Israel Begins Telling African Migrants to leave or face consequences

msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-begins-telling-african-migrants-to-leave/ar-BBIGwtY?li=BBnbfcL

>Israel began warning thousands of African migrants Sunday that they must leave by the end of March, officials said, under a plan that could see them jailed if they refuse.

>On January 3, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced implementation of a plan to deport about 38,000 migrants who had entered the country illegally, mainly Eritreans and Sudanese.

>The controversial plan gives them until the end of next month to leave voluntarily or face jail and eventual expulsion.

ITS OK WHEN WE DO IT, BUT A HOLOCAUST WE YOU DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/03/ex-israeli-spymaster-who-helped-capture-adolf-eichmann-releases-video-in-support-of-german-far-right-party/?utm_term=.d0bf212ff8e5
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not their first holocaust

>Should they not leave by the deadline, the grant would be reduced and "enforcement measures" would be taken against them and anyone employing them, the authority says.

>Israel refers to the tens of thousands of African migrants who entered the country illegally from neighbouring Egypt as "infiltrators".

>Israeli officials tacitly recognise that it is too dangerous to return Sudanese and Eritreans to their troubled homelands, but local media say the notices do not specify where departing migrants would be sent.

pic related

For perspective purposes.

The absolute brazen state of Israel should not be lost on anyone. They have been emboldened by the U.S. Backing of their capitals move, and now feel as they can act with impunity. please, let the world see the absolute KIKERY that is their removal of Migrants. The hyper-ultimate manifestation of hypocrisy.

based.

Sweden started crying about this and want to take in those poor niggers. You literally can't make this shit up.

This is now a milk thread

We're so based. The left buthurt makes me so hard

there are Jews who support the deportation of migrants in the West, rich Jews who support this and people on the right who never supported it who are Jews.

Fucking based

They're deporting illegal immigrants, not the ones that came there legally for work which they have plenty of btw. Trump is doing the same thing now. Obama also deported a shit ton of illegals. most nations do this.

eh
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/03/ex-israeli-spymaster-who-helped-capture-adolf-eichmann-releases-video-in-support-of-german-far-right-party/?utm_term=.d0bf212ff8e5

milk truk just arive

nice

But the west loves migrants, so it's a win win. Europeans always cry about poor africans and muslims that Israel persecutes. That's why they love taking them. You should thank us for helping you instead of autistically screeching.

This is the same Israel that calls Europeans Nazis for not letting migrants in. This is why no one likes Jews. Rats.

LOL I love how much of a shithole Israel is now.
>Hezbollah is the most effective and battle proven military in the entirety of the entire Arab world and only gets stronger.
>Iran and Turkey are both filling the vacuum that the US left behind.
>Syria may split up but no faction besides the Kurds are pro Israel... and they aren't getting a state anytime soon lol
>US is bolstering the Lebanese Army which pisses off the kikes, and If Israel attacks Lebanon again they said they will not distinguish between Hezbollah and Lebanese Army, thus inviting even more hurt to the Israelis in the next war

Israel is the only country in the region that is actually regressing. No more foreign intervention alongside the destruction of Israel will make the middle east great again!

why are kikes even tolerated on Sup Forums? jews are worse than niggers

It the double-standard, man. All the people who want us to take immigrants in the West are Jews in power. So when we see Isreal is kicking some nigs out we laugh about the double-standard.

We call you stupid for taking in muslims. Also diaspora != Israeli jews.

Based Israel. I would unironically fight for Israel.

Remember that these migrants are probably going to be deported to Europe

Nice khazari milkers

Based Palestine. I would unironically fight for Palestine.

Not true. I talked to plenty of whites. 90% of them told me Israel is a racist fascist state for how they treat muslims. And they supported refugees to their own countries.

Your family or Sup Forums isn't representative of whites.

To be honest, americans are split 50-50, but of the 50% that doesn't support refugees, 95% are hardcore christian Zionists. very few people were actual fascists.

In Israel 90% of Jews are fascists so it's only fair that we give you all of our refugees. You like them more.

>Israel exports what little DIVERSITY it has to less fortunate countries

we are truly a light to the goyim

I wonder why America has so big tits

Your right, even Germany didn't go full facist until you fucks tried to pull off a commie revolution.

What a RACIST FASCIST regime
The world oughta do something about this

That's because of decades of indoctrination. You see yourself as Jewish first, we aren't even allowed to see ourselves as White because that would be considered racist. Terms like White privilege are created by Jews to make White people feel guilty about being White.

Isn’t that your prime minister?

>That's because of decades of indoctrination

Once you reach 18, you have to take responsibility for your actions. You won't get off in court for murder and rape by blaming Jews who brainwashed you.

You're basically argue that goyim are animals with no free will and are completely at the mercy of what the Jew tells them to do.

>ITZZZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Or maybe whites became a cucked shadow of their ancestors. But whatever makes you sleep at night. It is easier to point your finger to a paranormal entity then to admit your failures and deficiencies.

bbbbbraaaapppppp

those wrists are all very small

Every time Israel messes with Lebanon they get their asses handed to them. You’d think they learn to just ignore it.

Whole different scenario, you can't equate the two, it's a false equivalence.

I never said I could use such an excuse. I am simply stating facts. Jews are the reason why there is so much racial tension in the world. That's a fact. So when redpilled White people see the actions you are taking against Black people in your country (who are Jewish by the way) we can't help but laugh at the double-standard.

If you guys are allowed to do it, let us fucking do it. Call off your useful idiots.

I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor
Believe in God's Estimated People
Believe in God's Peacekeeping
country of Israel is a people who live in a state of Israel, or people living in a Jewish nation.
worships the people of God
Believe in God's Peacon of Israel
people from all over the world
I want to worship the people of the land of Israel, and to the people of Israel
I want to worship Ehud people, and enjoy the people of Israel
Believe in God's Estimated People
Towards the rest of the people of Israel, who lived in the land of Israel
Believe in God's name, worship the people of Israel, and enjoy God's favor
A person who lives in the same way as to live in the city of Israel
lift up your eyes
worship all around the people
I live in a city called the people of Israel
Sodom of Juda to Juda
rarely lived in the land of Israel.
Sermon on the mount of bounty
rarely be worshiped by the people of Judah
the honor of the people of Israel
rarely be worshiped in Jehovah's name
dad of all nations of the earth does not belong to the people of all nations
a people of all nations, who lived in the land of Israel
dad of the nations of the earth and of mankind
rarely be worshiped in the nations of the inhabited earth
dad of the nations of the United States of America |
dad of the nations of the nations
earthly people are worshiping the people of the land
dad of the nations of the earth, the people of Israel,
Towards the people of Nineveh, in the twelfth year of Euphrates,
I live in honor of the people of Israel
dad of the people of Israel, the people of Israel, to the people of Israel, to the people of Israel.
I live in the city of Tarsus
rarely lived in the land of Israel.
I live in the city of Judaea, in the city of Judaism.
Believe in the Sermon on the Mount of Bounty
Believe in a person who is not a Christian or a Christian.
Believe in Jesus' True Serving

>nearly every western society claims freedom of speech
>nearly every western society now claims antisemitism and holocaust denial as the most heinous of hate crimes

>and they supported refugees to their own countries.
well it's funny how Trump got elected saying the opposite
>your family or Sup Forums isn't representative of whites.
how about the result of american elections it seems kinda more reliable than a fucking personal anecdote

LOL how is it different at all you filthy kike? because its muh Israel?

On a per capita basis Israel is the most supportive of far right parties in Europe. People who think otherwise clearly don't understand basic geopolitics.

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report

I admitted that for Americans it was 50-50, read my post again. The election was 50-50 too.

Canada and Europe are fine though because you love them.

Israel is the worst place for infiltrators because most people here hate them so we won't get along. You leafs love them, so it's a mutually beneficial arrangement for us to send you all our refugees.

I don't see a problem with this.

>Rohingya in Burma conflict
>must be the jews

kek, the Irony

Do they want some spics? We have some to spare

Could you also take in the "american" eternal nomad?

>Israel is the worst place for infiltrators
that's weird I could have sworn israel was full of jews

Typical.

>golly gee whiz, mr Chan Israeli, please let us control our own immigration policy, pretty please

maybe you should start by voting non-retarded governments into power

can someone please tell me how the fuck have western countries became so immensely cucked by weak, whiny, childish New York kikes that get laughed at by every israeli when they come and visit Tel Aviv.

get a fucking grip, goys, your future depends on it.

>Implying it's really a Jewish conspiracy and not just another case of the goyim blaming their own mistakes on their favorite ((((scapegoat)))

That's right, Jews in New York control immigration and border control policy in every Western European country.

They also rig all the elections so pro-rapefugee parties win.

Thought that "My Borders, My Choice" was Racist?

are they dreamers?

Underrated balki

wtf i love israel now

LOL! The IDF are such pussies. Netanyahu looks like he’s dressed as an army man for Halloween. That’s what these genetic losers look like. A bunch of children dressed as army men AND women. I hear they wear diapers too. Nobody takes this “army” of pussies seriously with their wimpy limp little jew physiques like pic related. Even the US doesn’t consider IDF to be a properly combat trained military

IDF is pretty badass.

There's not much to love about Jew but IDF is one of it, or at least used to be during their heyday.

Do you think America should be forced to give Israel money? The amount Obama gave you (40 billion) would be enough to cover free University for all American citizens at public institutions. Do you think it's fair that American tax payer money is funneled to Israel (foreign nation) for no reason?

WTF I love milkers now!

It's very hard to defeat your people because they blend in well and even change their last names sometimes to appear white.

The US gives Afghanistan more money than Israel. They also give more to Germany, Scandinavian countries, Korea and Japan in the form of active troops on the ground which allows them to save a lot on their defense budget. For Israel they just give weapons (not money) instead of stationing troops. If you think they are doing it because they are kind, then you're naive. There are always interests involved.

>IDF is pretty badass

Lol! Spotted the kike. Conscription is mandatory for jews and jewesses when they are still kids. They’re not badass, they are literally and objectively wimpy little jewish pussies in diapers. In the 80s, the Syrians would cut off their circumcised pricks after they killed them and stuff them in their mouths. In 2006, hezbollah would shoot the women and he men would come to their rescue and then they ambushed them. The jews got BTFO by an unorganized Lebanese Islamic resistance group.

You were saying...

With hezbollah the kill ratio was 10:1 in favor of Israel.

But keep lying to yourself. that's the only thing that keeps you from killing yourself because of your inferiority complex

Idk about recent times but they used to be by far the strongest army in the region, much stronger than the Syrian Arab Army, for example.

Now Hezbollah is pretty well giving them a run for their money but everyone else in the region is still militarily inferior.

I respect military prowess in any race or nation.

I respect Hezbollah for the same reason even though I'm naturally inclined to hate them but you can't hate on skill or courage.

Do you know how anything works in the US? America benefits more from giving Israel that money than Israel does. Israel is forced to spend 70% of it on US goods. Not only does it mean they cant buy it for cheaper from China (or some things from Russia) but they lose out on jobs creation themselves because of it too. There's a reason plenty of Knesset members don't want that money anymore, it doesn't even count for 5% of Israeli GDP. MIC + influence is what's being done here. You should know better.

Wait so is the Jewish owned NYT news paper lying when they say you were given 40 billion in aid? Also can you link me to a source that says America gives 40 billion in aid to any European country?

>very large breast size regardless of her body weight
Learn to read

So if I give you $10,000 in free money, then you take that free money and give it back to me for building you a car I'm winning somehow?

3.8 billion a year worth of weapons, not money (which is just 20% of israel's defense budget). After 10 years it's 38 billions which rounds up to 40 billion.

They give Afghanistan more than 4 billion a year. And i don't need to give sources about europe and asia. Everyone knows they have tons of troops stationed all over Europe and asia which is why their armies are so small today. Google it

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not claim that you're being a deliberate autistic Leaf. So read again. Slowly this time.

Who the fuck cares? You still lost because you don’t have a real military. jews can’t defend themselves

Bullshit. They’re not a real military. They were never a real military. They’ve never fought in any actual real war or armed conflict, just highly exaggerated border disputes. Go look at that pic you posted of the like Netanyahu (who needs to be assassinated ASAP). Wimpy little 5 foot 10 jewish pussy with shifty brown semitic eyes.

jews can’t defend themselves. jews are weak generic losers. All jews are pussies who don’t even know what actual work is because they’re genetically incapable of it. Generations of lazy merchant class thieves and conmen run through their blood. And your blood too I assume since you can’t help but defend the jews. I know Toronto is a JDL hotbed of shin bet activity.

Both of you kikes can burn in hell with your moloch. Don’t ever say “you can’t kill all of us” because we absolutely can. There are barely that many jews on this planet. Fuck off with your pathetic jewishness. Go charge somebody interest

>It's very hard to defeat a group of autistic girly men comprising 2% of the population

a) they're not hiding, most of them are actually stupid enough to believe Ashkenazi to be a kind of European people because they don't understand the difference between skin colour and race

b) the more religious ones actually wear clothing in order to stick out in a crowd

c) If you actually believe you're correct you can just explain why in the public space and they won't be able to retort

it's as though you haven't noticed that it has become embarrassing to be an SJW leftist online.

Ok, cletus. Your wife is calling you now to have please her bull. She doesn't appreciate you getting triggered on Sup Forums for no reason.

>jews can’t defend themselves

go back to /sg/, faggot. we won in 1973! Golan will never be yours!

>They’ve never fought in any actual real war or armed conflict

They fought a few pretty epic wars against the Arabs but that was probably before your time. They came pretty close at times, actually, but, again, before your time.

>Go look at that pic you posted of the like Netanyahu (who needs to be assassinated ASAP). Wimpy little 5 foot 10 jewish pussy with shifty brown semitic eyes.

He was a special forces operator, that's pretty impressive in my book. Certainly beats most Western politicians these days.

>jews can’t defend themselves. jews are weak generic losers.

Idk, Israel seems to be able to defend itself adequately well. Just goes to shows that Jews aren't pussies after all, give them an Army and some land and they'll hold their own.

Can't really blame Jews for getting killed easily when defenseless, unarmed, and a minority.

Overall I would say that the IDF has really altered the notion that Jews are an inherently unmartial race. They're no Gurkhas, but they certainly seem to be able to put up a good fight when the odds are relatively even.

I'm not an Israel-worshiper or a Zionist but I have to say I respect their military history.

This is now a dead jews thread. Pic related. It’s pedophile jared fogel’s family massacred. This is the fate that all jews deserve. Death to all jews

>just handwave the damage the disproportionately high number of jews that have infiltrated mass media and academia that peddle racial guilt for whites only do because hey at 18 you're legally considered an adult
No one is using it as an /excuse/ dipshit but it's still incredibly damaging. That it happens at all is an injustice, the number of goyim brainwashed is irrelevant

A warning to all jews everywhere. This is the fate you deserve

>I'm not an Israel-worshiper or a Zionist but I have to say I respect their military history.
>Israel
>military history

They don’t have any military history. They have a fake army that’s less than 70 years old. And those biblical fairytales never happened and are irrelvent. You belong in a fucking oven. Day of the fucking rake

>being this mad
The absolute state

70 years is sufficient time to build a military record, are we arguing about the definition of "history" here?

Why are you so butthurt in this thread? Calm down, faggot, it's just the Internet. No one here knows you or cares about you, go take a few deep breaths before you post again.

Stay mad, pathetic, weak, impotent white boy. Each year every white country becomes less white. More and more white women bounce on foreign black dick and there's nothing you can do it about it besides talking tough on the internet. Whites are the most cucked race. Enjoy your extinction.

kek, nice meltdown

Do you have a source for more of these pictures? I am especially interested in the Soviets in Afghanistan pic

Just google "Osprey" they're a publisher or really beautiful full-color military history books.

Unfortunately they protect their copyrights.

This image came up when I simply googled "Osprey Soviet Afghanistan."

>now

thanks man. I respect copyright and the artists' craft, so I will look into buying some of these.

They're great, there's just too many of them.

They have books on every obscure topic of military history (e.g. armored trains of the Russian civil war), each one with at least a few pages of beautiful full-color illustrations.

If I had money I'd buy them all.

>military history
I just have to reply to this absurd and ridiculous shitposf again because the concept of Israel and military history is fucking hilarious.

You mean like when they blew up trains and hotels and killed white Christians? H that wasn’t IDF... yet. They rolled over Lehi and Irgun and other terrorist organizations into the IDF when it was created.

Military history such as massacring Bedouin civilians in Sinai and burying them in mass graves so they could occupy it. Or trying to sink a US naval ship, the USS Liberty.

Or how about when they got BTFO by Egypt in 1973 and came crying on their knees to Kissinger and Nixon for money and weapons?

How about in the Persian Gulf war when the US told them if they got involved that they would leave because they’re not a real military (and also the Arab armies wouldn’t have been a fan of it)?

I already mentioned when they got BTFO by hezbollah. And how they shot at women who were protected by IDF men who they then ambushed. Or the ancient tradition of Syrians cut their circumcised tiny little jew peckers off and shoved them into their corpse’s mouths. And how they wear diapers because they pissed themselves every time a Palestinian kid throws a rock.

Such a fantastic and wonderful military history

Lmao. Hardcore religious people type like fucking schizophrenics. Probably because they are.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the conventional wars of 1948, 1967, and 1973.

These were major conventional conflicts where heavily outnumbered Jews managed to defeat large and heavily-armed Arab armies bent upon their destruction.

Very impressive.

I'm genuinely curious about your level of butt-hurt, however; are you Palestinian or of some kind of Muslim background by any chance?

God, how based can israel be? Of course Sup Forums hates Israel. After all Sup Forums is completely under the rule of globalists