Haters will say its fake

haters will say its fake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7s9StxsFllY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is fake. For example, the File number in the top right corner is faked.
It's also not the original signed birth certificate.
Hawaii is infamous for giving these out to alien babies.

so on his college application where he claims to be foreign born and his first autobiography where he claims to be Indonesian were lies or was this? Which?

>dead silence
that the end of the thread?

t. the genuinely insane

Yep! It was a shill.
You can only guess which of the many Soros shill groups posted it. There's a lot of these right now.

Being an asshole is not an argument.
That is not the original, doctor signed birth certificate. Stop pretending it is.

It's a stale case now.

So why did he never go by Jr?

I just go by snopes and believe exactly the opposite.

>Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.
>… [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.
>It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

Wrong again, idiot.

>coal burner the original document

How anyone be this gullible?

Its a scientifically proven fake.

Have this one

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

And who is barry soetoro?

I recall opening this pdf when it came out in illustrator and it had layers. I have never, even up to this day, seen a scanned pdf with layers.

youtu.be/7s9StxsFllY

>wrong again idiot!

faggot, just be honest enough to say the book and college application were lies then and stop being such a dishonest piece of shit, OK?

Snopes is so full of liberal shit that you can literally just take the opposite of anything they've "debunked" as the truth. Its a reliable system of figuring things out desu.

My post here is pic of it with layers and selectable objects

Who the fuck actually writes PhD after their signature?

thread

Reminder that even if Obummer was born in Kenya he'd be a natural born citizen

Everything Obama Ahnee signed is null and void.
Any Obama Law intended to further a criminal conspiracy is thus the perfect legal reason to disobey its commands.