Why do we not have any culture?

Even niggers have culture

Yes, but their stopped evolving thousand of years ago.

>checks flag.
Why thread was started makes sense now.

>evolving
EVOLUTION STOPPED AT THE NECK REEEEEEEEEE

Because people have been waging genocide on you.

But we never had any culture or heritage to speak of.

Literaly just a bunch of snowniggers doing nothing in the woods.

Don Sargone is that you?

Christianity destroyed it m8.

You really need to learn about your pagan heritage it's one of the best mythologies in the world.

Well Scandinavian's are called Snowniggers for nothing

You seriously need to stop making this thread every time your last thread archives.

jokes aside this is true
it was the base of modern fantasy

They HAD a culture.

It is a romantisised meme, nothing special about it. Most of what you think is nordic "pagan" culture is just anglo media fetishism of it.

Tell me about the thing on the left. Where is it from?

jews stripped it away for jesus and pop culture

Okay rest in peace man

and what is the African culture?
Vikings are well know
Thor,Odin,Elves were all Nordics

when African had spear and shitting on the street
you had mithology and giant boat

>Vikings are well know
>Thor,Odin,Elves were all Nordics

Only beacuse anglos took a liking to them, there is nothing about them that stand out from other cultures. It is just generic pagan nonsense

>It is just generic pagan nonsense
wonder why i was even talk to you retard
if you can't defend your heritage, you don't deserved it

It isn't nonsense, the number of culture that share the stories makes me believe they are true

It's very sad really

>if you can't defend your heritage, you don't deserved it

what is there to defend? there is literaly nothing there!

atleast your Heritage arent shitholes like africa

>carving into wood
>carving into rock

Sweden was an Africa tier shithole for most of history. Our current wealth is a historical anomaly.

>He doesn't know that is a bronze sculpture

what does this jpg show?

If you traveled more you'd have an idea what culture is.

his girlfriend

Snowniggers really are worthless.

Not to butt in but lots of stuff

>Snake God of the mighty rivers
>Little people of the forests
>Heroic warriors vanquishing dark wizards
>Elaborate creation legends of twin spirits and their descent to earth with the power of speech
>Epics of boy-heroes overcoming foes many times their own age and power
>Half-men who wander the lonely savannas
>A woman who confronts God himself to learn the origin of suffering

Mythology is fun

indeed

did he say his gf took the pic or something?

Most important, though, they made the finest ships of the age. Thanks to several Viking boats disinterred from burial mounds in Norway, archaeologists know beyond a doubt that the wooden craft were "unbelievable — the best in Europe by far," according to William Fitzhugh, director of the National Museum's Arctic Studies Center and the exhibition's chief curator. Sleek and streamlined, powered by both sails and oars, quick and highly maneuverable, the boats could operate equally well in shallow waterways and on the open seas.
With these magnificent craft, the Norse searched far and wide for goods they couldn't get at home: silk, glass, sword-quality steel, raw silver and silver coins that they could melt down and rework. In return they offered furs, grindstones, Baltic amber, walrus ivory, walrus hides and iron.

african tier my ass

>WE WUZ KANGZ BEACUSE WE HAD BOATS

the absolute state of snow dindus

It's a copper (not even bronze lol) mask made by an Arabized North African people in the 14th century ad. No sub-sarahan people had metal working prior to the Arab conquests.

Vikings had the most sophisticated navigational and trading technology of their day, with an impact that is even seen in modern day damascus. Crucible steel was only brought into northern europe because the Vikings were so adept at traveling the world, and they were so respected by mediterraneans that the Byzantine Emperors hired them en masse as elite mercenaries, even now there is norse grafitti etched in the hagia sophia because nobody had the stones to tell the scary as fuck mercenaries to not casually carve runes into their pews. The norse were some of the most travelled people of the early middle ages, but their culture was destroyed in the Northern Crusades, and their sacred tree burned down. Even now, with sweden being as cucked as it is, scandenavia is seen for its history and its future, which was bright before you decided to "enrich" yourselves by embracing desperate homeless people fleeing a shithole with no compelling reason to respect your laws or country

forgot pic

lol, I was expecting modern-day Sudan or Ethiopia since they've been plugged into global civilization since the Bronze Age, but that's even funnier.

Barbarians can't have culture, sorry.

We had sweet structures too, they were just made of wood so only the earthwork survives today

most of the niggers in my country and yours come from West African Bantu culture, which is mostly shit huts.

>inb4 "but look at this grass roofed home versus a cherrypicked palace of egyptian nobility"
Pic related, a much more representative image of the viking upper class

>It's a copper (not even bronze lol) mask made by an Arabized North African people in t
Nope, the peoples of southern nigeria had a long tradition of metal sculpting. The OP pic is brass however.
>Arabized North African people in the 14th century ad
The Yoruba were pagans until the 16th century and the majority remained pagan until the 19th. Arabs couldn't survive beyond the Sahel.

>No sub-sarahan people had metal working prior to the Arab conquests.
Almost all Niger-Congo speakers were using iron tools prior to the 6th century.

>what even is the north african caliphate

inb4 "they couldn't convert the populace, only the nobility and upper class"
well yes, but who do you think commissioned that statue?

>African civilization at 300,000 years old (no written language)
>Scandinavian civilization at 10,000 years old while covered in snow 6 months of the year

You do realize where Yorubaland is right? Right?

Also it's funny how those nordcucks are busy claiming heritage of the roman empire just like the barbaric snowniggers tried to do several years ago.

I think its a fact that southern italy has been mudded throughout the last couple of thousands years.

Sicily has always been an area of different people, colonies from Greece, Arabs, Byzantines, even Spaniards. What about it?

Not only are you just making up objectively false shit, you don't even know what the word Arabized means.

Normans saved southern Italy

Ah yes King Roger I

That African art is not 1000 years old. It's 100 years at the latest. No joke, a mere 200 years ago they produced "art" that looked like cavemen made it. Pic related.

Now go look up what humans were creating in the same time period.

anybody with a brain is more impressed by the picture on the right

i swear you are either a proxy or a shitskin

>No culture.
White culture is mashup of nerd culture and jock culture with a hefty dose of mythology.
Kindly remove your head from your ass.

You are a stupid nigger. I sincerely hope you choke to death on a chicken bone

>not posting the Minoan palace and saying 2000 BC

you guys are too dumb to shitpost holy fuck, pic related is a palace from 4k years ago in Knossos

Lägg dig ner i en snödriva och frys till döds om du verkligen tror detta.

ungrateful pig

Either a shill, a nigger, a troll or a historically illiterate and uncultured fool.

Kys.

Best warships at the time you absolute plebian.

you are not needed

preety sure africans were ike this at time...

you will end like this op