Need quality advice

what is the most red pilled instrument? i suggest the lute, pic related. i wanna take up a hobby but i dont wanna seem like some soy loving cuck fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtu.be/k7gdHZVgVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TAmTy7ab88g
youtube.com/watch?v=M5DFR-qgT3U
youtube.com/watch?v=t3O6vA0UL3k
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The accordion. It removes kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Bump.

Accordion is bretty redpilled. America had quite the large amount too. A lot of the elderly religious community can play it.

If you want to get into a redpilled instrument go for piano. Going out and getting an electric keyboard is pretty cheap. Don't have to be full range. Gives you a nice start. Later you could go for something more extravegant.
Lutes too uncommon, and its difficult to self teach on. If you set on the strings though, go for classical guitar or something in the violin family. Guitar is in the lute family, and to some violins are the peak of high class.

>red pilled instrument
Is this a joke

Piano.

There is no other answer. Piano is the pinnacle of class. Covers all genres. Invented by whites. Used to play classical music.

Piano for beginners:

• Frederique Chopin
• Franz Liszt
• Mozart
• John Fields
• Bill Evans
• Ryo Fukui

Look up the history of some of the composers of the 18th to 19th century. They were extremely redpilled. Not every instrument is guitar doing accompaniment or pushing buttons on a computer. Playing piano can change how the pathways in your brain can work.

Play the drums...THE DRUMS OF WAR!

Fascinating logic.

/s

drums are pretty badass tbqh

>Piano for beginners

Do you just mean to show people about the piano? No beginner is going to be able to play Ryo Fukui.

Also if I were to steal the King of the Hill what type of alcohol would I need?

>what is the most red pilled instrument?
The pedal steel guitar.
Link related.
youtu.be/k7gdHZVgVJw

Yeah I meant beginner listening.

For anyone interested, there are about a trillion YouTube videos and online resources to learn for free. Entirely doable if you stick with it.

Texan beer.

Accordion

This bad boy.

Guitar. It's harder to learn.

What kind of guitar are we talking about here? Guitar is actually one of the easier instruments depending on how you are using it.

the Pipe organ is the representation of both artistic and scientific/mathematical achievement in the west. Even Oswald Spengler had a great appreciation of the instrument.

Spengler from Decline of the West:
>in Germany, that the organ was developed into the
space-commanding giant that we know, an instrument the likes of which does not exist in all musical history. The free organ-playing of Bach and his time was nothing if it was not analysis — analysis of a strange and vast tone-world.

The organ playing tradition also represents one of the longest standing and unbroken practices of western music improvisation that reaches as far back as the Medieval era.

You could begin by learning piano and then transferring your keyboard skills to the organ. You would have to learn how to work the foot pedals and organ stops later on.

electronic keyboard
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>invented by whites

So now italians are whites...

Unless you're tuning it to an open chord, guitar is not particularly easy. It's solidly mid-tier in terms of difficulty to learn.

Fingerstyle guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=TAmTy7ab88g
youtube.com/watch?v=M5DFR-qgT3U
youtube.com/watch?v=t3O6vA0UL3k

>acquiring new information makes miniscule modifications to your brain
More news at 11

This thing: youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

Meds and Slavs are white. Only Jews will tell you otherwise.