scholar.google.nl/citations?user=NYYzMQQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Jesus those things will tear you to shreds"

when you fucking faggot

the beginning...
fucking ameritard education

tl;dr what did they say please

Go to the very beginning.

they talking right now how bad it was in the 50s...soooo baaaad...the progressive future will be woooonderfulll...

Hard to say. Still listening.

In general though, the outrage here is understandable as a response to the absurdity of the left. But if Sup Forums and alt-right in general would channel their energy into being articulate and powerful characters rather than lazy ass resentful nihilistic pieces of shit going around hating everyone and everything, we would actually be living in a much better world.

Example: when confronted with people that are pro-immigration and want refugees in, instead of being a racist asshole you can make some powerful arguments about how it's not a good idea. Be like Peterson, or Harris, or even Shapiro. Learn how to debate properly without being too edgy.

Oh, and clean your damn room.

>Steven Pinker
ass

here's some music to play while you watch

youtube.com/watch?v=dOicDTbrAXI

>tl;dr what did they say please
Some people in the alt-right are intelligent, there are some things which aren't talked about, like differences between men and women, and some people find some of these things which aren't talked about and make extreme conclusions from them, and if they were talked about then people would realise these extreme conclusions are stupid.

anyone remember when some dude would post Pinker's face and the caption "ass" on [s4s] every day for about a year?

that was a decent meem

>netherbrains talks education

ass

>they start the podcast talking about us Sup Forums
>>they start the podcast

>when you fucking faggot

Joe Rogan is a poor mans Andy Warski

Wonder what Christopher Ryan is thinking right now.

>hurr durr what do you think about nations
>nobody needs borders blablabla

Rogan lives in a fucking gated community. I want to hit this ass with a cattle prod when he talks that stupid shit.

I'm not interested in engaging in sophistry with faggots that make inferior arguments. Niggers have no entitlement to white people or western society.

Pinker knows we’re right and is trying to undermine us. They’re throwing their best intellectuals at us as a last resort.

>Be like Peterson, or Harris, or even Shapiro
>Sup Forums is a serious place for serious intellectual discussion
Fucking leafs need to be rangebanned.

If they make "inferior arguments", then prove it to everyone else.

And my point is, your attitude makes things worse.

With proper reasoning minus the hatred that you have now can actually change minds. But your racism can't.

only rural and suburban retards believe in the validity of borders

Your argument denies basic biological and physical reality itself.

That was my first thought too...

>Sup Forums is a serious place for serious intellectual discussion

Do whatever you want on Sup Forums. Be racist as fuck. Be edgy. Whatever. That's not a problem.

But many of you guys bring your Sup Forums and often Sup Forums attitudes to the real world. That's toxic and does no good.

You don't agree?

> basic biological and physical reality itself.

and what's that user? That whites are superior in every measurable way to other races?

>It's our fault the world is the same as it always has been

Get a reality check. They would put us in gulags and kill us in a second if they could. Watch as your mother, girlfriend (yeah right lol), brother, sister, librarian, all look at you like you're a monster.

Only low IQ dumbfucks don't understand that we're fighting a Shadow War. A Forever War. An endless ideological battle that can only push the bar forward by saying nigger.

Nigger is a powerful word. You'll learn to understand that

Shut the fuck up you incompetent niggerfaggot.

>the way you are that changes the fucking world and prevents the world from manipulating you is bad and you should be the way i tell you to be cuz I'm super duper wise.

Eat a million dicks you fucking retard.

I also just proved you wrong. I was all kinds of hateful and whatever. But right this instant you're doing exactly Wtf i told you to do and eating dicks.

>hatred is bad
Deny hate and you deny humanity.
A sophist can't be reasoned with. They care only for comfort and avoiding conflict. Would you bother reasoning with a jew? They'll just use pilpul and forget the discussion by tomorrow.

If whites aren’t superior, why don’t you move to Africa?

Andy was smart enough to know he was to dumb to be an intellectual host so he got JF to balance the contrast.

lmao fucking leaf and your peterson maymays.

1. Joe Rogan is dog shit and changing peoples mind. He will just yell at you if you disagree with him

2. The nappy haired creepy old dude is a Jew. Enough said, really.

Debating leftists hasn't worked and will never work. I follow the Trump plan. Just shout "wrong" and attempt to make them feel insecure. Sam Hyde does it to great effect, and so do many others.

Honestly I'm not a fan of saying nigger but you should have the right to say it. For me this whole thing is about freedom of speech which shouldn't be regulated unless you're yelling fire in a crowded theater or something like that. Without free spreech the system doesn't get proper feedback and can't be corrected.

Humans are driven by emotions. I don't care if people think I'm racist. I am racist.

>The nappy haired creepy old dude
He's one of the most influential cognitive scientists in the world you mong

I never want to hear Rogan's juvenile rant about "ideologies" ever again. I can't stand him anymore. In 2014 I thought he was the shit.

>toxic

You 'aint seen nothin' yet.

Being led by emotions is one step above being a eggplant. Most people are half a step above that.

With kikes it's always the same thing. Start with a soft ban on words that are OBVIOUSLY offensive, then crank up the heat over time. People are getting fined for misgendering now.

Nigger is great because of how hated it is, it bring out emotion when everything has become so milquetoast

Also niggers do genuinely suck

then he knows niggers are stupid

ass

>Pinker knows we’re right and is trying to undermine us. They’re throwing their best intellectuals at us as a last resort.
you think?

>2. The nappy haired creepy old dude
burger education everyone

scholar.google.nl/citations?user=NYYzMQQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao

The funny part is that we already won. Yesterday's far right is today's center-left.

What is the Steven Pinker ass meme?

I don't get it.

ass

Reason serves the passions. If that makes me an eggplant, then it makes you a beet sired by Soviet rapists.

nice spacing and fuck joe rogan

Lol, Jordan Peterson looks like that nowadays? Clean up your head!

Kill yourself leaf. All of you are pure scum.

Common you are to squared for liberal north america.

>But if Sup Forums and alt-right in general would channel their energy into being articulate and powerful characters rather than lazy ass resentful nihilistic pieces of shit going around hating everyone and everything, we would actually be living in a much better world.
This is just a retarded strawman. There is zero reason to believe that people just shitpost on Sup Forums and never do anything outside of Sup Forums.
I shitpost on Sup Forums and get a lot of useful stuff from it, but I also have a jewtube channel, a twitter, a gab account and I do things IRL.
Just because there is zero reason to be ''articulate'' on Sup Forums doesn't mean you can't be ''articulate'' outside of Sup Forums.

All these people keep talking about how people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are intelligent, but it doesn't seem to click in their head that if what they say is true and these people are intelligent, then they know exactly what they are doing. Peterson, Joe Rogan, Styx etc all say that Sup Forums is full of smart people, yet they still give very dumb basic bitch advice and talk down to Sup Forums.

Right now he is trying to bend and twist to make his leftist shit seem reasonable.

Muh poor people.

underrated

Because moving is a pain in the ass. This isn't an argument. How about you move to Belarus to get away from your 56% population.

You're a kite in a shit torando and the wind is your emotions.

>Peterson, Joe Rogan, Styx etc all say that Sup Forums is full of smart people, yet they still give very dumb basic bitch advice and talk down to Sup Forums

I'm tired of these holier than thou fucks as well. I fucking can't stand Styx. WHO ARE THESE DICK SUCKERS THAT DEFEND HIM

social democracy goy! dont donate, or help actual third world shitholes, no no goy, give money to less-rich first world whiners!

What the fuck is this obsession with spacing?

Double spacing is natural and reddit has nothing to do with it.

Then why aren't you having your pompous incompetent conversation with the people you are claiming you see in the real world? Why are you here projecting some shit you claim you saw elsewhere onto strangers on this board?

Does it make you feel superior? Does it make you feelcultured? Are you a fucking pathetic faggot?

You seriously should go look in the mirror. Then break it and use the pieces to kys. You're a fucking joke.

Give the fucking timestamp you ass

Psudeo intellectual faggot pretends he is "middle of the road" when it is clear he leans and lusts for the left.

This fruitbowl can fuck off.

>be like harris
no.

HAha what the fuck pinker on rogan

What the fuck is a torando? Get too flustered to type properly? Try again, faggot.

We should harass Rogaine into getting Implicit Dick or Paul Nehlen on his podcast. I'm tired of the only "right wing" voices on his podcast being kike shills like Shapiro.

it's not natural here and shows you aren't from here. so you can go back and take your double spacing with you.

>But if Sup Forums and alt-right in general would channel their energy into being articulate and powerful characters rather than lazy ass resentful nihilistic pieces of shit going around hating everyone and everything, we would actually be living in a much better world.
>Example: when confronted with people that are pro-immigration and want refugees in, instead of being a racist asshole you can make some powerful arguments about how it's not a good idea. Be like Peterson, or Harris, or even Shapiro. Learn how to debate properly without being too edgy.
???

I've been doing this for a long time. Well mannered, presented and researched arguments in the real world, shitposting on Sup Forums. But I guess it's only the shitposting aspect that Sup Forums is known for. Also those trolling campaigns are absolutely essential in breaking the left

Bullshit it is natural for anyone that has been using the internet more than 2 years you little faggot.

He leans in the direction of whatever guest is on, unless he thinks the guest was beneath him. Rogan is easily swayed in every direction. Fuck he had that aids guy on who said it's just a malfunction of the immune system induced by partying.

Nah, fuck you. How about that?

>Well mannered, presented and researched arguments in the real world,

Why, are you implying that does any good?

Shitposting is simply being honest no one is going to convert anyone with well mannered, presented and researched arguments so they shitpost.

This is really not the case. Judging by your statement I can safely assume your an actual German. This is your brainwashing kicking in.

Emotional outburst report to reeducation immediately

oooh. An emotional response. How about that? Who's the eggplant now, faggot?

probably bonobos fucking

>Bullshit it is natural for anyone that has been using the internet
Look around you, you tone deaf faggot
You are the fucking poster child to why people hate reddit and everything they do, end yourself.
Stop fucking spamming threads about peterson too, it is already bad with the retarded daily e-celeb threads about absolutely braindead youtuber debates and now you making them more prominent, this kind of shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums, go spam your reddit forums

I'M NOT BUYING YOUR RUG YOU KERMIT THE FROG FUCK

>Why, are you implying that does any good?
Yes. It's not a miracle cure but it helps. I know I've got to people arguing this way

i have a nick on irc that has been registered since 1996 dude fuck off
>i come to an image board and don't post images
that's another tell normie. i'm done with you now.

?

Nothing there

OK, so convince everyone else of that. You're not debating to change the mind of the other person, it's for the audience.

it's more nuanced than that and you know it you filthy strawmanning libshit

Joe Roganstein is a jew and his show is all about LA jews. It fucking sucks. Get a life

t. Jordan Peterson

>being overly emotional is bad
>nah mate, emotion is what drives me
>emotional response
>you made a emotional repsonse, who is the retard now

If that were actually fucking true you would not

give a flying flip fuck about spacing or reddit.

Grown ass man and you are worrying about

this kid bullshit?

So they are still scared and have no idea what they are up against? Excellent.

t. eggplant

to ass

Please leave
>But many of you guys bring your Sup Forums and often Sup Forums attitudes to the real world. That's toxic and does no good.
There are some big red pills on the horizon for you

I hate it when Rogan opens his mouth and starts sharing his opinion.

Oh boy! How old are was there done that. You get two reactions. First disbelief and second autistic screeching. They are immun for arguments and that is the problem.

Reason serves the passions, dude. If that makes me an eggplant I'd be among equals.

Bloodsports attract a greater audience than a dry, sterile debate. Don't believe me? Try the following and observe audience reactions:
1) Go to a crowded theater and talk softy about demographic statistics.
2) Go to a crowded theater and scream about niggers until your throat bleeds.

Which is going to have a greater impact? Which is going to get people talking? Which is more likely to be remembered a year from now by the audience?

Imagine a leftist watching this

they won't understand and think Joe Rogan is now actively having people on who call the ''''alt right''' smart

joe needs to be careful, he doesn't understand leftists and why they attack

It's best when it's shut

That's what memes are for, they can resist debate but not a well crafted cartoon.