. ie) Gowdy lied to Nunes about what was in the FISA warrant and then came out today in an interview and admitted it. He set Nunes up to discredit the memo. Gowdy is a traitor.

Ricky Spenceru

A second look at the first moment of civilian presidential jeopardy. This oil painting by artist Peter Waddell depicts a historical scene that occurred during John Quincy Adams' presidency. Adams liked to swim in the Tiber River, which ran to the south of the White House where Constitution Avenue is today. On June 13, 1825, Adams ventured to the river with his son John and his servant Antoine Michel Giusta. Adams and Giusta climbed into a small canoe. The leaky canoe quickly began to fill with water and was swept out toward the Potomac River. Adams survived the incident, thanks to the assistance of his servant; in his diary he noted: "By the mercy of God our lives were spared, and no injury befell our persons." Waddell conducted in depth historical research before painting the scene, which he completed in 2009 during Barack Obama's administration.

Hows everyones superb owl sunday?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Rabbi Shekelstein The Wise?

I thought not. It's not a story the Goyim would tell you. It's a Jew legend. Rabbi Shekelstein was the Noselord of the Jews, so powerful and so wise he could use Shekels to influence the midicurrencies to create profits・He had such a knowledge of the nose side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from financial ruin.

He became so powerful・the only thing he was afraid of was losing his shekels, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his nose everything he knew, then his nose devoured him in his sleep, transforming himself into Ouroborostein; The Jew Who Eats His Nose.

Is that a true story?

>P-Portubro... Basic gestalt on what's going on with this shilling? Been away a few days. N-No bulli pls...
There is no actual shilling for a couple of days. Wanna know when there is organised shilling?

> a myriad of "> 1 post by this id" with a single well rehearsed line, like poll flogging "lol, 38% approval" or highlighting some perceived shortcoming "lol, amnesty for 4 million, amnesty Don".

What's happening today and these days is healthy (and sometimes bitter) debate with people disagreeing on how to interpret the information that is coming out. People disagree and things get heated, doesn't mean it's shilling

twitter.com/FarLeftWatch/status/960185096342069248
.@Mic journalist and serial #antifa apologist, Jack Smith, is now equating criticism of murderous, authoritarian, communist regimes to anti-Semitism.

But if the footnote says "Steele is associate with a firm that provides service to Hillary " or something along the lines of Steele receiving funding from Fusion GPS, who does work for political campaigns and organizations, wouldn't this allow the DoJ/FBI to play a word game saying that they did tell the court about such, and that the court should have known that one of the political organizations Fusion GPS serves was the Clinton Campaign? They could also argue that the fact that Clinton funded the dossier is irrelevant since they told the FISC that Fusion GPS, a company that provides services to political campaigns and organizations, funded the dossier and the FISC still approved the warrant, meaning that the potential political bias of the dossier isn't an issue? I just see several ways that the FBI/DoJ can word game this, and that the public won't be able to keep up with said word games.

I'm not in your gay little argument but I am going to post once and just stir shit up.
>Gowdy could have explained something and he did, just not at a kindergarten level
>omg what a traitor

but if the footnote says otherwise as Gowdy said today?

Its raining and fuck ape egg.

There are strict rules requiring that each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen be extreme-vetted for accuracy — and presented to the court only if verified.

There’s no dispute that at least some, if not a great deal, of information in the anti-Trump “Steele dossier” was unverified or false. Former FBI director James Comey testified as much himself before a Senate committee in June 2017. Comey repeatedly referred to “salacious” and “unverified” material in the dossier, which turned out to be paid political opposition research against Dolan Trump.

Presentation of any such unverified material to the Federal Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to justify a wiretap would appear to violate crucial procedural rules, called “Woods Procedures,” designed to protect U.S. citizens.

Yet Comey allegedly signed three of the FISA applications on behalf of the FBI. Deputy Director Andrew McCabe reportedly signed one and former Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein each reportedly signed one or more.

aleppo

Seems like the shills are scared.

As true as lying is profitable

I'm r-really confused as to who's trying to bamboozle me here... I'll trust Portubro though...

Just a few days ago all I had to deal with was some stormfag LARPER threatening to hang me in all caps...

>Amanda best witch
>Tion best monstergirl

So... what did they mean by this?

This painting by Tom Freeman for the White House Historical Association shows the burning north and west facades of the White House when it was set aflame by the British soldiers on August 24, 1814 during the War of 1812. British soldiers can be seen in the foreground. It was commissioned during George W. Bush's presidency, but depicts events that occurred during James Madison's.

>Muh ice in beer

The FBI’s complex, multi-layered review is designed for the very purpose of preventing unverified information from ever reaching the court.

1. It starts with the FBI field offices.

2. According to former FBI agent Asha Rangappa, who wrote of the process last year in JustSecurity.org, the completed FISA application requires approval through the FBI chain of command “including a Supervisor, the Chief Division Counsel (the highest lawyer within that FBI field office), and finally, the Special Agent in Charge of the field office, before making its way to FBI Headquarters to get approval by (at least) the Unit-level Supervisor there.”

3. At FBI headquarters, an “action memorandum” is prepared with additional facts culled by analytical personnel assigned to espionage allegations involving certain foreign powers.

4. Next, it goes to the Justice Department “where attorneys from the National Security Division comb through the application to verify all the assertions made in it,” wrote Rangappa. “DOJ verifies the accuracy of every fact stated in the application. If anything looks unsubstantiated, the application is sent back to the FBI to provide additional evidentiary support – this game of bureaucratic chutes and ladders continues until DOJ is satisfied that the facts in the FISA application can both be corroborated and meet the legal standards for the court. After getting sign-off from a senior DOJ official (finally!).”

Porto bro isn't addressing Gowdy's interview at all.

>159214624
good

Outliers: white, successful, and don't directly oppose being white and successful.

gowdy really fucked up
i guess the only thing to do now is release all the documents so that we can see what is on them 1st hand

There are even more reviews and processes regarding government applications for wiretaps designed to make sure inaccurate or unverified information isn’t used.

1. In November 2002, the FBI implemented a special FISA Unit with a unit chief and six staffers, and installed an automated tracking system that connects field offices, headquarters, the National Security Law Branch and the Office of Intelligence, allowing participants to track the process during each stage.

2. Starting March 1, 2003, the FBI required field offices to confirm they’ve verified the accuracy of facts presented to the court through the case agent, the field office’s Chief Division Counsel and the Special Agent in Charge.

3. All of this information was provided to Congress in 2003. The FBI Robert Mueller at the time also ordered that any issue as to whether a FISA application was factually sufficient was to be brought to his attention. Personally.

Well how should we interpret the memo?
In all honesty, how damaging is this memo?

wtf i love brady now

i haven't eaten yet.

This. Fuck Gowdy and whatever he said. Just release the fucking thing

>But if the footnote says "Steele is associate with a firm that provides service to Hillary " or something along the lines of Steele receiving funding from Fusion GPS, who does work for political campaigns and organizations, wouldn't this allow the DoJ/FBI to play a word game

No. If the application doesn't mention ***explicitly*** the whole dossier is a product bought and paid by the DNC and Hillary what Nunes said in the memo holds true.
That's incidentally why having a secret court where the defendant cannot contest the evidence presented or present exculpatory evidence for himself is a bad idea. Any two bits lawyer would get the dossier tossed from the case because the prosecution withheld exculpatory evidence. See: the Brady Bunch that beat the federal case of them showing up on camera very publicly with guns and impeding the work of federal employees.

Maybe that was his chess plan all along

Have you ever seen Tom Brady and Taylor Swift in the same place at the same time?

Checked.

Pretty comfy, I'll probably watch a little bit of the superb owl but not much.
I never found it that interesting.

One of his male family members literally is literally a nigger lover

What's for breakfast?

This always makes me laugh.

In hindsight, maybe it was good to release Friday before superbowl. No other news, etc. All my normie family members are talking about it.

So how do you counter the libtard talking point that Carter Page was under investigation since 2013?

>>Tion best monstergirl
*Breathes in*
WRONG

Im just bantering tho, all monstergirl-bros are my family

Trump is the Greatest baby boomer who has ever lived. Who else compares?

reposting my concise Gowdy rundown for any curious:

>So the memo is nothing?

>No, it's not nothing, but now's there's a shill talking point because one (1) thing on the list that the memo claimed was not on the FISA warrant application, was actually on the app (who paid for it).
>But it was intentionally written to be deceiving (but factually true) to a reading party (the judge).
tl:dr: the media has a new "memo btfo" talking point
Gowdy should have probably mentioned this in the memo.

Also important that Gowdy specifically is referring to funding, not ANYTHING about Steele/bias being in the footnote

Patton?

NOT GUILTY.
They dropped the inv. when they found nothing.
Carter Page testified in public sessions without attorney in front of HPSCI.

That's not what a guilty or hiding man does.

of course it was....that's why all the "damaging" trump leaks were ALWAYS released on Fridays

That artwork is pretty shitty in comparison to your previous examples.

This watercolor by an unknown artist shows the South Portico of the White House during the late 1800s. The watercolor is based after an engraving by V. Foulquier. The conservatory building is visible to the west of the house, but the East Wing and East Corridor are not yet present. Several well-dressed women converse on the lawn while a man and a woman pass each other on horseback in the center of the frame. At this time it was still possible for ordinary citizens to picnic on the lawns, and to petition for a meeting with the president by just walking in and signing up for the waiting list.

Why did they need dossier for fisa court then?

Nevar forget the drool that ended a career

Not a baby boomer, Patton was even older than silent gen. He's a WW1 gen

>but if the footnote says otherwise as Gowdy said today?
Gowdy said explicitly the footnote didn't say "bought and paid by Hillary and the DNC". The only way to know exactly what it said would be releasing the exact phrasing used and letting people judge for themselves.

Even then it is good to have them to have to defend this line. Think about it, those players are having to defend very publicly the following sentence

> OF COURSE WE KNEW HILLARY AND THE DNC PAID FOR THE SALACIOUS UNVERIFIED DOSSIER.
> OF COURSE WE, EVEN KNOWING IT WAS SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED AND BOUGHT AND PAID BY THE DNC AND HILLARY CAMPAIGN, USED IT TO GET A SECRET WARRANT IN A SECRET COURT TO SPY ON TRUMP CAMPAIGN

They can't win this one.

>They dropped the inv. when they found nothing.
and conveniently started it again under about-surveillance in 2016.

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/03/wsj-reports-four-separate-fisa-court-judges-approved-renewals-to-carter-page-surveillance/

Pretty sure Patton was born in the 19th century

The Pope is on the phone with God right now. We're all going to hell.

tbqh, it does actually look like it could be chapstick. Still a horrendous fuck up and the guy's speech was fucking terrible from all angles.

>Well how should we interpret the memo?
I don't know about some mythical "we", here is my rundown

> FISC is a secret court where, to obtain an authorization to spy on someone (FISA) you need
> probably cause
> renew every 90 days
> new cause for every 90 days, can't use the same
> as it is a secret court (denying the defendant the chance to provide exculpatory evidence) the government has to search and provide every exculpatory evidence they can find

This memo shows that
> they didn't have probably cause in the first place as the dossier was unverified
> that the dossier was the sole evidence used to get the original FISA warrant
> that the subsequent evidence in the three exrtensions were not new evidence but the same evidence coming from Steele that was seeding it to the media
> that Papadopoulos case was used as an excuse to open the investigation when Carter Page didn't have any relation to him

yes i suspect we'll surly be hearing more about comey on monday

>petition for a meeting with the president by just walking in and signing up for the waiting list.

What a time to be alive.

you cannot they are just being unreasonable and not arguing in good faith
if you want to do it anyway

I still never really heard talking points from that speech. I heard there was something about trannies and that's it. I hate to ask to be spoonfed and everyone can ignore me. What are some great quotes from this?

>suspend a suspension
These word games

Checked, Satan.

Which is why it's always cute when faggots come in here claiming it's a bad idea to release things on a Friday.

Gowdy gave an interview today with Face the Nation. The issue is that in the interview, Gowdy alluded that the FISA warrant may in fact mention the origin or the funder of the dossier, but it does so in a convoluted manner. This is an issue because the memo states that the FBI and the DoJ didn't tell the FISC who funded the dossier(HRC and the DNC) and the heavy political bias of who made it. If it turns out that the warrant does state that, but in a convoluted manner, that then leads into a debate of whether the memo is wrong on that point or not, and leads into more word games that will be lost on the public.

The word games that the FBI and the DoJ could potentially play may distract from the undisputed fact that they got a FISA warrant using unverified intelligence, which violates the Woods Procedure, as noted in , , and He is. I'm discussing it with him now.

>21st century

This painting of the geyser Old Faithful was done by Albert Bierstadt. It is believed this scene was painted from sketches made by Bierstadt following a visit to Yellowstone National Park in July 1881. President Ulysses S. Grant established the park on March 1, 1872 with the signing of the Yellowstone National Park Protection Act. This law made Yellowstone the world's first national park.

Bierstadt was among the Hudson River School artists of the 19th century. Bierstadt was renowned for his depictions of the American West and documenting Westward Expansion in the late 19th century. There are six pieces by Bierstadt in the White House Collection.

>Psst. You aren't getting the white voters back.
Plenty more going out the door, too. A fifty year-old Dem who's been loyal to the party his entire life doesn't want to be judged by some privileged, soyboy faggot who might be a kike to boot. Unless we're talking about your average Minnesotan, of course.

Pretty sure the current pope is an apostate.

>ARIBA ARIBA ONDALAY ONDALYA REJA REJA!

not how it is going to play out. they are liberals. They will just talk right past this and attack the memo and bring down nunes in the process. The one guy that is actually doing anything, literally the only guy in the whole government, is about to be brought down. let that sink in for those of you that still think sessions and gowdy are goodguys. Nunes is the only one that has done a single fucking thing in all of this.,

I baked a couple of threads for the first time and ate some burger mac. Pretty /comfy/.

>Trump vs (((church))).

Christchan and fedora fags rejoice

A sad legacy to the Kennedy legacy, much like the others, it's almost as if they were born to fail/ die prematurely

so if its not this guy who are the democrats going to run in 2020?

>oprah is a meme
>shillary wouldnt dare
>bernia sandals will be dead
>kennedy tripped before getting to the starting line
>pocahontas doesnt have the balls
>biden would get hammered and he knows it

>Carter Page was under investigation since 2013

That investigation ended and the FBI met with Page and told him they thought the Russians were trying to recruit him.

The new surveillance was based on a FISA warrant secured with the dossier.

WaPo, Times, etc are reporting leaks that the phrasing in the warrant is "the research is being paid for by a political entity." Couple that with Gowdy's remarks and it's easy to see how the FBI tried to twist things to hide who wrote the dossier and who paid for it.