BASED JIMMY KIMMEL BTFO OF CONSERVATIVES YET AGAIN!

BASED JIMMY KIMMEL BTFO OF CONSERVATIVES YET AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611001425
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001339
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886915002925
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000136
tmz.com/2018/02/01/jimmy-kimmel-car-accident-hollywood/
thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc
youtu.be/5QY5pLQqIYM?t=5m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4
youtube.com/watch?v=S9sUdf3hAfU
youtube.com/watch?v=wmxSNgyVNrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a liberal requires intelligence

We share a planet with idiots like this. Some days I long for the day of the rope.

can someone link the article which that liberals have parts of their brain turned off ?

*which shows

And the majority of CEOs and small business owners are conservative because?

racism and white privilege

Weak memes bro, more effort please or head back to plebbit

With repeating numbers like those I am incluned to believe you.

Source?

Parroting what Chuck Schumer hands you to read requires intelligence?

>Being a talkshow host requires intelligence
>Daytime and nighttime tv are for smarties

Liberals are children. "I'm a smart adult, look at me!" Insecure babies, many such cases!

to be fair you have to have an extremely high IQ to understand the humor in Jimmy Kimmel's jokes

Kimmel just proved himself wrong by his very own words and actions.. Something that Liberals tend to excel at...

Jimmy, let me clue you in on a little something that most people pretty much already know.. An actual intelligent person would NEVER confuse "a level of intelligence" with the raw child-like emotion that you display almost nightly on national TV.. I mean every freakin time Kimmel goes on one of little rants, be it healthcare, gun control, or even Cecil the shot by a dentist dead lion, two things happen.. One; a moronic Jimmy Kimmel will talk ill-informed gibberish out of his ass for a few minutes just so as to fire up his equally moronic audience.. Two; Kimmel will invariably get all weepy like some eight year old girl who fell off her bike while he's dazzling us all with his self percieved intellect!...

Jimmy, I'm sorry, but parroting the Left Wing talking points that you've been handed, while simultaneously not being able to control your emotions, does NOT scream out intelligence.. It may scream out a need for medication, but not intelligence...

Has Adam Carolla said anything about Kimmel being a parrot for Left?

>BTFO OF

>(((Kimmel)))

I'm gonna make him tell me a joke right before I hoist him up the flagpole underneath ol'glory.

>to be fair you have to have an extremely high IQ to understand the humor in Jimmy Kimmel's jokes

Reading jokes off a teleprompter and kissing celebrities' butts every night OMG, he's practically Sir Isaac Newton.

>memeflag
>retarded
Checks out. Lurk moar, newfag. It's a meme.

Well to be fair Main Street is Conservative and Wall Street is Liberal. Both parties just represent two halves of the 1%.

this
what a fucking perfect example of operation mockingbird being used in current broadcasts

>>memeflag
>>retarded
>Checks out. Lurk moar, newfag. It's a meme.

>trying to use "emotions" to refute facts

Fuck-off you leftist faggot.

>Level of intelligence
I suppose being retarded is a level.

>gets offended at being called stupid in first sentence
>hopes for genocide in second sentence
it takes a special kind of retard to lack this much self-awareness,

Trump is never going to lose again

Seriously, adam has held his outlook on life pretty consistent over the years. Curious how he feels about his former buddy turning into a leftist knob.

>it just so happens
yeah, it just so happens theyre all liberal. its not at all because all the media networks are owned by kikes...

I remember Kimmel interviewing spacey and they were doing impressions. Kimmel had to do dr Zeuss and joked 'You're not a monster...your only a monster when your drunk. Kimmel knew all about Spaceys penchant for young boys so if being intelligent means you'll do whatever it takes to get ahead up to and including pandering to pedos then i guess he's one smart cookie. Fuck Kimmel and all that sail in that boat.

leftists are smarter than right-brainletcucks FACT

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611001425
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001339
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886915002925
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000136

You're a very special reddit-tier retarded. Go back to your containment website and lurk moar before you shitpost. It's a fucking meme meant to ridicule him, dipshit.

Calling someone stupid is pretty nasty thing tho.
Genocide sounds like absolutely sane reaction.

>Literally all my viewers are liberal and if you're a conservative fan of mine, fuck off back to your primitive shed houses you hillbilly fucks.
What did he mean by this?

Actually it does take intelligence, you know to attempt to to sway your audience on the current topic by dragging your child on stage and crying in front of a camera.

Literally first link says this:
>Among persons with opinions those with the highest IQ's were found to be politically center-right and centrist respectively.
Do you even check what you post?

>You're a very special reddit-tier retarded.

And you still keep trying to use emotion instead of facts.

YOU WILL DIE ALONE
O
U

W
I
L
L

D
I
E

A
L
O
N
E

KEK WILLS IT!

Do they really think talking out of your ass requires intelligence? While someone could be intelligent and also a talk show host, talking about how things hurt your feelings and are therefore wrong does not, by default, make you intelligent it makes you stupid (and liberal).

>Jimmy Kimmel
>level of intelligence
>cant tell his right from his left
tmz.com/2018/02/01/jimmy-kimmel-car-accident-hollywood/

no, it's not a 'fact'.

only insecure faggot lefties (somewhat redundant) make this claim, usually because they still haven't found their dick

Crying about issues and having schumer write your talking points isnt intelligent

Holy fuck this is weak bait. Go watch the super bowl, get some sleep, and try again later sweetie.

By the same standard, niggers aren’t even human

liberals must love the smell of shit what with their heads jammed so far up their asses.

so you're saying liberals are an ethnicity?

Is this an /r/iamverysmart post?

Test

You know what else require a certain level of intelligence?

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals

coincidence?

Probably CEOs and other higher ups may not be 100% conservative. But I recall there being a kind of uproar by a certain brand of radical feminists calling for quotas in that sort of higher position, so we can be sure that, while intelligence may not correlate with one's political stance, but definetley with one's gender :^)

Thinking that television talk show matter in this day and age

>Liberals are intelligent
Ah yes, wanting to betray your own kind and destroy everything your ancestors built just for a temporary personal benefit is clearly the intellectual position.

>this is the average the_donald shit poster

You have to go back, Tymarcus

I'm not saying its mutually exclusive, but the hubris the liberals have is their ultimate downfall. They think they are superior to everyone and everything, and are gravely mistaken.

checked those digits boi

also i think user is playing devil's adocate and giving their shitty answer

Jimmy is right though - (you) conservatives are generally morons. The Republican tax plan is a complete disaster, which has followed every other disaster that the republicans created, because they can't do economy

please don't forget that Jimmy Kimmel went on vacation for a week and gave his show up to a bunch of guest hosts. One of them was Snoop Dogg.
A make up artist accused Snoop Dogg of getting her black out drunk and raping her.
Jimmy Kimmel offered her money to not talk about it. She only talked about it because he didn't offer enough money. He later offered her more money and now you don't hear about it.

Jimmy Kimmel is a rape apologist. Just like most liberals.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

If liberals are so intelligent, why are they so close minded when it comes to hearing a differing opinion. What's even more funny is when they prove their point they just post memes and links to websites like Salon or Vice

i doubt there are many people with double digit IQs that vote in lock-step with the dems. sure, there are things that I agree with the dems on, but I'm not a cultist. He's so smart that he doesn't even realize the extent to which he's been brainwashed with slave morality. I admit there are things I don't know, and I try to learn new things. Nobody can know everything. Humanity generally doesn't know much, and our collective arrogance and ignorance blinds us to this fact. Liberals are supposed to be open-minded, not a bunch of rabbis

>Every comedian talk show host requires a certain level of intelligence
They just need to read a script or teleprompter. I don't see what's so intelligent about that.

*triple digit

The highest IQ countries are conservative.

Go fuck yourself.

By intelligence, he means the intelligence to shut up and follow the orders of his masters.

this is irony right?

He makes fun of the pussies who cried over Cecil the Lion so yeah.

I would, too, like to see this.

>/ptg/**

The humor of liberal "intellectuals."

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

He's actually a papist cuck, though he was married to (((Silverman))).

>the majority of CEOs and small business owners are conservative
citation needed

I'm talking about has he addressed his friend's open politics directly?

Why is Jimmy Kimmel so obsessed with Pizza?

Hmmmmm?

Meanhuwhile, Jared Taylor is banned from Twitter.

someone send her this.

HUWHITE MALE

underrated post

check out this faggot talk about DACA, Kimmel gets BTFO by a black and hispanic Trump supporter then starts to REEEE:

youtu.be/5QY5pLQqIYM?t=5m7s

Adam Carolla Compares His New Show to "To Catch A Predator" | TMZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4

Comparing Pizza and Pedophilia

>being this new

Still a faggot shill OP shariablue thread saged faggot. Don’t fall for these bait threads set up by your enemies

>the flat earth society has members all around the globe

I'm OP and I was obviously trolling

Kimmel was unironically saying the rick and morty meme irl

>comments disabled
What a surprise.

>Liberals think 76 genders exist
>Liberals think a world with open borders wont be complete chaos and anarchy
>Liberals actually think some "utopia" is going to emerge when white people are reduced to a tiny number.

Just bring on the civil war. Iv never seen the world so divided and its obvious the left and right can no longer live with each other. Let the left go there way and create a "utopia" of chaos and let us maintain what our ancestors wanted.

>imblying it requires intelligence to shill for the jews
All you have to do is say what you are told.

"Culture," is the word you're looking for. All Culture is right-wing. Leftists have no culture.

Leftists have no morals either.

>Intelligence
>Kimmel
My sides xD

Holy shit - I never knew Snoop Dogg got accused of rape.. in 2005?? Where's the #metoo?
I guess Snoop is a protected species. I take back my troll post above - Jimmy Kimmel is the #1 cuck on television

Didn't he kill someone in the mid 90s?

I prepare every minute for the day of the rope. Hope you're getting your PT in anons!

I have no clue - I never listened to him after his debut album, so I didn't follow his life

Can we all take a moment to discuss Steven Spielberg, who has cast command over the mindset of children for decades.

Who puts questionable references in his movies and collects the art of Norman Rockwell, such as a boy being examined in his underwear by a doctor?

Kylie Bell was the accuser of Snoop Dogg + entourage drugging + raping her, but google has no photos and scant information about it. Memory-holed?

He's guilty!
youtube.com/watch?v=S9sUdf3hAfU

Tupac is loved a lot by many people... Actions+Consequences

>talking about pop culture for a living
>intelligence
wut

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS GUILTY?

CLIVE FUCKING DAVIS AND BRANDY
youtube.com/watch?v=wmxSNgyVNrU

how is it a complete disaster