Why are liberals so retarded on economics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hiring pic related as an economics teacher will do that to you.

Bernie isn't blue, he is red.

Because they dont understand the complexity of modern economic systems they think they have 200iq
when in reality their just brainlets

The main issue is that they seem to think that because the fed prints money out of thin air and gives it to banks, then it must work the same for businesses paying its workers.

The idea that the workers getting more means the people on top get less, and the people on top don't want to get less is something that they simply can't understand.

Giraffe Lives Matter.

Liberals are communists

communists are niggers

Niggers hang from trees

Questions ?

sage incoming false flag this afternoon

because they cant rationalize that nigger need to die
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

What is inflation? They are just so brilliant.

Liberals want all of the entry level positions automated?
I work hard on that everyday.
Stupid fuckers.

#DickNecksMatter

If they weren't retarded on economics, they wouldn't be liberals.

lmao did Ryan really tweet that? I thought that was a shop.

Yeah let's give businesses a reason to actively cut employees out of the picture so they don't have to waste their money on the increased minimum wage. Let's destroy small businesses who can't afford to do either while we're at it. Do these fucking morons think?

/thread

Bernie sucks at this, I'm gonna run for President and promise to make the minimum wage $1000 an hour so every American will be a millionaire, top that LOSER.

A bernout friend of mine is getting $90 more biweekly due to the tax change. He doesnt make minimum so bernies shit wouldnt have helped him.

He’s having an identity crisis right now

>there are people this retarded
why even live

Dems love unemployed people because they can then raise taxes and all those unemployed people wont care since they just get the welfare

Why are conservatives so retarded on everything?

Just ask people who make this argument why we don't raise the minimum wage to $200 an hour, then everyone could be millionaires overnight!

"their just brainlets"

is this leafposting or are you just that dumb. I agree with your point though

Honestly can't believe Ryan tweeted that. I don't know a single person in WI who only saw $1.50 a week raise. Why use that lady unless he wanted it to look shitty?

>dick necks
unf nice, good taste my dude

Soyboys

Kek

Nazi shill cleaning service here.
Let liberals become retarded al long Nazi dont!

Nazi, supremacist lets get to work.
Post your best red pill image and GTFO from this thread
be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death, post your best red pill pics

(2D waifus and milkers allowable I heard)

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type, its red pill party, these shill cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed. They paid me to do this, 1 cent every 1000 post.

I can see he's enjoying his 200% raise immensely.

Being replaced by a machine = 100% pay CUT. How's that for a fucking raise, Marxists?