>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/transcript-rep-trey-gowdy-on-face-the-nation-feb-4-2018/
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures
twitter.com/sharylattkisson
apexgunparts.com/parts-kits/gsh-23-cannon.html
wnd.com/2018/02/u-s-city-to-experiment-with-universal-basic-income/
youtu.be/8dEVJnz0nbo
archive.is/Ykm1Q
youtu.be/TpOW0aVk_Ow
congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY'RE AFRAID OF AWOO!

I love Melania

name one situation that is not self defense where the use of force is justified

Link to Gowdy's Transcript on FTN
cbsnews.com/news/transcript-rep-trey-gowdy-on-face-the-nation-feb-4-2018/

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures by twitter.com/sharylattkisson

I hope we have another HIGH ENERGY week.

good
more reason to always AWOO

Black Friday

Tell me about it. I want to build this so badly. apexgunparts.com/parts-kits/gsh-23-cannon.html

>even NYT readers agree Trump's proposal is fair and that Dems are dumbfucks for walking away from it
I like this grave Schumer and Pelosi are digging for themselves.

Can Trump at the very least fire Rosenkike? Is that too much to ask?

MALE BLACK

>Donald and Melania were up to that point both silently watching the news coverage of the Baltimore Riots on the couch
>She looked over at him with tears in her eyes
>Tears were more of anger and disgust rather than sadness
>"...If you run. You will win"
>Donald, a little surprised at this responded in a teasing tone "I thought you said the American people wouldn't want someone as brash as me?"
>Melania closed her eyes and shook her head slightly
>"They weren't ready for you before...."
>She turns and faced the flickering fires on the TV
>"But they are ready now..."

That is apparently exactly what happened.
That was exactly when Trump decided to run.

Melania was the one that saved us.

Source: Story told by Trump to Lance Wallnau, Former Trump PR person during the Campaign. Trump during campaign rallies also told pieces of this story.

Get a load of this turd

LET SLIP THE WOLFGIRLS OF WAR

Do you feel it?

those are both self defense

Stopping a threat that you believe is about to inflict serious harm to another in your vicinity?

Uh... Defending property, maybe?

I dunno, even though I should, considering muh CPL and muh /k/.

There's, probably, like, a million, dude. Use (((Google))).

The Resolute Desk, made by William Evenden, Royal Naval Dockyard at Chatham, England, was constructed from white oak and mahogany timbers taken from the HMS Resolute and was presented to President Rutherford Hayes by Queen Victoria in 1880. In 1852, the Resolute was part of a British arctic expedition to search for Sir John Franklin, who disappeared while trying to discover the Northwest Passage. The Resolute had been abandoned after being trapped in ice. The American whaler George Henry recovered the ship in 1855 and Congress appropriated the funds to refit it and send it to England as a gift in friendship to Queen Victoria. The Queen reaffirmed that friendship with the construction of this desk after the Resolute was decommissioned. Original designs for the desk featured portraits of Victoria and Hayes along with side panels featuring arctic scenes and British and American flags. The center modesty panel with Presidential Seal was added for President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1945 so photographers could not see his wheelchair. Although similar to the Great Seal of the United States, the Presidential Seal has slight differences in design. This version of the Presidential Seal depicts the eagle facing to the left and the talon holding the arrows. President Harry Truman would change the seal slightly by having the eagle face to the right and the talon holding the olive branch.

This is the desk currently used by the God Emperor.

He should be deported to Cuba

Preemptive strikes are wholly justified in the right circumstances.

Trump's gonna leave that up to OIG. Horowitz is an Obama appointee, but seems to be legit. He can stretch necks and Trump's fingerprints won't be on it.

castle law

Not if Walmart opens the doors on time

Would that gun sound like
>DACA DACA DACA DACA DACA DACA DACA
I hope so.

Reposting in case the nip missed it.

My only contention is with Gowdy in that he may have mislead Nunes.

>Because it's a frequent tactic among you radicals to divide and conquer through consensus forcing, and I'm asking you to prove you're making your claims from an honest, justifiable position with the goal of improving the chances of making sure those who abused the FISA system for surveillance of political opponents--who have been known to be guilty for some time--are held responsible.

Me not having a solution to a problem that I'm trying to bring attention to does not, by itself, disprove the fact that a problem exists, or discredit me bringing attention to said problem.

>The fact that you aren't willing to do this further calls your motives into question.
I argued why demanding such is bad form for an argument.

>Uhh, no sweetie, I plainly said I was "playing along" with your little game by giving you a chance to explain your hypothetical scenario. The fact that you failed to do this and just went on the attack rather than taking the opportunity to prove your claims is yet more damning evidence of your underhanded behavior.

>Conclusion: You're as jewish as a hollow shekel.
Except A. I was illustrating why demanding that shills give a solution to a problem that they are presenting, be it real or fake, is not a good way to argue against shills, and B. I did in fact answer your question and hypothetical scenario after my criticism. Let me post it again.

>Anyway, if the FISA warrant did in fact say something like "The dossier was funded by Fusion GPS, who is in the business of working with several political organizations", then the only thing that can be done is to release the underlying FISA warrant, state that Gowdy was not honest with Nunez, call Gowdy's word into question because of this, and ask why the FBI/DoJ are playing word games with the FISC.

>>> the Criminal Justice Trump pick is languishing in the senate committee for confirmation since June 2016
>What
The one man that could be Trump's person in the Mueller investigation (by virtue of being the Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division) was appointed by Trump for the job in June 2017. He was still not confirmed and, unless something moved, the last time Senate looked at it was in September 2017.

He's the equivalent of FBI Director but for the DOJ, under only Sessions and Rosenstein and over the whole DOJ section that helps the FBI. There is a reason he's still not confirmed and it's in pic related

>Trump, as the head of the executive can pick any vetted person he wants. He can take person off the street, so long as congress has approved that person
Meaning he needs someone who the senate confirm. See above for why that's not happening.

i lived in his afro for a few years

So this mothball is just riding off what remains of his 15 minutes because he can't find a job?

claimed mine

wnd.com/2018/02/u-s-city-to-experiment-with-universal-basic-income/

The hope is to demonstrate the potential of “universal basic income,” or UBI, as it is being called, and to encourage other places to give it a try. UBI has recently gotten a boost from Silicon Valley moguls concerned about income inequality and the future of society, but the idea isn’t actually all that new, said Michelle Anderson, a Stanford law professor.
>“UBI was first pitched by Nixon as an answer to post-industrial job losses,” she said.
With this experiment, Anderson said Stockton may discover it gets more economic stimulus by giving money to its citizens rather than corporations it hopes will bring in jobs and tax revenue.
>“The UBI that is being proposed in Stockton now is very small compared to the big corporate subsidies that cities like that engage in,” Anderson said.
Stockton racked up millions in debt on development projects in the past, which got the city into trouble, said Tubbs.
>“We’ve overspent on things like arenas and marinas and things of that sort to try to lure in tourism and dollars that way,” he said.
Tubbs thinks the UBI experiment will show that Stockton’s best bet is to invest in its own people.

>Nazi
Oh my god. They just went there.

Oh, and "use of force" has varying meanings, ranging from "Presence" to "Deadly Force", IIRC.

Daily reminder Obongo wiped his feet on that multiple times. WHILE dressed like a slob.

When does the OIG report come out?

>name one situation that is not self defense where the use of force is justified
Easy

> defense of others
> defense of property
> prevention of further escalation of violence

There's 2nd Meme-O already in the works. Sara Carter says they first Meme-O is only 10%. How can the dumb state ever recover?
youtu.be/8dEVJnz0nbo

>invoking Hitler and Nazism
It's Cali, what do you expect?

atleast they are using new pictures

>name one situation that is not self defense where the use of force is justified

In order to protect critical infrastructure or facilities.
Such as someone attempting to poison the water supply

He looks like a rotting dandelion

Mosin–Nagant M91
Mosin–Nagant M91 "Dragoon"
Mosin–Nagant M07 carbine
Mosin–Nagant M91/30
Mosin–Nagant M91/30 PU sniper
Mosin–Nagant M38 carbine
Mosin–Nagant M44 carbine
Mosin–Nagant M59 carbine
Pick one.
We really need the NFA kill.

If Trump wants to and can fire Rosenblatt then he will; if we think he can, but doesn't, then he must not want to.

It is 'expected' to finish in march, if they find more shit to investigate it could go on longer

They charged Nazi war criminals with crimes against humanity, what the fuck are they talking about?

Some day I'm gonna get a CNC machine and tell the ATF to go fuck itself because "muh manufacturer" or some shit and make something like pic related, just in 30mm.

Nazi-era war criminals hid themselves better.

>Stopping a threat
>Uh... Defending property, maybe?
those are self defense
my point is that there is no situation (except self defense) where power over another person is justified
read into richard maybury and his thoughts on the subject
he writes in Whatever Happened to Justice? about a situation where the level of threat exceeds the ambience
protecting your property? that's self defense
see above, i didn't make my first post clear.
>there is no situation (except self defense) where power over another person is justified
>walmart
too many niggers to go there

- HPSCI FBI/DOJ memo.
- HPSCI StateDep memo.
- HPSCI FBI/DOJ Democrat memo.
- OIG Horowitz rapport.
- Senate Judiciary Grassley FBI/DOJ/Steele(?) memo
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee wrote a letter asking Rosenstein for additional communications from key players in Hillary's email investigation.

Siheeeeeeett

This miniature white metal version of a life-size equestrian statue of Andrew Jackson was cast at the Philadelphia foundry of Cornelius and Baker in 1855. Sculptor Clark Mills designed the original statue, which has stood in Lafayette Park since 1859. Mills' popular statue was the first bronze equestrian statue cast in America, an ambitious project that took Mills six attempts to successfully complete. The statue depicts Jackson during his triumphal victory over the British at New Orleans on January 8, 1815, during the War of 1812. Jackson was president from March 4, 1829 until March 4, 1837. He had served in the House of Representatives and the Senate prior to his time in the White House.

This piece appeared in photographs of the first days of the GE's administration, positioned on the table behind the Resolute desk in the Oval.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Obrez

The nip is a shill man. Either shartblue (not likely as they ar emore hit and run artists) /leftypol (possible as they use a lot of D&C and cracking), the kikebook group (KBG, they tend to stick to their arguments, so likely also) or just a random retard (likely, he is a nip with zero bantz)

>WaPo, Times, etc are reporting leaks that the phrasing in the warrant is "the research is being paid for by a political entity." Couple that with Gowdy's remarks and it's easy to see how the FBI tried to twist things to hide who wrote the dossier and who paid for it.

>So that goes along with my not so hot take.

>FISA judges knew it was political document.

And now we have a problem and a talking point. That being that the FISC judge knew that the dossier was a political document, and approved the warrant anyway, so that the fact of there being political bias concerning the document didn't matter because the judge still approved the warrant for a document that they knew was political in nature. I can guarantee this is what will be said in the coming week.

They really seriously believe they're in some fucking movie where they're like an underground network of freedom fighters in some vast totalitarian metropolis.

So it's not the memo they're losing it over, it's what's waiting in the wings.

>Remember the next time we punish people for breaking the law, we didn't line up and execute everyone who cooked breakfast for Nahtsees so fuck borders an sheeit

>Pick one.

M39 Finnish is best moist nugget.

Oh, btw, here's the transcript of the Gowdy interview.

archive.is/Ykm1Q

>- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee wrote a letter asking Rosenstein for additional communications from key players in Hillary's email investigation.

+ emails between Hussein and Hillary

You guys are rooting for the team that had no kneelers in 2017, right?

ironical considering the fact that nazis were tried in courts

These niggers.

>We really need the NFA kill.

Luckily, Don Jr. is pretty Pro-2A, hopefully he tries pushing for Trump/R's to finally fucking do something about it, unless the NRA cucks us like they seem to be thinking about with bump stocks, suppressors, etc.

As much as I dislike memepups, I'd love some super-shorty pupper w/can in 10mm or something.

>205 KB PNGYou guys are rooting for the team that had no kneelers in 2017, right?

Are there any left?

>theres a bike next to the baseball field thats been sitting there since summer of last year
>still hasnt been stolen
Damn it feels good to be white, im tempted to take it and drop it off at the police station just to fuck with them if its a bait bike

He's not a shill. In fact, he's a regular around here. He's simply defending a man that he believes in and a man who has come under attack before.

Dude don't get the wings. Trust me.

More like BRUUP BRRUUUP BRRRUUUUPPP
youtu.be/TpOW0aVk_Ow
Starts around 1:25

The McCain man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his tumor. His swelling is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is bipartisan, as a result of his high levels of patriotism. This gives him the appearance of health and strength.

>watching african hand egg
Dont forget to tune in to the (((halftime show)))

>dont round up workers

they should be especially going after the mexicans who work for taking those jobs away from americans

So due to traitorous Republicans in the senate not confirming this due, the muh Russia will go on indefinitely

Top kek, it moved [1]
> 01/03/2018: Returned to the President under the provisions of Senate Rule XXXI, paragraph 6 of the Standing Rules of the Senate.

Let's see what this rule say
> Nominations neither confirmed nor rejected during the session at which they are made shall not be acted upon at any succeeding session without being again made to the Senate by the President; and if the Senate shall adjourn or take a recess for more than thirty days, all nominations pending and not finally acted upon at the time of taking such adjournment or recess shall be returned by the Secretary to the President, and shall not again be considered unless they shall again be made to the Senate by the President.

THAT MEANS EVERY NOMINATION MADE BY TRUMP NOT CONFIRMED IN 2017 GOT SHELVED AND MUST BE DONE AGAIN

Fucking senators, I say, the whole lot of them

[1] congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/569

Neither team had any meaningful protest.

You fucker...

I feel like there was a really famous courtcase involving Nazi-era war criminals that set the precedent on future cases for decades to come, but whatever, fuck history

>Polix gibs monies

MARV V BART
An acronym used to define when the use of lethal force is authorized for police and military a like in criminal matters. I can't remember the whole thing but it is something like
Murder (in the act)
Arson(in the act)
Rape(in the act)
Violent assault(Life, limb or eyesight)
Violent assault(critical property or infrastructure, a gas main for example)
Battery that threatens life(Man beating his wife with a bat, but not demonstrating intent to kill, ie. may likely kill)
can't remember the other three

There's a few, shockingly. Patriots had 17 incidents. The Cardinals, Eagles, Jets, Bears, Rams, and Vikings all had 0 kneel incidents

Kek, outside of this propaganda pic, trump's obese ass would stretch out the TRUM letters around giant waist. Omg you losers are pathetic. Can only win with Russian help

This is one figure in a pair of bronze statuettes by Adolph A. Weinman, also referred to as Adolph Alexander Weinman, with a moss green patina. "Descending Night" is the female of the pair, with curved wings and a bowed head paired with a physical pose indicative of an angel landing on the earth. The original, much larger, figures were featured in the Panama-Pacific International Exposition in 1915. Four bronze pairs of Descending Night and Rising Day were cast from the working models for the larger statues, and the pair present in the White House Collection are from an undetermined number of reductions cast by Roman Bronze works. Weinman worked in a neoclassical style, and is most well-known for designing the "Mercury dime" and the "Walking Liberty half-dollar" although he identified himself primarily as an architectural sculptor.

Pics. I could have gotten a dragoon at a gun show but I want either the top or bottom one.

The Shareblue shills have gotten marching orders to obfuscate a remark that Gowdy made in this interview about a footnote in the FISA application.

Note that Gowdy never reveals the exact contents of the footnote (for all we know, it may be a reference to the Michael Isikoff Yahoo article about Carter Page), but he does make quite clear what's NOT in the footnote.

Here is the key quote, with the key word "not" emphasized:

>I wish that they were equally concerned about what’s NOT in the FISA application, which is a lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources, and the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and the fact that he was biased against President Trump.

Note all that stuff was NOT in the footnote, per Gowdy.

"A lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was biased against President Trump" was NOT in the footnote.

Nor did Gowdy make any mention of Fusion GPS at *any* point in the interview, much less in his remarks about the footnote.

Nor did he say that the dossier was "political opposition research" or that it was paid for by a "political party," as the shills have falsely claimed in the past two or three editions of ptg.

those are all self defense

Commies
Threatening my way of life is the same as threatening me

Don't feed the shills. Don't take the bait

These sorry fucks.

What is that gun to the left? Looks like an old anti-material rifle from WW1.
The NRA is trash. Always has been.

nice fat shaming you bigot

>that sandnigger droop eye
they just cannot escape it!

I believe he has some sort of book deal, and this gives him time to LARP as some dumb commie from the Seventies. I lost one of my best friends to this idiot.
My advice to others: cut the dead weight out of your life. Focus on your family and yourself. Be a good neighbor. Everything else is a waste of time.

>Threatening my way of life
What does threatening your way of life mean? Define it.

How do either of what I said constitute "self defense"? How do you define that term, or, what definition do you follow? Considering one is acting on behalf of another, I can't see how it would be "Self" defense. Property, as well, is not necessarily about you directly, but your lawful possessions.

Threat to public is another one I can think of, which somehow seems to be different than "defense of other", maybe because they're police, in which cops often fire their service weapons as it is usually the quickest and most effective way of stopping a threat, especially if said threat may pose a danger to others outside of just the officer themselves, or other officers in the vicinity even.

Gib proofs, basically.

>next time you see public workers enforcing the law, remember that a bunch of elitists set up an illegal kangeroo court 70 years ago and hanged their enemies
I will, thanks