Taishou Wotome Otogibanashi 11

Only despair now

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pnkzcy.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not ready for sad Yuzu and then not getting translations for months.

>mole
muh

Glad to see this is still getting translated.

Tamahiko better go nuclear next chapter.

> 100 yen

Why couldn't we protect her smile?

> ;_;

>I stole this guy's wallet and his most cherished possession
>he came to my house and helped me out and let me keep the fucking wallet, he literally just wanted the bookmark
>now let me go out of my way to absolutely take a fat smelly shit on his happiness just because
Yes, I'm beyond mad
I'm absolutely fucking livid
I have no pictures that can properly express how mad I am and that makes me even more mad

Forgot, that was the last page.

Holy shit, this is the first chapter I'm reading and I'm beyond mad.
How are the chapters before this?

The cutest shit ever

HOW DO WE RESTORE HER SMILE?

killing the witch.

pic related

But how do we kill the witch
Evidently her father has tried again and again but he failed

I haven't been this mad for while.

Is this monthly?
Will I be mad for a whole month?

no release schedule
last chapter was released 4 months ago
enjoy being mad for an undetermined amount of time

You can at least look at the raws. But what happens in the future might make you even madder.

This is it, this is my end as a human.

Spoil me already, I can't handle this. I am beyond mad, I must know.
MC doesn't deserve this shit, his loli wife neither.

God dammit!

What a rude slave wife.

>But what happens in the future might make you even madder

What happens. This is my first chapter and I already don't like it. I'm not angry but I'm not happy either.

>stumble across the thread
>go to chapter one
>too cute
>get here
What the fuck

We are all waiting for the spoilers.
The raws are up to chapter 18

What the hell is her deal? What does she have to gain from this? Isn't she afraid of repercussions?

Also MC a shit.

Seriously though, how the hell can things get any worse

This is as bad as NTR. .
Why does author have to hurt Yuzu and MC like that? Why must I rage?

>as bad as NTR.

I can't agree.

Earthquake.

Raws are up to 22+bonus (Volume 3)

Just tell me that this get solved.
It's all I care.

Honestly I would just beat the shit out of then and there, or call her out somewhere in the middle of the night and set her house on fire while she's gone.

Look if you want.

This manga is drawn by a femdom hentai artist, if you're wondering why he's such a faggot who lets two women control him so easily.

Thanks my boy.

Shut up Rozzak.

This is the moment when sadness begins

This fuckin cunt. In one chapter She goes from an enigma, to being pitiable, to being a raging turbocunt who hurts Yuzu. This guy gets it. This bitch is probably jealous, and this is all a part of her master plan to drive a wedge between Tamahiko and Yuzu after she heard that Yuzu had been bought and Tamahiko describes her as his "bride to be". She wants to drive Yuzu away so that she can have Tamahiko and get her and her siblings away from their father. But fuck her anyways

Can someone tell me if she ends up prostituting in the end or not?
Pic related

Fucking yes.

Is she a loli if her tits are the biggest?

That's it I don't want to read the rest of this manga after all. I don't even want to know what that says. Too much suffering which in turn gives me suffering.

Do you forgive her? Yuzu did.

Why should I?

Yuzu seems cool with her.

>Saw this and read a bit
>Cute.jpg and hnghhgg.png
>Suddenly read this one
>FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK

And some say it's gonna be worse. FUCKING

Best girl forgave her.

I should catch up

Now I don't feel well, thanks

>Reverse search picture looking for raws.
>Cartoon Network.

>Is she a loli if her tits are the biggest?
No.
Loli = Pre-Puberty.

Are you stupid.

In my time we had to wade 10 miles through deep snow to get our search results. And then we had to walk back.

Just read this chapter, don't know anything about this manga (and don't really want to). Why didn't the MC just called the cops on her? He's rich and she's a filthy lowlife - the outcome would be obvious.
Anyway, that's some cheap forced drama i just read, wasted time.

>Taishou Wotome Otogibanashi RAW, ch12-ch25 (incl.Special).zip
>my.mixtape.moe/pnkzcy.zip

He only wanted to get the bookmark back.

Why though? He didn't know about the girl's harsh family circumstances at first, so why wouldn't someone want back what was just stolen from him?
And it doesn't even matter, because the cops-solution would have worked just fine in order to return the bookmark.

He only followed her, because he wanted to get the bookmark back.

(I guess he didn't really care about or notice the missing wallet.)

This adds a new depth to things.

Don't worry guys they're all cute and friends.

Ticklefight!

Although I love Yuzu being best girl and best waifu, I strongly disapprove of her forgiving this wicked woman.

He has terrible anxiety due to being in a near death experience.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I don't want to be rude or nitpick on the manga i don't even read, but the whole situation just was so bizarre i couldn't help myself. In what world a poor, good-natured thief, who has to provide for his family that he loves and cares for, would see a man which he just robbed, a man that he knows is rich and has a far better social standing than he would ever wished for. So, in what fantasy world that thief would not just lose his shit? You fucking busted, you're a criminal, you're going to jail now and the kids you love so much are gonna die from hunger!
What does our little girl? She's behaving like she just did an innocent prank between friends. And proceeds to openly blackmail the man.
This whole situation is just unreal, it's not our world, and those characters don't behave like humans do.

Well that explains a lot

His backstory is that he was in a car crash, his right arm is broken and his mom died. Rich family disowned him because he refuses to continue school so they told him to take a bought wife (Yuzu) and lay low and just do whatever he wants. So I'm assuming he didn't tell the police because if they people knew such a wealthy person called the cops on a poor village family, news would spread.

Thinking about it:
Did Yuzu somehow remind his Dad of his dead wife?

His sister said something along the lines of they still care for him.

Could his father have tried his hardest to get Yuzu's parents to agree to give her away in marriage to an unknown boy, so that she could soothe his son.

God damnit

It still doesn't explain the girl's odd behavior to me, but i'm really thankful for your information anyway.
I must admit, after that post everything did became clear, as someone mentioned above.

POST NEXT' CHAPTER'S RAW NOW!