Nigger hate thread

>say something slightly racist in required humanities class
>jewess teacher pairs me up with the only black kid in the class to write a group paper
>first thing he says is “damn girl you fine” while staring at my boobs
>I write my part of the paper really fast
>He doesn’t even start his half, or respond to messages
>Go to his room to tell him to finish the paper
>He just tells me to lay on his bed with him
>sit on the bed as far as possible away from him, tell him that he needs to start writing now
>Tries to get closer too me, puts his arm around me
>he writes half a paragraph of barely literate English and tells me he’s done
>when he hugs me as I leave, he grabs my ass and tries to kiss me
>smack him really hard, run away crying

Going to tell my ((professor)) how her little diversity experiment worked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
blog.nikoliv.cz/2018/02/04/the-african-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the rules.

Super Bowl False Flag

White females are smarter than black males

I have insightful thoughts to post about.....too bad this is fake

The only thing dumber than black males are black females.

Not fake user

Why do women always think everybody wants to hear about their inane daily ramblings and feelings?

>pic related

>rules and all

You could always use that disgusting vagina power of yours and #metoo his shit all up. You could probably find a way to implicate the professor as well if you cry reaaaaaaal hard.

As said, you know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

>vote to give niggers rights
>then complain about the fact that niggers have rights

can i get some fem wojaks please? i lost my whole meme farm last month

I didn’t vote for that shit user

>going in to a niggers room
>sitting on his bed when you know what niggers are like
>letting him hug you when he's trying to have sex with you
Eat a bullet tbqh.

what's the name of the nigger who raped you?

Use #metoo to get some money out of the school

right. even if he did rape her he'd get off with her "fuck me" actions. date rape at the most

Your kind did (women) and you would have to if you could

>Shit that never happened

Gib Proof that youre a grill cunthead

Why are you approaching blacks as a white woman and why are you in collage? You could be a mom with a loving husband right now, think about that.

Don't phrase it as an attack against diversity, phrase it as a sexual assault. Maybe go to someone else since you've already had shit with her in the past and she may try and cover it up or get you in trouble.

I do agree niggers are the worst

thats when i stopped watching that show

they don't, she sacrificed you in the name of Dieversity. get the nigger expelled for sexual harassment.

You should sucked and fucked his big black cock, it probably would've had you squirting everywhere. And no you wouldn't have gone back to white boys.

She got paired with him, and college is a good place for girls to find husbands. Heimbach rhetoric sounds good online, but doesn't work irl.

why do I feel like hes about to slappaho

kys

u mad whiteboi?

>going to Marxist camp
>not marrying Chad and having ten white children
?

What happened?

Leafs, wtf?

why do leafs have such cuck fantasies?

post proofs or fuck off.

Report him

I love nigger gore

ya kinda. obviously niggers dont watch that show. so they are just forcing me to watch it to program me. why else would it be in the show?

Debatable

I'm speechless, in RAGE.
Similar college issue with my daughter.
Daughter= 5'0" 115 lbs 21 yrs old WHITE nursing student doing clinical rotation
Teacher=Black 50yrs old F.CUNT schedule my daughter to Psych ward. 1 on1 with 6'4"300 lbs BLACK 42 YRS old REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
Obviously day went bad to worse in 30 mins. I got call and in RECORD time made it to Female Deans office un announced RAGE. Let them know if ANYTHING like that EVER happens again. I would personally see to it that "SHE" will spend her life in fear. She believed me .
My daughter got rescheduled to a Pediatric Unit.
SHIT LIKE THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE
And if it happens go WAY over the top to make sure it never happens again.

I want to have faith in our northern brethren and assume that this is just some kike or nonwhite

Wow that sucks. Don't get sucked into that me too bullshit, just file for assault and fuck up his college career/future with rumors. You will probably get a better feeling out of it.

misleading. The full photo is not as good. Pic related.

B L A C K E D

You stupid bitch why would you go to his room?
The only thing you can do is report it to the fucking school and the police.
Don't report it to your kike teacher she won't do shit.

Hazing isn't that uncommon in the medical community, particularly in the northeast.

you should have taken the BBC. I bet you would be so much happier right now.

Shit like this is why we need segregation

She did not state whether or not there was BBC involved. One is lead to suspect that the suspect was not very gifted in his pants due to the underhanded way he failed to lay pipe.

You weren't fast enough, did your daughter smell like black cum after or no? if not it was probably deep inside of her snatch. Daddy's 21 year old girl got blacked by a 6'4 black man.

Women are unironically this dumb.
Not that OP is a woman, actually.

>inb4 hit limit in 2 minutes
>inb4 aspie cuck choir screeching tits or gtfo
>inb4 aspie cucks arguing among themselves whether (((she))) has to show tits
lmao nice guaranteed replies thread.

well he cropped it for a good fucking reason now didn't he?

I think "she" may be conflicted with the fact that she hates black people but secretly lusts for the BBC.

He is black and is aggressive. I would bet he has a BBC. Black guys with small dicks do not act that way.

I get that its all satire, but when I read that shit I just want to paddle across lake Erie like muh viKang ancestors and purge you fags. God, so frickin annoying.

>white men fapping to blacked

Literally lost your handle on your -lessers-

Honestly, don't listen to these assholes. I've been going on Sup Forums long enough to know that's all you're going to get if you pay them any attention.
Now, onto the discussion at hand. Your teacher sounds like a giant bitch. Maybe you can transfer out of her class or something? That's what I would do if I were in your situation. Or if you have to go to the black guy's place again, bring your boyfriend if you have one.
What college is it? I'm in school myself. I know it's a long shot but I would accompany you if you're nearby.

Post proof that you're a girl and not larping

All niggers act like that lol

How do you know? I actually have not scoped out any IRL black cock in my lifetime. The trend seems mainly to be that they try to act all big and tough about the parts of themselves they feel inferior about.

Canada needs to be conquered by American Chads and made the 51st state

all niggers have the BBC. A lot of nerdy blacks that dont act like that do not have the BBC.

Are you fucking kidding me LOL

Be careful with your power level. And also report him.

Because men that are aggressive have huge cocks. Niggers are far worse FYI.

this

I don't believe it. My cock isn't all that much bigger than average and I'm way more aggressive than usual.

ANSCHLUSS

Please check out this piece of drama I just finished writing about niggers.
blog.nikoliv.cz/2018/02/04/the-african-dream/

Like I said, only assholes are going to reply to this thread trying to be "edgy" and "cool". Honestly everyone is sick of your shit. God forbid you say something not negative for once, right?
LOL

That is why I said huge cock. Mine is above average as well and I do not act like that.

I agree whites act better than blacks but it is still presence.

Yeah was thinking the same when reading it. Why would you ever sit on a nigger's bed?

If someone grabs your ass in University and it wasn't a white male athlete, was it sexual assault?
According to the faculty, it isn't.

Agree . I just snorted a line and Im fucken aggresive as fuck right now.

You were saying?

>a nigger told you to sit down with him on the bed
>you actually did what he said

Are you fucking retarded? is this the amount of brainpower you have? what the FUCK were you thinking?

Its not though.

I thought the official narrative was that male aggression was caused by little dick syndrome?

>literally just a nigger with white skin
>still looks 10x better than the rest of them
No wonder niggers are always pissed

i love nigger hate threads

that is physical aggression not sexual. Both are far different.

look how happy she looks. Good for her!

I think it's a black inferiority thing, not a cock thing. I wouldn't be any more aggressive if I had a big cock. The fact is I simply do not worry about my equipment. Niggers always need validation to feel superior.

NOT A CHANCE LEAF.
That's Quebec thots .
I live in New England but I'm FAR from the liberal cucks in Boston

>Big dicks make sexually agressive
>Small dicks make physically agressive
Now, I wonder what Niggers are more known for?

tits or gtfo

Why did you stayed in the same room with a nigger?
And why didn't you brought with you a fucking knife?

Niggers are psychically stronger also they get away with more legally speaking. It is a joke how much crime a nigger can break until they go to jail.

Get out you faggot white knight

I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of being an undisciplined degenerate with no decency. Blacks struggle with self-control and discipline in everything they do. Sexually, conflict-wise (getting into fights, killing, etc.), controlling their money, etc.

yea, I would not want to spend my life with a nigger but the sex is far better. According to my former white slut friends.

This is an excellent troll friendo

That's because they lack father figures and feel power validation because whitey lets them get away with it. Try standing up to a nigger some time and watch how he backs down unless he has a gang backing him up.

No it is because of genetics.

>A 16 year old girl attacked me
They have no shame do they

This

Thank you LBJ for creating the welfare state. Whites better worry, the fatherless house has increased 15 percent since LBJ welfare program.

Beta orbiter detected, turn back before it's too late