Little Witch Academia

CHRISTMAS EPISODE AT CAVENDISH ESTATE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAO7DftIs5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>May Fair
Christmas is over already.

Dont forget. Akko will be turned into a candle when she dies

Scent will be stinky fish

>Rewatch the first cour on netflix
>Never skip the OP
It just makes me too happy.

What are you hoping to be announced tomorrow? Anyone going to AX?

Do witches celebrate Christmas? It's a Christian holiday. Witches are pagans, which are literally worse than sinners.

What music is Amanda making Diana listen? Why does Diana look so "Well, if you insist..."?

Someone needs to make a .zip file with tons of LWA reaction pics

>forget akko hypno

>Forget Akko!

Go watch the series on Netflix and help out. You want another season don't you?

It's your belief in magic that makes up- oh fuck I can't even remember that sentence

Someone's been making a grid collage of Akko faces with numbered rows and columns, it's kind of crappy because it falls somewhere in the middle between being exhaustive and being reactionpic material only. I'm feeling an autistic itch to make two versions like this, and will probably do so when it becomes overwhelmingly summer

Anyone have the crude edit of the premium Chariot card with the Netflix translation?

>no story based on this picture with Amanda tricking Diana into listening to a hypno obedience tape
RIP

Wait for a writefag to show up. I still need my NTR fix.

Forget Akko!

This is official art. So Diana wears a choker?

akko belongs to me
t. Diana

She still looks up to Chariot.

It's more like official fanart.

Chariot taught her

How does having a smell fetish feel, Diana?

we've already been there
they need to do akko takes the gang to japan now

Announcements when

Wasn't this KLK? enough

>t.ing yourself

Yukata Diana when?

>A-Amanda
>What did that tape do to me...
>Y-You have to take responsibility!

So I've watched a number of anime before, but ya know typical 'western-friendly' sort of stuff, shows that I wouldn't be embarrassed to tell people I watch. In the spirit of trying to broaden my horizons, I decided to try something different, I go to Sup Forums and see LWA being talked about a lot, decide to give it a shot. Load up the original OVA, immediately think it's pretty gay. Struggle through the first few minutes anyway, things get better. The art style is pretty nice and the characters are endearing and cute. In fact they're really cute, strange feeling comes over me, realize I'm actually attracted to tween anime characters. I keep watching, both enjoying it and also strangely aroused. Towards the end of the episode I've got a fucking boner.

What have you done to me Sup Forums

>LWA gets a game
>it's a bamco action RPG game
Fuck, it's going to be musou shit with more grinding

Haha nice. Reminds me of counterfeit chink Yugioh cards.

>Akko takes her friends on a trip to Japan
>Diana gets groped on a train the first day

>Official
It is but it's a fanart by one of the animators.

We already know it's sidescrolling, don't we?

>ywn own this beaut

youtube.com/watch?v=VAO7DftIs5Q

Looks like a Dragon's Crown type of game to me.

God i wish DC was on PC.

How many hours left until Trigger's AX panel?

>the reason Diana didn't use Croix's tablet wasn't because she was suspicious, but because she didn't know how to turn it on

Chink scribbles, seriously? Fuck off with that bootleg shit

God I need some stink fetish art involving this smelly little Witch

Tomorrow or the 23rd. Or both.

My Witch

I rewatched the first three episodes and man, they feel so disconnected from the rest of the series. Actually good animation, Sucy and Lotte interacting with Akko and little bit with themselves, actual magical elements like the butterflies, the statue (top 5 best animated moments in the series), Shooting Star and the relay, Diana with actual flaws and acknowledging Akko's strengths, hints at how others underestimate Akko's drive, good comedy, the clear "Word unlock" scene from ep2 that doesn't actually unlock a word, the yeti and sub showing up. The anons that say that ep1-3 are the best in the series and that the show never recovered from them are 100% right.

>tfw Haruyama was the closest we got

BODY

Death Grips

I had the same thought. Really hope a potential S2 would be like the first three episodes the whole time. Consistently good animation, full use made of the witch school setting, every character is in the right place and used properly, even the music direction felt better.

But the top 5 best episodes are 3, 8, 18, 20, and 25.

The show is over. There will be no more episodes.

>even the music direction felt better.
Oh yeah definitely this too. I love the Arcturus theme so much.

Wait for the Diana-focused movie.

NANI?!

That's like just your opinion man.

But I do agree with you.

There's more important things in life; like gettin' your clit rode all fuckin' night.

Top 10 best episodes:
1. 25
2. 13
3. 3
4. 20
5. 18
6. 8
7. 1
8. 7
9. 17
10. 2

lol

You know even the pacing was better in those first 3 episodes. And shit, I also just remembered that they actually did show all the teachers in ep1-2 but then NEVER BRING THEM BACK UP AGAIN.
18 would've been great if it was another episode like 5 with both teams being together but Cons still being the focus.

While 17 would've been actually good if it was more about Akko and Amanda wrecking shit together.

It's going to be like this.

Kinda dropped off from watching at the beginning of ep17 due to the episode seeming incredibly predictable and dull, but should i continue? Does it get better?

Episode 17 was fine focusing more on Amanda than on Akko.

Kinda? The ending is great and and episodes 18 and 20 are both pretty good but the plot episodes other than the finale are underwhelming.

>looking up lwa stuff on twitter
>see endless bitching by a user named little_witchaca
this has to be one of you guys

My wishlist is the new Imaishi project and even slight whisperings of LWA season 2

Who is this little_witchaca and why should I care?

>we'll never see Little Witch Academia (1930)

well if I had to guess, Christmas?

11: 22
12: 12
13: 23
14: 6
15: 10
16: 24
17: 19
18: 21
19: 11
20: 4
21: 15
22: 14
23: 5
24: 9
25: 16

someone who comes from little witchita kansas

If we go by the supposed leaker, they will announce something about LWA. Taking it with a grain of salt though.

What all did the leaker say besides that?

Free the men locked inside the Cavendish dungeon desu!

Imaishi anime looks good
PSG S2
LWA new OVA

What if they don't want to leave?

>didn't get a baton pass scene where the heroine tags out for the new heroine of a series
LWA2 CONFIRMED why would even people want season 2 to be all about other than fan shipping shit?

My top 10, in no particular order:

Nah, he is bitching about two things mainly: Diana and Andrew. He is talking in broken Japanese for some reason, saying that he hoped that the climax would focus on either Akko alone or on the "main trio". He seems a bit autistic.

Season 2 was already confirmed when Croix said that shes going to look for the cure.

>implying the Cavendish reproduce with men

user they are getting kept as breeding tools, that's no life for someone!

broken google japanese, that's why i assumed it was one of you guys

Chapters 19, 20 and 23 rewritten as an OVA about how Diana lost of her yay and how she retrieved it again, as a plus its going to be gay.

He sounds like a certain fag who likes shoehorns a little too much.

Because Trigger wants to do a S2 and there's plenty of stuff to use? Like Akko's continued learning of magic, and magic as a whole being "reborn".

>dumb meme episode that didn't even have good animation 10 but no 20
??????

>trying to rile up shit by noticing some nobody on twitter
Are you really that desperate to see drama fandom? Fuck off back to Sup Forums if you're that autistic about that shit

Make it SoL with magical shenanigans and focus on various characters. If they have an overarching plot, make it something lighthearted like Enchanted Parade or Samhain.

Imaishi anime PV
PSG s2
Inferno Cop s2 PV

Penetration

you guys already rile each other up over trivial shit as it is, nothing really changes with what i do

10 made me laugh the most. It was a very fun episode m8

Literally what Yoshinari said.