Swedish Politician Beheaded

Swedish green party politician Zaida Catalan who fought for open boarders beheaded in the congo

SWEDEN YES

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
vidmax.com/video/159950--WeLoveRegufees-Liberals-who-went-to-help-Africans-in-the-Congo-get-Executed-on-Camera
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_(Sweden)#Islamic_extremism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why tf were they even there?

BBC

Not so smug anymore, is she.

Is this a war declaration? Sounds like one to meeeeee.

I don’t get why people say Africans aren’t based. What other country would behead her? Can you imagine if she went to Japan, and they were based enough to cut her head off? Only niggers are the based ones, not like those cucks in first world countries who would’ve treated her all civilized and such.

this is old news fuck off
slide thread

Investigating a violation of an arms embargo for the UN.

That sounds like just the job for an unarmed woman

Muh refugees, nobody is evil, everyone just want peace and happiness, they are just misunderstood.

I wonder if it was quick or if they took their time sawing her head off

Trying to show off her teeny titties
>behead

Is this the sixth time today a thread about this was made? Why the sudden interest in last year's news?

Still not shedding any tears over some South American communist subverting the Swedish nation.

holy shit. What was she thinking?

>Zaida
>Catalan
Truly the most Swedish of names.

This is also old as shit. Happened like really early last year and we had threads about it then too.

>What other country would behead her?
I could definitely see chinks doing it to make some obscure traditional soup or something out of her head.

likely throat-fucked her until the flesh started to tear

>subverting the swedish nation

subverting it from what? There isn't anything left to subvert.

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

When you put on the pants, you get a different reception than say, a woman would.

Just saying.

Holy Shit theres a video
> vidmax.com/video/159950--WeLoveRegufees-Liberals-who-went-to-help-Africans-in-the-Congo-get-Executed-on-Camera

nice job sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

This. Based fucking niggers

>That sounds like just the job for a woman
ftfy senpai

hope she found her nigga cock before they killed her

Well she got ahead, in her field.

Very good. 2 commies less

Prior to starting my own company and doing things far less exciting, I did more than a few stints doing CP work for various NGO/third sector types around the world. Lots of it was routine, but there were some really dodgy incidents.

I'll post stories if people are interested.

Post stories please

>I did more than a few stints doing CP work for various NGO/third sector types around the world

Faggot rich lefty scum..kys

>2k17

In the Congo? Serves her right. My grandfather used to say its easier to hit a fleeing nigger in the back than a stationary target. He was UN peacekeeper in the Congo

bet she turned racist in her last seconds on earth.

She was racist all her life, she just didn’t know it until the POC’s in the congo made her aware of it.

>Swedish
>open boarders
>congo

are swedes are real stupid

I wonder if she was still racist after being raped and forced to take 10+ black cocks in her ass and mouth before being murdered.

I'm surprised they weren't begging for their lives or did they rape her

>Mon 24 Apr 2017
Literally how new are you, you faggot? Posting old shit, kys. Still lol though.

It's kind of difficult to be smug when your head has been culturally appropriated

Speet on dem bruddahs, dey do not know de way.

Make webm pls

I had two researchers and a doctor come from MSF. They arrived three hours late to the brief, attempted to get an exemption from the mandatory safety lessons and prior to leaving for the Central African Republic had no interest in what was happening in the area they were going to be working in. The doctor told me that she had no interest in politics.

She spoke with a lot of authority about pretty much everything. She talked about Eritrea, Afghanistan, Guatemala, Mozambique, Angola and so on. I later found out that though she had done a lot of reading on those places, she hadn't actually been to any of them. She had never left the Northern Hemisphere. She'd done well as a medical expert and as an academic but had decided on a career change. Basically, she had a lot of ideas. As such, driving past the scene of a murder with farm tools and witnessing a bit of cannibalism really threw her over the edge after some other minor incidents (having all her things stolen, animal carcasses everywhere, people rubbing their own shit on them, generic third world team sport) and she started slapping the driver of their vehicle, screaming at him to stop and to "do something". He did, which was telling her to shut up and driving back to the compound as fast as the roads allowed.

At the bar (there's always a bar, it's where they spend most of their time and most of your money) she found another doctor (not wanting to speak to a mortal) and shared their experiences with much emotion. I got very drunk with the interpreter and a South African mining boss, had very disappointing sex with one of the researchers and dropped my Glock in the toilet. She wrote a very detailed report into what she had witnessed, which was ignored by her boss back at MSF HQ. The email response they gave her had an African kid with a big watermelon smile in the signature block. Maybe he'd eaten his sister earlier in the day, but he did look very happy. Much happier than the Swiss doctor.

As fucked up as that is, it's actually funny and true.

Good.

LIBTARDS BTFO'D

more please. very interesting stuff

Kapow
Blamo

NEW OC:
want to spread the #120dB in Sweden? put up some of these:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

original #120dB video (movement started in Germany):
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

Ebba is mentioned in the video, this is a good opportunity to spread the message in Sweden

Is everyone on this board so retarded that they don't see that she herself was a disgusting import to Scandinavia. Her literal name is the location/language in Spain

What do you guys think happened throw her last breath knowing a future engineer immigrant shot her in the back?

They see them for what they are. A danger to all civilised nations, loyal to none and traitorous to all.

>Posting old shit
That's the only way for user to remember
Memory loss is a real issue

>Mon 24 Apr 2017

OP, why are you such a faggot?

I saw the video. She was dead before they cut her head off. A serious letdown.

>1 post by ID
>resposting discussed threads pf 2017. They even shared liveleak video.
Fuck shills and m-ds too.

She's child of a Chilean immigrant in Sweden. Probably escaping from Pinochet.

That is exactly what her father was doing in Sweden. Sweden took in lots of communists from Chile and Argentina in the 70s. They and their children remain prominent members of the leftist establishment in Sweden today.

The worst is that party that she belonged and represented is infiltrated by Muslims Muslim Brotherhood, salafist and Pan-Turkic and Pan-Islamic Turkey's Grey Wolves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_(Sweden)#Islamic_extremism

What happens when a limousine liberal steps outside their gated community.

Why escape from Pinochet? Pinochet was good.

He just watched Sargon of Akkad, that's how he found out.

>Why escape from Pinochet?
>Sweden took in lots of communists from Chile in the 70s

This proves that a Islamic Theocracy is more stable than a "feminist" matriarchal government.