Overlord

>insert random questions

Do you think Jircniv will realize that Ainz just wants to be his friend and doesn't plan to kill his empire?

When will the cover pic of vol12 be out?

Which crossover would you want to see?

Apart from PA and Albedo which NPCs would side with Ainz instead of their creators? Could he win them over eventually?

Shizu is a very likely to side with Ainz
Aside from her I think the rest would side with their respective creators

That literally makes no sense.

I would like Ainz to have a real friend at somepoint. I'm assuming that he will not be the last one sent or that there were others sent at the same time Ainz was. One of those guys has to be a bro.

Touch-me Shalltear-sama

So what did everyone think of the Dwarves? I liked how Ainz won over the rune masters

We need more side stories! So many potential for all the characters that were introduces.

eh I liked it

more than lizzer arc, and I liked the lizzers

Hate the lizardmen arc if you want, but I think the manga did pretty good job adapting vol.4

lets see how the anime does it

Ainz looks so fucking magestic in that page
The true Ruler of Death

The whole Frost Dragons and Quagoa thing wasn't developed enough and massacre felt somewhat rushed. Lizard part at the start felt a little too long. Confirmed my main grip with the volume 4, lizards are honestly do not feel relevant in the grand scheme of things, why do they get so much focus?

Still, this volume had a lot of enjoyable moments, like the dwarven council, Shalltear being Peroronchino, already mentioned be yourself rune masters and Ainz being all spooky. Also, i liked that Ainz and co played more active role here.
I liked it, i am interested in learning how Ainz saving the dwarfs from extinction will affect his reputation and fame.

How would Shalltear react if Peroronchino came back and ordered her to rape Ainz?

>Watched it because I expected skeleton wizard bullshit
>He immediately disguises himself and becomes an armored warrior for 90% of the series

I mean I still thought it was fun but fuck you

Trust me he gets to be awesome skeleton wizard in Vol 9 and it is GOAT

Of course she will, because Peroronchino made and optimised her for this very purpose

Vampire-loli raping Papa Bones and making crazy vampire wizards?

Yes, Ainz is just too rapeable

Seriously, why do people like this? There are better LNs out there, Index, Mushoku Tensei, Monogatari, Baccano, Spice Wolf, even fucking Date A Live is better that this pile of overrated shit known as Overlord. Everyone on Sup Forums knows that except you circlejerkers in your "Overlord" threads.

Seriously get some better taste, faggots. Overlord is poorly written shit and even Maruyama is getting sick of it.

All those under ainz will have their levels raised and each generation will be stronger than the last.
That's probably how ainz will lose after 10.000 years of that, lizards will evolve into a dragon race or something.

wat does goat mean

Tanya would wreck the shit out of Ainz

>literally telling people to get better tastes

what is it like to be a sperg

? The authors are both friends, and Youjo has overlord posters in it.

I think Ainz will start integrating lizardmen and goblins into the mix of humans and his adventurers, since they're both the least hostile to humans and they each have their own leashes. Gotta warm people up to them before bringing in the real nasties.

>Get better tastes.
>Literally has shittier tastes.

I really enjoyed the dwarves. The only part I dislike about the volume is Couch-ytus. I get why it happened, but it felt so out of place and made me think less of him

From my point of view you're taste is shit.

that would be good, jircniv become a loyal friend to Ainz.

its invalid now that ive seen youre taste is absolute shit.

>Future of 2138, Earth's time of Suzuki Satoru is a dystopia where earth is polluted to the point of unable to sustain life unless you live in a dome city-states in which mega corporations are the government

ah jeez, that's a bit depressing

Blue Planet doesn't deserve that

List your favorite LN fag

It is, but the most depressing part of the prequel for me was Ainz talking about his mom's death and Ulbert talking about his parents. All in all, though, 10/10 short story. I'd like to see more stuff of the guild before the NW some day. Maybe the events that led to their first WCI getting stolen and that member Ainz and Ulbert were friends with leaving, or reading the events of the massive invasion of Nazarick

I wish Blue Planet had the chance to see the NW in all of its unspoiled glory

It's an animal user.

Why do you respond to baits? Ignore the crappy bait

thanks for your opinion

What do you expect out of the rune masters or do you think they won't be of any importance? Also what do you think Vol12 will be about?

>I wish Blue Planet had the chance to see the NW in all of its unspoiled glory
I bed he would be the Captain Planet of the new world

rune masters might be mentioned few times in the future now that Ainz could have steady supply of rune-enchanted weapons and items

vol 12 from what I gather is about the Holy kingdom and Demi fucking it up and Ainz saving the place with more ruse cruise

gotcha

>Demi fucking it up
I hope he gets plenty of chimera for his farm
It can also mean Greatest Of All Time

They'll be steadily supplying the new adventurers with gear on loan to polish their skills, since they'll be doing it 24/7 for pretty much free since all the resources are now being given to them. So they'll end up making something crazy as fuck later.

Well, dwarfs are more noticeable in the human world than the lizards. News about the Sorcerer King's dwarf visit and it's result are going to actually reach the surrounding countries. Also do not forget about the Empire becoming a vassal state. Author yet to show us the world reaction to this.

Maybe this is the reason why Roble Holy kingdom will be brave enough to ask Ainz for help?

Just watched this, and damn it was better than anything i expected.

oh thank you.

I want v12 already. when is the precise release date? I hope is not late august.

>Author yet to show us the world reaction to this

They're in the middle of fantasy middle east with shit tier humans and beastmen, we aren't getting to any other continents.

no precise dates yet

there are unconfirmed rumors about the anime season 2 airing October whether it is this year or next is uncertain

Well, by world reaction i meant the reaction of the world parts that we already know about, sorry for being vague.

What is in the box that Renner was given?

A race change item. As for which one, your guess is as good as mine. I'd like to say succubus, but I'd imagine that race requires more racial levels into demonic races before you can access it

its ok i forgiv u

In most cases, modern interpretation of magic is relabeled modern military tech with some colourful flair and exceptions like instant healing and wish.
So no, Anya is dead. She has no experience to speak of fighting superpowered abominations.
Ainz is a veteran.

To build on , Ainz can fucking stop time. And that's not even pulling out all the stops. That's like the bare minimum of high level PvP in YGG and that's already something insurmountable for Tanya to overcome without intervention from Being X

He does have Ainzach

>I would like Ainz to have a real friend at somepoint.
I unironically think that JUST is a good candidate.
If he manage to see past Ainz's bullshit he would realise that he is still unsinkable.
Then they would be able to chat like plals.
And he can become the eternal emperor of his homeland by accepting lichification. If anything, it would make his rule even more legit.

I want JUST's smart concubine to get some screentime. We keep hearing about her, but we have yet to see her at all

She appears in the WN. Jercniv has shocked his whole court by appearing with her on a royal ball, her looks are below average or something. This is also the part where masked Ainz goes dancing with Shalltear, while the black scripture spies are watching.

DOES SKELETON'S HAVE DICKS OR JUST A BONE

>That's probably how ainz will lose after 10.000 years of that, lizards will evolve into a dragon race or something.
They worship him as a legit god. It would be the heretics vs Holy Ainz Inquisition.
That could be the hell of a WH40k crossover.
Just a bone. Unless Mare teaches him a glorious Owlbear form.

Tfw i actually ended up liking the lizardman arc
I disliked the first half but thoroughly enjoyed the latter

>Jirc's concubine thinks that it's a better idea to try and forge good relations with Ainz, rather than to try and scheme against him.
>Jirc wonders how to do that, seeing that he can't impress him and he can't invite him to dinner.
>Concubine comes with an idea to get Ainz to show up with good faith.
>She manages to find out that Ainz thought they were in good terms all this time.
>Jirc comes to the conclusion that he's so evil and alien in comparison to humanity that the ruthless scheming he was subjected to must have been like playing with puppies to him and thought that it must have been the reason why he initially was against the vassalization, because to him it just meant that playtime was over.

On the subject of side or obscure characters we want shown in little short stories, I'd like to see the daily lives of the elven slaves from the workers that now serve Aura and Mare. They call them annoying, but it seems like these elves practically worship them (maybe because of their eyes) and dote on them like the children they are. I also want to read about them trying to dress Mare, even though he doesn't want them to

>but it seems like these elves practically worship them (maybe because of their eyes)
I had not thought of this. This a good theory.

Why is there no exact release date for volume 12 yet? It's supposedly going to come out in August, but we're only a month away from that. What are they waiting for? What's the point of keeping it a secret for this long? Why not try to actually build some hype?

Mare seems to be in the same situation as Ainz with his homunculi maids.

Speaking of maids, Tsuare is going to become a head maido of humans in E-Rantel. By the time vol12 she wil probably be a super maido thanks to Sebas training.

Ainz is a 3.5e Dread Necromancer with Batman Wizard's spellbook.
Power Word Kill provides no saving throw and is a basic 9th level spell. He says the word, you die, it's that simple, doesn't matter if you can see him or hear him say the word. And he also gets a combination of Greater Invisibility + Mind Blank + Silence as a single spell. Tanya would die before she knew there was an enemy.

You don't need to build hype for something as big as Overlord, just announce the approximate date so people don't think it's never coming out and then say the release a week before you do it.

But why keep it a secret until last minute? What's the point?

Maybe because Maru is still working on it and doesn't want to announce release until his editor gets back to him and they're wrapping up.

just in case of unexpected issues

He can just delay it for another few months like he did before.

Will we get an exact release date for volume 12 or season 2 at anime expo?

did she die?
She had some muscle and that gets my dick hard.

She's still alive. She lives in Carne Village now.

thanks, that gives me peace.

Clementine and Tanya are the same voiceactor.

user ETERNALLY BTFO. HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER? BY GOD.

Tanya dies again and Sonzai X isekai her into freshly resurrected Clem's body.

O

WUZ

S

Don't really think so. She IS a robot. And loyalty to creator is basically software coded.

If the Professor comes back, her 0 will switch to 1.

Aura is wavering.

i want new manga chapter

>a bit depressing

You should be depress now, we are heading that direction anyway.

In 2040 we would start strip mining Antarctica and it would be downhill from there.

i agree partially with you, the lizardman volume was the weakest one, and i wanted them all massacred in the first war, but i liked the ainzes speech on how he will kill everyone without delay if its not profitable to keep them alive

about the massacre, they mentioned the quagoa throughout the whole book so it dont feel it was rushed or surprising that they got massacred, it was interesting to see it from their perspective though

Does anyone else think [Message] will be used against Ainz since it has been foreshadowed or is it just a red herring? How would an NPC react if they get a Message from their creators telling them to kill Ainz, say one of the more gullible ones like Shalltear?

>Tsuare's got enough levels in meido to make her on par with a silver rank adventurer.
>Foreign countries begin researching the prospect of making combat meidos, seeing that Jaldabaoth's combat meido had such a tremendously high difficulty rating.

Except she lost.

The condition for this happening would be that the "god" who took tanya to that world is the same that took nazarick to the nw.

It must be noticed tho that while ainz carried over everything from yggdrasil, tanya did the oposite. She was born with a new body, and aquired the power.
I belive that if she passes over to nw she will be reborn with a new body too and new powers too. Maybe she could be a child of Enri and Nfirea and become a soldier of the sk.

>And loyalty to creator is basically software coded.
And Ainz canonically experimented with her memory.
>of the more gullible ones like Shalltear?
Considering the intense bromance with her creator, it's not likely.
And she apparently thinks that Ainz is a sexiest and coolest ruler ever, and in her case, it's really supported by the facts and her nature, not just initial programming.