PLEASE START CONSUMING SOY BROS I-T-T-T-T-TS SUPER EPIC AND IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONG AND TOTALLY N-N-N-N-NOT WEAK!!...

PLEASE START CONSUMING SOY BROS I-T-T-T-T-TS SUPER EPIC AND IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONG AND TOTALLY N-N-N-N-NOT WEAK!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEASE CONSUME SOYYY PLEE-EA-E-ASE *takes breath in* PLEAAAAASE *cries* PLEEEEEEEEASE WE NEED TO DEFEAT YOU GOY- I MEAN MAKE YOU STRONGGGGGUHHHH

what did he mean by this?

>those eyes

poor guy

GOOD SOYIM

the soy has consumed him

you mad?

What's wrong with him? He looks like he needs a sandwich or a rare steak

Who?

hbomberguy mega soy cuck

we should promote/MEME soy boys eating their own cum as a source of protein/food LMAO

>high in protein
>sustainable resource
>all natural
>vegan/vegetarian
>anti-capitalist (no need to buy anything from big scary businesses)

His soul is asking for the sweet release of death.

The soyboy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cuck, bugman, shitlib, beta, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

"I am here to talk about sow and testosterone so you see here is a post on the internet about a guy on a bodybuilding forum who said he had low testosterone and people said he should take supplements and wow that is bad ok anyway I went to the doctor once and he said my testosterone was okay anyway you know that chart about the buzzfeed crew having low testosterone well there is this one doctor who didn't say anything on the subject so that means it is really not important at all and anyway testosterone level can fluctuate you see so perhaps all of these people happened to temporarily fluctuate below average at the same so perhaps their testosterone level is fine after all but even if it wasn't then it wouldn't matter because testosterone doesn't matter anyway here is this one dumb bodybuilder who doesn't know what he's talking about wow look at him he's dumb anyway that's it for my video on the link between soy and testosterone thanks for the views"

the soyim know

imagine making a 30 minute video saying "soy isn't bad" that's refuted by a split second look at your face.

It's so sad to know that we share a country with this utter waste of carbon.

The face of a man who gets abused by his cat.

>I can't hear what you're saying over who you are.
-Mark Twain

>b-b-but ad-hom is a fallacy, goy!
>you're supposed to ignore character!
>debate is separate from physical reality!

>I can't hear what you're saying over who you are.
that's a ralph waldo emerson quote

Those eyes have seen many black dicks penetrating his loved ones

Has anyone disproved his video with an actual argument yet? Or is "LOL SOYBOY" all you guys have?

Who needs arguments when you have spicy ad-homs? Get fucked nerd.

lol spotted the soyboy!

look at his face

The video contains 99% smug faces, anecdotes and non-sequitur. The bottom line is "we need more research on the subject in order to reach a wholesome conclusion". Which is what absolutely everyone already knew from the start. There is literally nothing to discuss, debate or refute.

IT'S PEOPLE

>Hey HBomb, I just wanted to thank you for curing me of being an antifeminist about a year ago. Before I saw your videos, I was really into that community and though all leftists were just mad. I even considered defining myself as alt-right, despite having always been quite liberal. Then I watched your 'Antifeminism Vs. Facts' video, and it made me question everything I thought I knew. i realised that although the alt-right and antifem content creators claim to be so unbiased and logical, they can be just as bad as some of the worst representatives of the extreme left. Since then, I quit the antifeminist scene, and now I just identify as an egalitarian, left-leaning centrist. I now listen to the opinions of both sides of the political spectrum, with less fervour and excessive passion. And looking back on it, I'm so embarrassed by my past, antifem self, as well as so incredibly relieved to not be drinking anybody's kool-aid any more. So cheers for doing me that huge favour.

b

LOL SOYBOY

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)