So I decided I was in the mood for some shounen shit anime

So I decided I was in the mood for some shounen shit anime.

Holy fuck I love this guy, why didn't you tell me this was so hilarious Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we can't account for your bad taste.

All Might is fucking great.

What the fuck are you talking about newfag? There are daily threads about this manga

because of you have shit taste

There were daily threads about naruto too, what's your point newfag?

>"Who'd look up to this old guy"
Pretty crazy seeing this as an american seeing as how all might resembles or heroes more the bishie types. Japan needs to learn a thing about manliness.

Honestly when I started reading/watching, All Might didn't do anything for me for awhile until this moment.

From then on I thought All Might was the coolest motherfucker. A true hero.

All Might is a really cool guy.

>All Might isn't always at the top of the poll
>bakugou/sasuke is

Why do Japs have such shit taste?

Too be fair I am drunk enough that my simple pouring of more Jack into my glass would constitute the drawing of 'speed lines'.

And still my spelling is better than 98% of Sup Forums. Could that be a quirk? Fear me I am Spelling Bee Man?

What is the percentage of drunk posting on Sup Forums anyways? Any mod know?

To Bakugo's credit, he's more of a Vegeta than a Sasuke.

But I agree.

All Might is the only reason to read that shitty manga.

>Bakugo

Shit taste as always Japan.

>Too be fair
>my spelling is better than 98% of Sup Forums

10/10

m8 are you watching while piss drunk?

All Might has never been #1 in the poll.

>bakugou/sasuke
So.. you don't read the manga

>All Might
>Using Gut's Sword

I have to lower myself to the average level of modern day /Sup Forums/ users somehow don't I? Wait until I start drunk posting on Sup Forums

But in all seriousness this is both more entertaining and more interesting that early Naruto which most of Sup Forums would deny enjoying.

He was almost held back by a ton using those weight bracelets. Christ

>that
Yes I meant than.

saved

Nice scrawny forearms, Satan

Because he is Japan's vehement declaration of their love for America.
>Main character idolizes completely one man who is the embodiment of American idealism in a world inspired by American comic universes
>Quickly becomes the number two in all of Shonen
It's time Japan finally admits who their master is.

Not to mention he managed to shit on All For One even in his weakened state.

I'd love to see what All Might in his prime was like power wise, because he has had every bullshit circumstance under the sun happen to him and he still got shit done by being obscenely overpowered, I can't even imagine what his real strength use to be like.

When Teku learns to master his quirk,
will he transform like Arru Maito?

Post the page where he talks about being held back by the weighted bands. How much were they exactly?

He'll become Maito Gai.

He can't transform yet he can only currently transfer 8% of one for all throughout his body

Well have fun then desu. BnHA is a very enjoyable ride.

I thought it was 8% of 5% or something? There was definitely another number there that made it even smaller.

>His power is literally the American Dream
He's more American than Superman

How many more generations of One for all users do think it'd take for the power to be basically impossible to pass on, because it retains the strength gathered from use with each user right? So at some point it'll become impossible to give to someone who isn't already stupidly strong.

Half his body weight. And in chapter 2, he said he weighs 255 kg.

>editors say that japs want bishounen pretty boys
>show them what's what

god speed

Depends on how much SPIRIT and GUTS the recipient has.

nah he could use 5% of the full power but then after some training he achieved 8% during is battle against bakushit

And Naruto is cool too, what's your point??

It'll turn out all might.

I've always had the feeling that the author was hiding something about that transformation. I suspect that it's All Might's original quirk rather than something that just happens when you get good at OfA. Deku probably has it now, too.

>7'2" 490lbs
Jesus fucking christ this guy is HUGE.

Can't fucking stand Japanese thinking a dude in his 40s isn't cooler than a young pretty boy.
Possess me off whenever I think about NieR

Japan always thought that what america considers to be manly is gay, and the reverse is also true.
To them All Might and all american superheros look like big sissies too obsessed with masculinity, working out, and showing off their muscles, to be straight.

Well it really depends on the type of boy and the type of man. For example, Cap as a young pretty boy was infinitely more interesting than Stark as a 40-year old man. However, in stories like Boku no Hero, it's often the older mentor characters that are more interesting than the young pretty boys. It's probably a mix of the experience they must have, the mystery that comes with those decade gaps in their history, and the idea that this guy was trudging along for 40 years through all kinds of shit and can still smile.

Plus, we as Americans seem to idolize middle aged men, most likely because Americans have unique bonds with out fathers, most of whom were middle aged when we began to form our most important memories.

And yet the majority of anime's greatest stars have been muscular men.

>Electric ears girl 7th

What. She literally does/has done nothing.

Didn't he say that in his prime it would have taken him a single punch to beat the first Noumu?

>Arru Maito
Isn't that a sex practice from hentai?

>master
Older brother you idolize would be more accurate

All Might is the fucking best

youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o

They'd have to use it like Deku does. He can use only a percentage of its power without it obliterating every bone in his body.

she has a nice design

she makes the otaku's weewee feel good

To be fair if you showed 80s Arnold Schwarzenegger and Stallone to an American movie crowd from the 60s they'd probably find it really gay, being used to John Wayne and Clint Eastwood

But she's above Frog

he's better than vegeta

This can not stand.

>Bakugo at number 1
Sasuga Japan's shit taste

Most of the other rankings are good though.

Except AM being so low

Five hits actually. However keep in mind Noumu does regenerate and absorbs shocks, but that just means with four hits he breaks Noumu's shock absorption and with the fifth he blows him the fuck out.

Maybe Arnie, but not Stallone. Arnie may have needed the cultural shift for his bulk to be accepted, but Stallone was always one big hunk of man.

We've been told that All Might was Quirkless before One for All

You're the best student in the class. Extremely skilled enough to win a big competition. Envy by many. But the guy you most admire in life chose to pay attention to a kid without any special talent.

It's easy to understand why the japanese teenagers, who live a school routine full of pressure, enjoy Bakugou. He is the perfect representation of their stress.

don't woory op i just started watching it while drunk too

its like shounen done right

the "you can be a hero part" made me tear up and i never cry too much bourbon

All Might is a pure maiden.

He's basically a Spess Mahreen.

I haven't kept up with the manga since Plague doctor guy showed up, Has explosion chad been made to eat shit yet or is he still literally unstoppable?

He failed his hero license exam then beat Deku in a 1v1 fight.

>beat Deku in a 1v1 fight.
I hate this series so fucking much. can't we just let the MC be the MC?

>can't we just let the MC be the MC?
Nigger losing is what keeps things interesting. If Deku was Gary Stu from the beginning you wouldn't fucking care.

I would totally still care.

MC is going to end up becoming the world's greatest hero while fujobait dick will only keep winning unimportant fights by getting very angry.

Let Kacchan have this one.

The show would be like this if Deku never lost, it's boring and cringe as fuck.

How would giving it a jobbing Vegeta clone make it better?

I never said it would, I would just feel better knowing that smug cuck lost for once.

He had already gotten btfo badly in the license arc and with Todoroki not using his full power against him but did it against Deku.

I mean... If Deku were to seriously try to one shot Bakugou, he could.

But that would kill him. The thing about the MC is he literally has to hold back.

Soooo is the season still going?

he got handed a redo in the license arc, so literally nothing of consequence happened, he just gets to breeze through the test in 3months...

>Ochako dead last
As it should be, though I'd prefer if she wasn't on the list at all

Which means he is stuck in remedial classes while his boyfriend and Deku are off fighting the yakuza and rescuing lolis.

Are you self inserting as deku instead of best boy, cause being in a remedial class is embarrassing as fuck when you're """""""""""suppose to be the best""""""""""

>dead last

She's still top 10 though...

>My birthday is only one day apart from his
What a shame, I almost made it.

>I love this guy
When are you coming out to your parents?

Dead last of the respective ten, that is

He's too westaboo

the way he looks in that sketch really gives me an Alex Ross kind of vibe.

I actually enjoyed the show and the LN up to the point I read (when they got the robot that fell in love with oniisama).

I like the drama between the families and the military.

I believe that's the exact inspiration, actually.

The author is a huge fan of western comics.

He seems like Superman, but better

>Threads up 24/7.
>Costantly praised.
>"why didn't you tell me this was so hilarious Sup Forums?"
Dummy.

i thought hori was more into marvel than dc

>Wouldn't he be better as a pretty boy?
God damn fucking dyel japs

I take all the chances I can to shit on shounenfags, but the truth is that I really fucking love both shounen and sports shows. BnHA is fun as fuck.