Save Humanity General

/shg/

Are you ready to sacrifice the rest of your life to save human civilisation and make the Northern hemisphere into a European ethnostate?

Purpose of the thread:
1. Collect all ideas on necessary steps to organize a worldwide Northern Union.
2. Determine the methods of transfer of investments from willing supporters to active members.
3. Outline the hierarchy of command.

Rules:
1. Any fud deserves death.
2. Do not reply to "not white" posts.
3. Do not attack active members.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>organize a worldwide Northern Union.
>Do not attack active members.
We're not rallying with you Dugin/Spencer.

We're not "sorting" ourselves either Peterson.

You're not smarter than Sup Forums.

You argument boils down to:
>I do not like e-celebs

What does that have to do with the thread?

1. give me time to save my country first then ill move onto the Anglosphere then the rest of the European world.
2. "northern union" you forgot about Australia, new Zealand and the Falkland and I'm not joining any ethno state which has no penguins or kiwis (bird not the people).

The plan was already set out in manifest destiny. Unless we genocide the savage negroid races humanity is doomed to wallow in it's shit forever. Think the chinks will save civility? THINK AGAIN! Once whites are out of the picture the yellow peoples will go back to eating and raping each other

>northern hemisphere
b-but what about the bogans?

what about the kiwi bird?!?!?!?!

> 1. Collect all ideas on necessary steps to organize a worldwide Northern Union.

I suggest a short term and a long term solution. Short term is a copypasta of topics and answers on these topics. Long term non-currency block-chain for topics and ideas to keep track of all conversations and arguments, similar to stack-overflow.

Opinions ?

step number one.
do not bring whitness into it. you are either a decendent or europe who belives in the values which made the continent and the great nations abroad it created or you are a cultural suicidal degenerate who hasnt learnt from history/ a non european.

Everyone should work on their country in the open. Nevertheless, we need a coordinated long term solution for a Union that will serve as a rallying point for nations that make it out of the current struggle.
If we have cross border relations from the start, we will be able to share the success of independent groups with the network as a whole. The geographic proximity of nations in the northern hemisphere will allow for trade and manpower distribution. Australians are welcome to help, and could be relocated if desired.

Do not suggest to genocide anyone.

There is no mention of the concept of whiteness in my suggestion. European ethnostate was suggested to distinguish from European, Asian, African and Latin regions of political influence.

>Establish the ethno state
>Niggers and sand people surround you on all sides
What do you do in this sitution??

I didn't say you suggested it I said (very badly I admit) that starting a whole "your not white" argument for why a individual country 99% of the world would call white will destroy any effort to create a truly unified and truly European nation.

There will always be other groups of power on the planet, this does not mean you need to forgo your right to build your own power group. The other cultural groups such as Arabs, Asians, Africans and Latins will continue building their nations and national unions throughout the process. We must assure the existence of a Union which protects the interests of the European cultural heritage group. Once there is cohesion between the nations of the Northern Union, we will be able to protect our interests.

>save

youtu.be/36OiRIxup3w

I would go as far as to avoid using any forms of derogatory associations with individuals who are not members of the European cultural heritage group. You can simply refer to people who are actively hindering the process as 'adversary'. A single label will facilitate the process and allow the creation of a cult meaning of 'adversary'. Furthermore, you should not present yourself as if you are against anything. Instead you are for the Northern Union. Anyone against you is the 'adversary' but you are not directly against any particular groups of humans.

I second the un-implied suggestion to base the national anthem on the this.

You mean the White fight anthem.

We'll release the soundtrack after teh movie releases.

It will have to be reworded and shortened.

can't be saved, it must be allowed to fail. from the ashes the next one will be stronger.

fuck off kike
nothing has to be changed.

you didn't even get the sound track.
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI

Not for the song. The song is perfect. But as a national anthem we would need to modify at the very least the words 'Spartan' to something that would signify 'European Ethnostate citizens' and the words 'Persians' to 'Adversary'

What?
No one is making it a national Anthem
Its just an anthem.
Fuck me dead mate are you stupid or high ?

www JoyofSatan org

I guess no opinions yet.
I believe it is important to keep the process of argumentation structured so that the same questions can be responded to by simply referring back to an answer already provided and argumented by another member.

> 1. Collect all ideas on necessary steps to organize a worldwide Northern Union.

> Sub 1 - Short term is a copypasta of topics and answers on these topics.

> Sub 2- Long term non-currency block-chain for topics and ideas to keep track of all conversations and arguments, similar to stack-overflow.

Organizational pattern of ideas:

> Topic ->
> Sub-Topic ->
> Answer -> Rebuttal - > Consensus
> Sub-Topic ->
> Answer -> Rebuttal - > Consensus

For the short term the topics are as outlined :

> 2. Determine the methods of transfer of investments from willing supporters to active members.
> 3. Outline the hierarchy of command.

Meaning a response to 1.sub.1 needs to be presented as such:

>1.1.1. "Answer"

Any suggestion to the organizational structure are welcome.

cocaine

We can begin to build the next one while watching this one burn. Be prepared with a solid structure and economy in place.