You and your waifu walk into a bar

>you and your waifu walk into a bar
>Revy pulls the two of you to a table
>she demands you join her in a drinking contest, or else she puts a bullet into your waifu's head

What do you do, anons?

But user, Revy is mai waifu

What happens when I lose? Because I have a very low tolerance for alcohol.

If you lose, she fucks your waifu.

Do I at least get to watch?

C-can I watch?

You've got a rare opportunity to get her to kill her used, damaged ass self then. I suggest you take it.

I can't reject free drinks, OP.

Yes, but you'll be tied to a chair. Depending on how long you hold out with the alcohol, she might be generous enough to videotape it for you.

>Onee-chan stop being jealous. Anyway I want whiskey.

I fucking drink with her. Chronic alcoholism runs in my family and I have fallen right in to that pit. She has no idea what shes getting in to.

If you refuse, she blows you both away.

Useless against powerful waifus. Bitch would be the one to get a bullet, rocket or worse in the head before she could make contact and "pull" us. Timestop stronk.

If you win the drinking contest, threesome.

Consumption of alcohol is a sin against God. I burn down the spiritual slaughterhouse as was my original intention.

I don't really get the point of threesomes as a virgin. Isn't it a lot of work for the guy?

Yeah, but you also burned down Eda's favorite bar.

Isn't it also a sin to destroy a nun's favorite place of solemn contemplation?

Lightweight spotted.

Nice quip r/atheism-kun

Actually I can drink more than anyone I know. Unfortunately that brings up the painful feelings that a sober mind suppresses, so I avoid it.

I didn't mean the drinking, user.

I drink because I have yet to drink enough that I actually get drunk, downed a bottle of gin in an hour, felt nothing.

Oh yeah, sure. Not like that matters though.

And if I win?!? I'm 120kg by the way

Threesome with your waifu and Revy.

I activate my stand, 「KILLER QUEEN」and turn her into a bomb. Then I turn around dramatically, grabbing my waifu by the hand and lifting her up as Revy explodes.

so she is going to kill herself?

>former alcoholic
>my face when challenged to drinking
What do I win.

Read the following.

My waifu can slip her a mickey when she's not looking, then we get the hell out of there.

laugh as my waifu brutally destroys Revy

im pretty sure maud can drink anyone under the table
because she can do anything, as she is the best waifu
she rocks.

man the fuck up and take the challenge if i lose and my waifu dies ill most likely die as well due to alcohol poisoning

>be me
>slavic nigger who's been drinking since the tender age of 8
>some 130lb jap bitch thinks she can best me in a drinking contest
IVAN, GET THE BORODINSKY

test

Probably cry about my waifu being dead.

Last time I got on a drinking contest with Rusians, I won 200 złoty for each of them, i was 1000 złoty richer.

Well, she probably clean herself up cause its impossible for me to get drunk. I get those motherfucking rashes though that last for two goddamn weeks.

Why were you betting polish currency in a drinking contest with russians, if thats not too much to ask for?

Okay, but if I win she has to suck me off in front of the entire bar before the threesome.

we can do this

I out drink her and put a bullet in her head.

She knocks her out with a quick jab while I'm thinking what to do.

I'll put my BULLET in her head, if you know what I mean.

really hope you mean you end her for threatening not just my waifu but yours as well.

Nah man, let me "handle" her while you and your waifu makes your escape.

She's gonna handle her brains being blown out from a .45 exiting her skull.

>revy
>.45

You dont understand. I'm not going to use a .45.

okay a .50, even better

Im a hopeless fucking alcoholic so I have a decent chance of holding my own against a 120 pound slender Chinese American girl.

Nice deflection christard.

If I win, I fuck Revy.

If I lose, Revy can buttfuck me.

user, I think he's implying that he's going to fuck her brains out.

My waifu can react in millionths of a second is faster than the speed of sound. Not to mention she can allow bullets to pass through her without touching her. Revy is fucked.

I hope he does it with a gun and a bullet and she dies.

Don't give me that look. She dies.

this is a good imouto

I'm pretty sure she can take a bullet okay. I'm also not interested in anything that would feel even marginally like cheating on her.

Revy might just insta-kill my Waifu because of what she is. Fear, hate, disgust, etc. I don't think Revy is so open minded about things like that.
However if Rachnera was inserted into or became a Black Lagoon type character I could easily see them becoming rivals like Chinglish, can work together but are willing to kill if they happen to be on opposite sides of the paycheck, nothing personal.

Drink until I'm moderately buzzed and then let her win. She never said I had to actually try to beat her.

Not that she could actually kill my waifu, but I'd rather avoid any unnecessary bullshit.

>or else she puts a bullet into your waifu's head
It's not like I got a fucking choice, is there?

This is my waifu. She'll curb stomp Revy in an instant.

Anyone have that black lagoon pov fanart with all female cast on top of pov and Revy pointing her gun at pov's penis

Revy is damaged goods. Bury it.

Ask Yuki if she wants to fight this washed up drunk.

If anyone is more of a drunkard than Russians, it's Pooles

this?

>all these faggots here saying their waifus are stronger than revy
>none of them say that they themselves are stronger than revy
pathetic desu

Muscles mean shit to bullets senpai.

>not mastering a martial art while being buff at the same time
excuses. guns are inferior, i've seen it in my chinese cartoons

This is like the exact situation where Black Lagoon would subvert that.

I question why she wants to shoot herself in the head, but accept a drink anyway.

I would unironically lose on purpose.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

>letting alcohol contaminate your pure Buddhist liver

Good thing I'm not buddhist, then.

Yes! I guess my memory of it was quite hazy. Thanks user

I'm a pretty bad alcoholic
Already 3/4ths of the way through my first bottle for the day and only been up about 4 hours. I doubt she can win. I'm also probably about twice her size so this ought to be easy.
My waifu left me years ago though so it'd just be a for fun drinking contest

First, we need to answer one question. Would Revy still have hands to pull the trigger if she pulled out that stunt?

why is shenhua so fucking hot?

I don't think she could kill Satsuki, and I want to see that anyway.

the contest wouldn't even happen, she doesn't want any violence.

More like she'll get raped by the "dogs" in the bar in an instant.

I'm sure my waifu Roberta can handle her.