ONE OF THE CRISIS ACTORS

Who Will "die" in the politically motivated superb owl attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/
foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/03/what-would-happen-if-terrorists-attacked-the-super-bowl-with-drones/
cnbc.com/2018/01/11/swarm-of-armed-diy-drones-attacks-russian-military-base-in-syria.html
russia-insider.com/en/putin-we-know-us-was-behind-failed-drone-swarm-attack-our-syria-airbase/ri22172
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lurie
archive.is/cKlhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

What are you talking about?

Ok. Didnt check. Mod pls sticky my thread to the best of the two existing. My appologies.

I know it's just a typo and I am not one of "those people" but I think it is actually better to call it a Superb Owl attack

Wiki is being populated with people who will die in todays attack like they already died, and it already happened.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/

foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/03/what-would-happen-if-terrorists-attacked-the-super-bowl-with-drones/

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/swarm-of-armed-diy-drones-attacks-russian-military-base-in-syria.html

russia-insider.com/en/putin-we-know-us-was-behind-failed-drone-swarm-attack-our-syria-airbase/ri22172

JEWS

No worries, just giving it exposure.

Not a typo.

Lurk moar

Quick rundown?
Wheres the evidence of an upcoming false flag?

>Who Will "die"
Everyone in the stadium and most of the cities inhabitants.

Nuke will be blamed on NK

Also kek is here

I can feel it, coming in the air tonight.

Hail Satan

ITS A SIGN!

Die Eagles, die.

Digits checked and confirmed, he's here, it's happening and it won't be good

If they're going to nuke the stadium.. no need for crisis actor dude... actors don't die.

They are gonna use drones

Evidence? Why are yall assuming there is going to be a false flag?

w-whatd you do to pepe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lurie
>Jeffrey Lurie (born September 8, 1951) is the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League.[2]
>crisis actor

archive.is/cKlhg

wew

now we're all gonna be seth riched. Helicopter snipers in 30 mins. We know too much.

What the fuck??

G4S

Is it really gonna happen at last?

Run rabbit run rabbit run run run.

(((They))) know that nobody wants to watch the Niggerbowl anymore so their new marketing angle is to make it seem like something big may happen to get people to watch.

They already tried to arsenic me for Fall of Cassandra.

ALLAH AKBAR

The same guy who edited that wiki page edited another about famous alumni and listed someone as being an “expert meme analyst.” You guys are getting memed.

>this ad brought to you by the NFL!

Young jennifer is patrician-tier.

>Superb Owl attack
but their owl is all old and mangy and retarded, nothing these people do is superb in the slightest, it's all lazy and slacking

WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THERE WILL BE A FALSE FLAG!? FUCK

How many peeps??

>Savvy Acquisitions

It's probably somebody who proactively snatches up domain names or something.

Rolling

1s for Norks
2s for Somali land Pirates
3s Drones
4s NippleGate part 2
5s dirty bomb
6s Snipers
7s Bane
8s Ayy Lmaos
9s Eagles Win
0s skip a turn

>Why are yall assuming there is going to be a false flag?
when they said Trump would be there I'm like what the fuck are they thinking putting him in a football stadium, but it's probably a clone or look alike drawing out shooters and bad actors, but their false flag may go off

I heard some shit about drone attack, who fucking knows, I would have to look at the calendar to know more

ISRAEL

False flag Superbowl today

can you follow who is adding these pages to see what else they are working on?

Tons of diff threads about it yesterday user. G4S. The new nfl security chief. Because we want to believe.

Well that lends some credence to it. I dont think anything will happen, but I do see libs trying to assassinate Trump soon. Especially after this memo. Goddammit I hate the world right now.

>Goddammit I hate the world right now.
Earthchan dindu nuffin

Rundown on G4S? GAS?

Anyone can edit a wiki page.

>The new nfl security chief.
so this guy is an asset? whats their hold on him?

what else does his dossier have? besides the Seth Rich thing any other fucky in there or is that it?

>but I do see libs trying to assassinate Trump soon.
they probably tried a bunch but you won't hear about it until they've decided they want to encourage the general public to copy cat it

I can’t be fucked to make accounts on anything so it wasn’t me

I can see the confirmation bias happening already. Like the boy scout jamboree.

>Hey, nothing happened which means that we prevented the attack by exposing it

How long will it take for you to learn that.
NOTHING
EVER
HAPPENS

Trump and his administration are openly taking on the corrupt establishment, before he won they had it all and America was in the bag, now many are facing ruin, jail and even death.

Ask yourself, what wouldn't they do to stop him?

Agreed.

Bane
I keked

satan truly is our greatest ally

I can't find this in any if Wikipedia's revision history.

Also check the ridiculous digits being spewed out in this thread, not normally superstitious, but that's my 2nd 666 in less than 24 years

you fags realize how stupid you sound?

>the eagles are going to get killed!
>patriots fan goes on wikipedia and edits eagles owners page

the end.

can't wait for the days when spooks post on Sup Forums before attacks just to spite each other

>Ask yourself, what wouldn't they do to stop him?
Lose their legacy over a moment.

hahahaha nipplegate

go on

If you're here, speak to me

this

It's hard to poison a guy that poisons himself for fun. That's about it.

But he's currently trashing their legacy, he's tearing it to shreds and humiliating them while he does it.

So many enemies could be blamed, ISIS, NK, Russia, lone wolf madmen etc, he's going to be there, in the stadium, the juiciest target in all of terrorism.

Drone? Snipers? Bomb? take your pick, the most powerful and evil people in the world need him gone and they need him gone now!

Long but worth it.

I guarantee you faggots nothing will happen to superbowl. Reason being that it's over hyped.I'll laugh about you tomorrow.

i choose israel~!

It's a tip of the hat to Minerva.

>But he's currently trashing their legacy
Not really. Just the future they had thought was immutable, inevitable.

oh wait here it is.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jeffrey_Lurie&oldid=822840778

Ayyyy

way too fucking verbose i skimmed the first few posts but that nigger can't be concise for shit can't be fucked to finish

This shit has been predicted for the past like 8 years of Super Bowls & Olympics

Tom Clancy had the book remember?

checked. the digits keep on coming, something is going on here

Nobody remembers it NOW, so it's SURE to happen. IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN.

checked

more digits to add to the list, he's here, he's speaking to us, perhaps he's trying to warn us?

Hory fug

OH GOD

This is probably just a joke. A guy makes the edit predicting that the Eagles owner will kill himself because they're gonna get rekt by the patriots.

Confirmed, kek if it is nuke this post ends with palindrome get

>232322
close enough

what did kek mean by this?

It's unraveling before our very eyes!

Still breddy divine how bout more repeat gets for drone bloody massacre

Checked

How did this go unchecked? He hears you user!